• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Other underrated players besides Armada

JFox

Smash Hero
i think unknown (canadian) is real good.

heartbreakkid (HBK) is pretty underrated.

Darc is/was severely under-rated.

People are now just starting to see how good Hbox really is.

Falsefalco impressed me a good deal, but i havent played him enough.

HawaiianJigglyPuff

Smash Ace
I didn't take a shot at him
It just may have seemed that way because you didn't mention Hbox and because Hbox did jab-reset rest like 100 times at genesis.

The falcon talk reminds me that Ka-Master has a pretty mean Falcon. He mains Luigi and his next main is Falcon.

Also, on the subject of Armada, I had never heard of him until Genesis. Might just be because I don't know that many players from outside of the U.S.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Professor Urine PhD, how did you get so good at this game?
My brother(then 11) learned the game with me and we practiced a lot until I went to my first tournament after a few months. After that it was all about experience and thinking about matchups/situations you want and the best ways to capitalize on the good and the multiple ways to get out of the bad. I also watched other Falcos and "stole" several of their effective tactics and learned to get out of the bad situations that they were in(they were playing at a high level so I figured I should learn to beat high level problem situations).

Oh yeah, and there's also the standard watching my videos and learning what I did wrong specifically. This hasn't been effective for a while, but it will be after I go to more OOS stuff and play **** people(just like at HERB 2 where Jman and Hbox beat me solidly at least one match).

Edit: Sorry if this is off-topic.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
i think lots of canadians are underated, with the exception of like raynex and kage, people really sleep on canada.
You are so correct, especially west coast canada, we have like 5 really good players
Diakonos
Dieslow
Blunted Object
Hitsugaya
Cowear

allsuper super good, diakonos, dieslow, and blunted all beat kage pretty soundly at tourney play 2 where diakonos got 3rd under silent wolf and m2k

Samochan

Smash Master
No, I think Shu has a better Shiek than Amsah. Although really is unfair to compare a Pal Shiek to NSTC shiek. I imagine that the two players would end up beating each other depending on the version their playing.
>_>

Amsah beat Captain Jack at like, 2006 and again at 2008. That makes it two times. Shu only recently beat CJ and that's once. I think it's clear the results speak for themselves. =)

Virusbluemage said:
@Tero: As great as Armada is, I'm not convinced he is better than Mikael. Remember that at the Jack Garden Tournament, the American players couldn't beat him. He defeated both Ken and Isai(****) and I'm pretty sure he beat Silent Spectre as well
Captain Jack himself said Armada is better than Mikael at esa2. That was a year ago. Nowdays, Armada just got second at genesis after beating very notable players and has been beating amsah and other european players for some time now and otherwise boasts tricks Mikael only wishes he had. What has Mikael done that puts him above Armada in any way? To my knowledge, he's not even playing anymore, at least we haven't heard of him for many years. Nevertheless, Mikael has never been outside japan and considering all the above facts, Armada has accomplished a lot more than Mikael has.

I think each and every one of us finns is underrated, even by europeans standards, but that's because we don't travel much. :laugh:

Frenchies are also underrated, Makenshi, Infernum and Poilon don't enjoy any spotlights or praise or naming even though they've all beaten notable european players. Overtriforce from spain seems to be also underrated, he's a beast in teams at least. Same with aniolas. Fuzzyness is way underrated lawl.

unknown522

Some guy
Jack would own you.

@Tero: As great as Armada is, I'm not convinced he is better than Mikael. Remember that at the Jack Garden Tournament, the American players couldn't beat him. He defeated both Ken and Isai(****) and I'm pretty sure he beat Silent Spectre as well
we'll see

It just may have seemed that way because you didn't mention Hbox and because Hbox did jab-reset rest like 100 times at genesis.

The falcon talk reminds me that Ka-Master has a pretty mean Falcon. He mains Luigi and his next main is Falcon.

Also, on the subject of Armada, I had never heard of him until Genesis. Might just be because I don't know that many players from outside of the U.S.
yeah, I guess. When he made it to losers finals, I wanted him to win the tourney.

Cia

das kwl
Dazwa, Darc, Skler, and Roman.

