• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"OTL Celebration Tournament" ARYMAN IS THE WINNER!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You can't hold it against him to use TL's projectiles. That's a cornerstone for him.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
@ istudying, well it sounded like Salem was just being extra defensive, which is what people have to do sometimes when fighting a good player. I wish I could've gotten your replays but for some reason we're not registering.

So at this point I'm going to have to advance Salem, but if he doesn't show up then you will advance

And yes, sometimes people can fight in a way that you absolutely hate, why just the other day I was fighting a Marth that dtlited me against a wall for about 50% damage (Looks at Alphican) but then I realized good players do whatever it takes to win

Alphicans

Smash Hero
He means face both, just to get a result. So if you beat one and that one advances you advance. If you lose to one and that one advances then you lose. Lose to both you're out auto and vice versa.

EDIT: ahahahahaha samus I remember that =D

Snare

Smash Lord
Oh please... can we all just declare that Salem doesn't do that boomerang camping and stuff, and re-do the 2/3 matches? Because some of us can't be sitting here forever on one match that is in the Loser's Bracket. Some people have things to do in the day. :( (more people than just me.) EDIT: It is actually not considered stalling, it is just camping -_-'.
Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs most end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.

if salem wasn't purposly avoiding istudy to run down the timer then it isn't stalling :|

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
He means face both, just to get a result. So if you beat one and that one advances you advance. If you lose to one and that one advances then you lose. Lose to both you're out auto and vice versa.

EDIT: ahahahahaha samus I remember that =D
Oh okay, gotcha. But it looks like salem will finally be advancing. EDIT: Well said Snare.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Anyways it sounds like salem was just being really lame. Aryman was doing the same thing to me in TSM's tournament, but I still managed to win, so no johns!

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Well that sucks....

Lets see..... I must have a deadline written down somewhere lol
Hahaha! Will the round where I face Zerxion (assuming that I win) be delayed until like 4:00-5:00 <--Pacific Time, (7:00-8:00 Eastern Time)??? Because I have got a local tournament that I don't want to interrupt your tournament XD. EDIT: Oh istudy is on!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hahaha! Will the round where I face Zerxion (assuming that I win) be delayed until like 4:00-5:00 <--Pacific Time, (7:00-8:00 Eastern Time)??? Because I have got a local tournament that I don't want to interrupt your tournament XD. EDIT: Oh istudy is on!
What time is your local tournament?
And I am deciding on making the deadline in either 30 mins, but that seems a bit early, or an hour and a half

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I am leaving at around 12:50 (3:50 for you guys) and it starts at 1:30 (4:30 for you guys) and I will be back hopefully around 4:00 (7:00 for you guys):(
Oh..... well fight istudying and see what happens, maybe Salem won't even show up so I'd be advancing istudying anyways
Salem has 1 hour and 30 mins to get here
But I might just make it an hour

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*sigh*

Well if anything you will just get the win since you been dedicated to this =D
Just check back every 15-20 mins or so if you want

EDIT: I talked to Kawaii Bunny and she said she probably can't finish the tourney today, so Zoids-Raven advances

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I'll be leaving soon and won't be back for a while. having dinner and possibly watching a movie with a hottie :D Try not to dq me plz. I've been waiting for GFE since yesterday.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
For real, I love you! (no homo) Youi are the reason I am loyal to this tournament because of you are so cool! I will be back.
Why thank you =D
I almost want to sig that lol
But I don't want a sig xD

Snare

Smash Lord
I'll be leaving soon and won't be back for a while. having dinner and possibly watching a movie with a hottie :D Try not to dq me plz. I've been waiting for GFE since yesterday.
dont tell kawaii, she'll be hearbroken ><

Barge

All I want is a custom title
For real, I love you! (no homo) Youi are the reason I am loyal to this tournament because of you are so cool! I will be back.
Samusbrawler is the only person I know who can die from an auto-star KO on frigate without even moving.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Samusbrawler is the only person I know who can die from an auto-star KO on frigate without even moving.
haha, only awesome people can manage to do that =D

And now that I think about it, I can send you that replay once you finally register =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ill get to see my ice climber noobness
I've improved too you know >:O
haha and you'll get to see my Luigi noobness
I've improved as well =D

REMATCH, FRIGATE ORPHEON :mad:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I was online the whole time lawl.
So do i have to face Commander_Beef?
Yep, go ahead and face him, but if Salem gets back within the hour then Commander will have to fight him instead

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'll message Raven for you, he was here earlier today so he should be back

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
istudying must be having internet problems today or something....

EDIT: Sorry cba, no banned stages this time. But maybe when I have my next tournament I'll consider it =D

Top Bottom