• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
Well I found the Kefka role and if Ryker has all the abilities the Kefka role I'm looking at had, that really sucks he died so early haha. It is the same role OS uses over and over in games it seems.

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
what are you complaining about j? ryker pushed a dumb wagon on me full of dumb/scum and then you just disappeared just like mario party 2. why would i have thought you were town? wanted to be bros as usual but youve made it difficult
I did you a complete solid man. You wanted Hep dead. I wanted Hep dead. I used my ability. I got V/LA for a cross-country drive to Colorado. You turn and stab me in the back after it turns out we were both correct on what started the whole dilemma.

Ryker pushing a wagon on you means nothing due to their being multiple factions dude.

My play isn't like Mario Party 2 at all and don't bring that up again after we already sorted through that earlier in the day-phase. =P

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
I mean seriously @Bardull. It is so buffed up for a role but like I don't even.

Enough about Kefka now. I need to look at the player-list and actually read this game moreso than my skim-read when the thread slows down and I can actually make some mental notes and the like.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
lol j i think youre just salty i havent read you as town like i have in every other game (even when you were scum :urg:)

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
Eh, idk about KevinM. I don't remember like any of his posts (than again, I never really remember any of his posts in most games.)

I wanted to be the MS wagon. Boo.

MiR is cleared as not-mafia in my book.(Both parts of this hydra can pull of indy very well so I'm still skeptical *cough* WL *cough*) Krys/Bardull/Bubbly are my strongest town-reads. Don't know about Inferno being fully town but willing to trust him for now. El ZV is a complete crap-shoot for me, need to re-read. Then there are inactives...wonderful hahaha.

@FroMarsh: Maybe a little. :mad: But nah bro, you are probably scum. You are dying on my town-flip.

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
And you're silly.

I don't remember any other "memorable" pushes from you and basically ****rode whoever was popular and being wagoned. I'll give you Hep since we did that together but MS you were totally just going with the flow there.

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
Don't give me this bull. I'm dying toNight so the least you can do is give me that much.

Gosh, I really don't wanna die because I really really wanna have a battle with Marshy.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
I don't remember any other "memorable" pushes from you and basically ****rode whoever was popular and being wagoned. I'll give you Hep since we did that together but MS you were totally just going with the flow there.
i dunno what to tell you. inferno was playing like scum so i wagoned him and i have no regrets. i dont remember el zv. i probably totally just hopped dat thang. didnt need to push msizzle cuz by the time i woke up he was already near a lynch

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
So again, scum-reads, let's out with them man.

Usually I don't have to play the "let's beat around the bush game for a bit" and get a straight up answer OR I already know what's going on in your head. This game, you're keeping me out, why?

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
EBWOP: So who is scum to you besides me?
all the people i disliked the most are now gone...i dont have a solid answer to this cuz a scum faction being wiped out means rereading and reevaluating and i ****ing hate doing both. hopefully frozen takes the reigns from here cuz this game will likely be boring from here on out. this last minute interaction with you is sorta giving me second thoughts. eh

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Especially with that lying to me about being Frozen. I mean what in the world was that for besides to purposely try and send me through a loop on your slot?
the sheer hilarity of it. im only upset that i never got to make a case frozen style before its reveal

Inferno3044

Smash Master
So you
1) Realize that everything we say about Ryker is right
2) Still think he's town regardless

I'm going to be honest with you, Ryker does that to people. He's not one of those players who'll stay obvscum. He's going to have minor drops here and there but, for the most part, he'll stay true to form throughout the game. A shining example is Lost almost-Mafia. I thought he was town when I entered the game and checked in with the way he got after his teammates. The only time I actually managed to catch him was later in the game with a nebulous roleclaim and some strange activities on D1.

He's going to feel town here and there. He'll make the right pushes or do something that feels towny. They don't erase those instances of bad play though and you shouldn't take it that way.

:186:
I feel like I would think he's town if it wasn't a Ryker slot. That's the best way I can explain it. Will catch up by tonight and post as I go.

:phone:

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
I don't how I feel about being able to bend you to a position I want so easily and you just giving up on that "OMG SHOOT J NOW KTHANXS!" to "eh..second thoughts...". Maaaan.

You're off this game.

Something's up and I don't like it one bit.

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
*sigh*

I'm going to put it off till I read more thoroughly.

I just don't get you this game. You are all over the place and non-committal and just meh.

Indy's screaming out to me in your posts.

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
I have none at the moment dude. I haven't fully read this game and my two biggest scum-picks just got lynched and flipped scum. So J is happy on that note, but said his scum-bank is empty because of literally no actual posters leaning scum and I have to dive into inactives.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
i know dat feel. hopefully mods one day realize that indies are actually just pieces of **** and should never be put in games unless they have partners

btw are you scum?

Top Bottom