Pretty much New England is underrated. They're the Next tri-state. (PUT DOWN THE BRAWL DAZWA!! <3)

I think Eggm is pretty underrated too. And Tope always surprises me.

Mew2King's underrated too. People think that guy sucks because only took 6 stocks in crews. (compared to that other guy who took like 20 @ SCC) But he's actually kinda good.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I'll just go ahead and say I'm pretty sure KDJ deserves some respect in terms of being a top Sheik, while I'm not sure if he had the consistency of Captain Jack, there was a point in his prime where he was untouchable.

You forget that at that very tournament, Mikael never made it to the finals, it was Ken and Bombsoldier. And when Bombsoldier came to the states while he did ok he didn't do nearly as well as Armada did. I don't know how Mikael got knocked out, but he was.

Plus this was way too long ago to consider for the standing for who is better now. If you have more recent results of him say beating other Japanese players at recent tournaments would be more beneficial to your cause.
Yeah, I'd say there is a point where KDJ had the best Shiek, but he is retired now so I don't think he should be considered as the best of anything right now.

As for Mikael if I remember correctly there was a technical issue and he didn't enter the Jack Garden Tournament at all, he simply participated in crew battles, where he dominated.

recently Mikael won Ketabuto 14, so that shows that he still pretty ****ing awesome. Unfortunately Mikael doesn't play much international matches, he even refused to go to OC2 and told other Japanese pros not to go. Anyways my point is that Armada may have the best Peach, but it there is absolutely no proof that he is better than Mikael is.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
>_>

Amsah beat Captain Jack at like, 2006 and again at 2008. That makes it two times. Shu only recently beat CJ and that's once. I think it's clear the results speak for themselves. =)

Captain Jack himself said Armada is better than Mikael at esa2. That was a year ago. Nowdays, Armada just got second at genesis after beating very notable players and has been beating amsah and other european players for some time now and otherwise boasts tricks Mikael only wishes he had. What has Mikael done that puts him above Armada in any way? To my knowledge, he's not even playing anymore, at least we haven't heard of him for many years. Nevertheless, Mikael has never been outside japan and considering all the above facts, Armada has accomplished a lot more than Mikael has.

I think each and every one of us finns is underrated, even by europeans standards, but that's because we don't travel much. :laugh:

Frenchies are also underrated, Makenshi, Infernum and Poilon don't enjoy any spotlights or praise or naming even though they've all beaten notable european players. Overtriforce from spain seems to be also underrated, he's a beast in teams at least. Same with aniolas. Fuzzyness is way underrated lawl.
Why do people keep saying dumb things like Amsah beat Jack. Dude Jack was playing the PAL version and that Shiek is entirely different. He has to adapt his gameplay entirely around that version so obviously his Shiek isn't going to beat that great. Amsah could never defeat Jack in the NSTC version, however Shu did. And now I'm saying Shu has the best Shiek in the world.

Captain Jack saying Aramada is better than Mikael doesn't mean anything. Mew2king said he was better than Armada(lol) but does that make it true? of course not. I'd like to also point out that Jack isn't the authority on Japanese Smash, once Mikael got great he started to beat Jack just as much as Jack has beaten him. You certainly are right about Armada accomplishing more than Mikael does. But I really don't think Accomplishments mean anything, (lets remember that Mango took the title of best player in America at pound 3 when he had accomplished very little); and lastly Mikael's play doesn't look as impressive because he doesn't do those sick combos Armada does. But in terms of mind games and judgement(which are far more subtle) Miakel owns Armada.

Samochan

Smash Master
recently Mikael won Ketabuto 13, so that shows that he still pretty ****ing awesome. Unfortunately Mikael doesn't play much international matches, he even refused to go to OC2 and told other Japanese pros not to go. Anyways my point is that Armada may have the best Peach, but it there is absolutely no proof that he is better than Mikael is.
*cough*

If you think 2007 is recent, well... <_<

Seriously man, you live in the past. This is year 2009. Players are all well past the skill level they showed at 2007. If you do not have any recent information about Mikael at all, drop it. Mikael already has dropped out of melee-scene anyway, japanese players are prolly brawling too.

