• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Yea dawg I'm totally lookin' forward to this weekend, its been a long time since i've seen timmy tommy dms and shin, friendlies all around! anyone want to mm at this event? im feeling jenorus and am gonna let people try to win money off of me, for the most part though people will most liekly just win it with no contest b3c4us3 of the l,r,a,start thingy.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
There's a big tournament in Gresham. At the beach. With Bidoof.

Foos, what's this about winning with No Contest?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Today/tonight, Tuesday, Wednesday. Leaving for the beach on Thursday.
If anyone needs my number, PM me.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Yea dawg I'm totally lookin' forward to this weekend, its been a long time since i've seen timmy tommy dms and shin, friendlies all around! anyone want to mm at this event? im feeling jenorus and am gonna let people try to win money off of me, for the most part though people will most liekly just win it with no contest b3c4us3 of the l,r,a,start thingy.
*generous

$10 MM?

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
How does wednesday sound? I can't do today, not only is it late but I'm really sick with a fever, and I'm guessing the same for tomorrow. Wednesday I'm entirely open. I'll send you a PM tomorrow with the clear yes or no, I just gotta check with my dad.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm back. PM your number to me and I'll give you a call when I get the chance.
Today is a no-go, not sure about Wednesday as I may be getting together with a couple chicks. If not, I'll call you guys. Can I expect most of the "gresham 6" to be around? And Kami? You'll likely meet my buddy Bill/Will, who never has any opportunity to play anymore.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
yes it will be nice to hopefully attend this even though money is seeming to be an issue for my whole crew are friendlies going to be an option at this?

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Ok, Josh, come over to my house anytime tomorrow if you can.

13531 Clairmont Way #113
Oregon City, OR, 97045

This applies to anyone else that wants to come, would love to play some smash. Josh, please bring a cube if you have one, because mines not here :ohwell: Come and stay for anytime tomorrow.

My number is 503-442-5784 if you need to contact me for any reason. My names Brandon as well, not sure if I've met you irl josh. And sounds good to see your friend, like I said, anyone who wants to come chill can.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Turns out tomorrow(wednesday, today technically) is out of the question as well. Meeting + party. Sorrrry, probably sometime next week/end.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
OKAY WHAT
HOW am I not last place on the bigcity ranking? I made sure I lost every set. Against everyone. Come on. You're just pulling my leg here D:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Riot's right. He didn't play at any BCB events, so you can't've taken last, Josh.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Yeah, and someone needs to house me and Brady. We will probably be into Portland around 5-6, but I still have no idea where I'm driving to...

T0MMY

Smash Master
Ronin: I like how the Big City Brawl page is coming along. Maybe link to our TIA accounts from our profiles there? I don't have one just yet, it said something about being contacted here.

cmin

Smash Ace
heyyy timmmy or tommy, you think you guys can add me to the northern oregon smasher list? =] thanks much. good games today tommy, cars mindgames! lol

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Binx has Brdy_'s controller, Brdy_ has Binx' controller. SF:E is the first time anyone will see Grants Pass, so like, if you'r enot going to go Binx, I need to get the controller sometime before that and then I can swap the two and return yours.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Everyone, look to DW for "No Johns" inspiration.

By the way, did you ever get your 'fridge back from WA?

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
Can I be added to the list on the first page? Or do I have to be in some kind of clan? I'm just a regular OR smasher...

I live in Portland OR, and I main Falco.
You have to attend a really big Oregon smash tourney, A.K.A either an SF:E (Eugene), TANG, or OATS tournament. If you do that, then hopefully you should be able to be added to the first page.

Really just depends if tOmmy likes you:laugh:

Top Bottom