Armada IS better than Mikael, simply because he has proven to be the best peach walking (or floathing) on this planet beating or going toe to toe with the best players in each region. Mikael might've been best peach in japan, but certainly does not have the same accomplishments armada has, not has ever showcased anything above armada level, not in technical ability or mindgames and I don't think he has consistently won major tournaments on his region either. All that is proof enough and believe me, I was a huge Mikael fan before Armada stepped in, so I know what I'm talking about here.

You have even less proof than Mikael is any better than Armada as they have never faced each other, but I rather trust Captain Jack's words of whom is better as he has played both, in Armada's case over a year before his prime even. So if CJ thinks Armada year before prime > Mikael in his prime, what about now when Mikael has been off the scene for 2 years and Armada has reached his prime? Conclusion should be fairly obvious.

Why do people keep saying dumb things like Amsah beat Jack. Dude Jack was playing the PAL version and that Shiek is entirely different. He has to adapt his gameplay entirely around that version so obviously his Shiek isn't going to beat that great. Amsah could never defeat Jack in the NSTC version, however Shu did. And now I'm saying Shu has the best Shiek in the world.

Captain Jack saying Aramada is better than Mikael doesn't mean anything. Mew2king, said he was better than Armada(lol) but does that make it true? of course not. I'd like to also point out that Jack isn't the authority on Japanese Smash, once Mikael got great he started to beat Jack just as much as Jack has beaten him. You certainly are right about Armada accomplishing more than Mikael does. But I really don't think Accomplishments mean anything, (lets remember that Mango took the title of best player in America at pound 3 when he had accomplished very little); and lastly Mikael's play doesn't look as impressive because he doesn't do those sick combos Armada does. But in terms of mind games and judgement(which are far more subtle) Miakel owns Armada.
I'm quite ready to facepalm right about now...

And I thought I was the worst Armada fangirl ever, but you take the cake now.

So, let's get this straight. Captain Jack has basically lived in France for quite a while and has played PAL version a lot and then some. He's even fluent in the **** language and amsah on the other hand knows japanese lol. Both playing on PAL version and knowing it inside out makes it an even matchup, certainly, except on PAL version you have to work for you kills more than NTSC. On japan they frown at chainthrowing, I wouldn't be suprised if both players neglected to chainthrow on sheik ditto, but even if they did, the matchup is basically "get a grab, cg, kill, repeat". I'd say a lot more simple than what you need in PAL version and easier too. Then we have to take account that Amsah has beaten CJ twice now, Shu only once. And am I correct when I say Shu beat CJ in October 2007 Ketubato 14? That would mean Amsah beat CJ a year earlier even, then again after Shu beat CJ. Amsah also owns ntsc version he sometimes practices with, so he could take on CJ even on that version.

The player whom has played both of these players has the most merit when it comes to gauging skill levels. And iirc, mikael does not look impressive cause he just doesn't play as well as armada does. He basically only uses his smartness, which armada has in leaps and bounds and has beaten one of the best players because he is smart. Armada is also 3x more technical than Mikael is, combos 5x better and more accurately and every new peach trick in the book which didn't even exist when mikael reigned in japan. I don't think Mikael even float cancels as quick as Mike G or Ikki did. I'm also very curious how can you magically judge mindgame capacity from videos and somehow deduce Mikael > Armada, while everything points out Armada being smarter than Mikael. After I rewatched some of Mikael's videos, I saw he makes quite many dumb and ineffective choices, though otherwise he's fairly smart in general of positioning and such.

But anyways, like genesis taught us, we do not have anything conclusive before the players have faced each other. However, Armada has now established himself as the best peach in the world, so until Mikael somehow comes back to melee scene and takes out armada, amsah, shiz, m2k, mango, zgetto and rest of the european scene + captain jack, he does not hold candle to Armada. If mikael was better than armada, logically that would mean he's the best peach in the world, which he obviously isn't as he hasn't been outside japan ever and hasn't beaten the best in the other 2 regions. So there, case closed.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
*cough*

If you think 2007 is recent, well... <_<

Seriously man, you live in the past. This is year 2009. Players are all well past the skill level they showed at 2007. If you do not have any recent information about Mikael at all, drop it. Mikael already has dropped out of melee-scene anyway, japanese players are prolly brawling too.

Armada IS better than Mikael, simply because he has proven to be the best peach walking (or floathing) on this planet beating or going toe to toe with the best players in each region. Mikael might've been best peach in japan, but certainly does not have the same accomplishments armada has, not has ever showcased anything above armada level, not in technical ability or mindgames and I don't think he has consistently won major tournaments on his region either. All that is proof enough and believe me, I was a huge Mikael fan before Armada stepped in, so I know what I'm talking about here.

You have even less proof than Mikael is any better than Armada as they have never faced each other, but I rather trust Captain Jack's words of whom is better as he has played both, in Armada's case over a year before his prime even. So if CJ thinks Armada year before prime > Mikael in his prime, what about now when Mikael has been off the scene for 2 years and Armada has reached his prime? Conclusion should be fairly obvious.

I'm quite ready to facepalm right about now...

And I thought I was the worst Armada fangirl ever, but you take the cake now.

So, let's get this straight. Captain Jack has basically lived in France for quite a while and has played PAL version a lot and then some. He's even fluent in the **** language and amsah on the other hand knows japanese lol. Both playing on PAL version and knowing it inside out makes it an even matchup, certainly, except on PAL version you have to work for you kills more than NTSC. On japan they frown at chainthrowing, I wouldn't be suprised if both players neglected to chainthrow on sheik ditto, but even if they did, the matchup is basically "get a grab, cg, kill, repeat". I'd say a lot more simple than what you need in PAL version and easier too. Then we have to take account that Amsah has beaten CJ twice now, Shu only once. And am I correct when I say Shu beat CJ in October 2007 Ketubato 14? That would mean Amsah beat CJ a year earlier even, then again after Shu beat CJ. Amsah also owns ntsc version he sometimes practices with, so he could take on CJ even on that version.

The player whom has played both of these players has the most merit when it comes to gauging skill levels. And iirc, mikael does not look impressive cause he just doesn't play as well as armada does. He basically only uses his smartness, which armada has in leaps and bounds and has beaten one of the best players because he is smart. Armada is also 3x more technical than Mikael is, combos 5x better and more accurately and every new peach trick in the book which didn't even exist when mikael reigned in japan. I don't think Mikael even float cancels as quick as Mike G or Ikki did. I'm also very curious how can you magically judge mindgame capacity from videos and somehow deduce Mikael > Armada, while everything points out Armada being smarter than Mikael. After I rewatched some of Mikael's videos, I saw he makes quite many dumb and ineffective choices, though otherwise he's fairly smart in general of positioning and such.

But anyways, like genesis taught us, we do not have anything conclusive before the players have faced each other. However, Armada has now established himself as the best peach in the world, so until Mikael somehow comes back to melee scene and takes out armada, amsah, shiz, m2k, mango, zgetto and rest of the european scene + captain jack, he does not hold candle to Armada. If mikael was better than armada, logically that would mean he's the best peach in the world, which he obviously isn't as he hasn't been outside japan ever and hasn't beaten the best in the other 2 regions. So there, case closed.
Ketubato 14 was 2008, not 2007(get your facts right); Mikael is still playing mellee, he made it to the finals of Ketubato 15(2009) where he lost to Tani(Marth is a Peach counter);' and I really hate non-sensical people like you who assume that Japan is no longer playing mellee because they haven't heard anything. If you were able to read Japanese then you could go to any of the Japanese smash websites to learn how their smash community is doing.

You need to read my posts better, I don't believe I ever once said that Mikael is better than Armada, I am not convinced that either player is better than the other. You ask what Mikael has done that Armada hasn't and that is ****** team America, Mikael has defeated every American Top pro who has faced while he hasn't been beaten by any of them, Armada can't claim to have done that. Also people need to understand that Armada has beaten Captain Jack and Masashi just like Armada has, he hasn't been Amsah because the two haven't played the game.

I was going to continue but I decided to stop here. honestly I wouldn't have responded to you in the first place had I known you were a woman. I can't think of talented female Smash player, women don't understand smash and therefore it's useless to talk to you about this. You're probably in love/infatuated with Armada, while at the same time you don't think Mikael is ''cute''(he's not lol); If any guy wants to continue this argument with me then I'll agree to it.

Samochan

Smash Master
Ketubato 14 was 2008, not 2007(get your facts right); Mikael is still playing mellee, he made it to the finals of Ketubato 15(2009) where he lost to Tani(Marth is a Peach counter);' and I really hate non-sensical people like you who assume that Japan is no longer playing mellee because they haven't heard anything. If you were able to read Japanese then you could go to any of the Japanese smash websites to learn how their smash community is doing.
Ketubato 14 videos were uploaded in October 2007 and Ketubato 13 videos before that. >_> But hey, care to direct me to these websites then, I can always ask amsah what it says if I can't make my way around the site.

However, Armada has beaten m2k on ntsc setting, as the only peach to do so in a set, while Mikael lost to a Marth whom it would be hard to say were better than m2k's marth.

You ask what Mikael has done that Armada hasn't and that is ****** team America, Mikael has defeated every American Top pro who has faced while he hasn't been beaten by any of them, Armada can't claim to have done that. Also people need to understand that Armada has beaten Captain Jack and Masashi just like Armada has, he hasn't been Amsah because the two haven't played the game.
Didn't mikael lose to bombsoldier whom Ken beat? Anyways, so Mikael has faced ken, silentspectre and isai around 1-2 years ago, however Armada just now beat shiz, m2k and mango on a same tourney where Spectre placed below those players even though he has gotten much, much better. Armada can't claim to have beaten those players mikael has faced, however one could say he has beaten players above that level whom Mikael has beaten, metagame progresses quite a lot in more than a year.

I was going to continue but I decided to stop here. honestly I wouldn't have responded to you in the first place had I known you were a woman. I can't think of talented female Smash player, women don't understand smash and therefore it's useless to talk to you about this. You're probably in love/infatuated with Armada, while at the same time you don't think Mikael is ''cute''(he's not lol); If any guy wants to continue this argument with me then I'll agree to it.
Now this is being out of line and sexist. I don't like to brag, but just to prove you wrong, let's just say being 3rd ranked in my country and top 3 peach in europe is not too shabby of an accomplishment. Understanding smash is like my part-time job lol.

Besides it's hard to be infatuated with Armada who's like 6 years younger than me olol. Unless you imply that I'm pedo lawl. Never seen Mikael's image either.

But yea I agree, let's stop here cause this is going off-topic and I've already said all the neccesary stuff, plsu you don't seem to be inclined to continue since you found out you're talking to a female <_<. Though if you still wish to link me to that site, please do so.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
No, Mikael defeated Bomb Solider. I've never heard of Bomb Soldier defeating Mikael.
And lol, top 3 ranked in Finland. Congrats. Finland doesn't have any good players, they're a joke as far as their smash community is concerned.

Samochan

Smash Master
And lol, top 3 ranked in Finland. Congrats. Finland doesn't have any good players, they're a joke as far as their smash community is concerned.
This comment is totally undeserved. It's another thing to be sexist and all, but to insult my smash community who took no part in this thread is not relevant here and it's mean too. :/ Besides what would you know about finnish community anyway? Neutroni, our 2nd ranked player, was 13th on smash attack tournament some months ago and defeated yuna and flikkflakk on pools and dax, porc and fuzzyness on brackets, while I got first seed on my pool and defeated the supposedly best german player Ice among others, doing ridiculous combos along the way. None of these players is top professional ofc, but it means finland is decent enough.

I suppose I should demand a money match at this point as well, for insulting the finnish smash community and my pride as a female smasher, even though I don't really play mm's. That is, if you live in europe and you'd come to the next international tournament after tsl (possibly london). ;D

Tero.

Smash Champion
I'll bet any amout of money I own that Samochan's going to **** you at melee.

Armada is way superior to any other Peach at the moment, period.

raincatchfire

Smash Journeyman
who did mikael lose to? it doesnt really matter though because if it was a marth that isn't m2k it means mikael was not as good. even back in the day, mikael barely beat ken one match. (also i think it was a 2/3 but only one match got recorded and ken won the set, but im not sure.) armada destroyed mango a lot of those matches. mikael is good, but not armada good.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
@Pink Reaper: Wow I got the date wrong. Big deal.

@raincatchfire: It was a 2/3 set and both matches are recorded(Mikael won twice). There both on Youtube as well as an obviously fake match that someone recorded.

@Tero: You seriously think that me or any decent Smash player could be lose to a girl? I doubt you're that stupid.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I seriously think that forkgirl could beat you, and maybe milktea or kiwi too.
(I only know forkgirl from experience, haven't played the others but I know they are at least decent.)

When it comes to underrated players

PHIL from norcal
that guy is about to break into the national scene <3

unknown522

Some guy
^ lol forkgirl almost beat raynex over a year ago. He went emo because he got killed by the chain. She was ok. I beat her boyfriend in brackets at that tourney. Milktea refused to MM me at pound 3. Friendlies were ****. Raynex and I beat brookman + kiwi in teams at pound 3 pools.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
@unkwn522: Lol

@joeplicate: I don't know of Forkgirl is, but both Miltea(she didn't even make it out of single pools at Pound 3) and Kiwi aren't very good players. I don't know why Smasher are taking female players seriously.

Another great underrated player is Parrot, from Brazil. I think his Shiek may be on par with M2k's.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Since you love living in the past...

Stuff about Females smashers not beating decent players >_>
She may not play much anymore but Emily or Kupo(in her prime) was the top smasher in Australia even taking some games from CJ when he visited there for a few weeks at a huge aussie tourney. CJ won though lol Also She has also placed 3 at biggest south east tournament (Smash Aid series) beating husband and took out many of FL's top players at the time.

But yeah, she can't beat you cause you're too pro for females! you're such a man ! :bee:

Also there's Forkgirl and Milktea but they were covered already.

but whatever...Nite(falco) is sometimes underrated. That guy is a beast =D

Luma

Smash Lord
gosh why do you guys (and girls, hi samo =D) even argue with such an idiot?

didnt his post already said it out loud: hi i am an idiot who knows nothing neither about smash nor about anything else?

just ignore him (like i am going to do now =D)

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I seriously think that forkgirl could beat you, and maybe milktea or kiwi too.
(I only know forkgirl from experience, haven't played the others but I know they are at least decent.)

When it comes to underrated players

PHIL from norcal
that guy is about to break into the national scene <3
YES

Phil is maadddd underrated

I was gonna mention him in my post a couple pages back but I didn't dunno why.

Everyone thinks of him as "That guy who commentates" instead of someone who plays melee

Mew2King's underrated too. People think that guy sucks because only took 6 stocks in crews. (compared to that other guy who took like 20 @ SCC) But he's actually kinda good.

Whats a M2K

I heard it's like a final boss of the Internet or something??? http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Final_boss_of_the_internet

Also sorry for DP :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Off the top of my head.

Jman (seriously people still sleep on this kid)

Darc (Seriously his puff still sleeps)

Roman (Gettin pretty cute)

Zoso (I'm surprised no one hears about this kid)

KevinM (He can actually play I swear!)

Mango (Fruit Cup)

No but legit besides Mango, New England gets no love. Reason being we never travel out of our region -_-, we need to do that more.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Can you please then link here those "ketubato 15" results and vids? Cause actually 1. the site is down 2. Ikki has not uploaded any "ketubato 15" vids at all. It's not that i don't believe you, I just want the original source :).

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
@Pink Reaper: Wow I got the date wrong. Big deal.

@raincatchfire: It was a 2/3 set and both matches are recorded(Mikael won twice). There both on Youtube as well as an obviously fake match that someone recorded.

@Tero: You seriously think that me or any decent Smash player could be lose to a girl? I doubt you're that stupid.
Accept her MM then.

Evle

Smash Rookie
Calle W, tonberry and dahean are underrated, and they are pretty good.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Female smashers are too good. There just aren't enough of them, though. It's a sad thing. Brawl has it's fair share. But Melee needs more love. I don't know why anyone would argue that female smashers aren't on par with decent male players. It's such a stupid thing to do. If anything, we should be encouraging, not discouraging the young ladies who have been bold enough to step into a man's world.

Top Bottom