• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Binx

Smash Master
I know why I had some friendlies with my 10 year old brother and his friend today, I Pichu'd their faces, 3 stocked them both on a team against me and after that I was like oh Ill just have fun. I know its hard to play your best all the time.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Kinda like your post count :laugh::laugh::laugh:

P.S. This is my last post ever.... I will be only editing old posts from now on. (THE NUMBERS DUKE! THE NUMBERS!) <---- (If you don't get it, you didnt watch enough T.V. in the 90's)
I was going to say something, but, I decided not to post.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash

P.S. This is my last post ever.... I will be only editing old posts from now on. (THE NUMBERS DUKE! THE NUMBERS!) <---- (If you don't get it, you didnt watch enough T.V. in the 90's)
You mean like "That 90's Show"?

Yeah, I don't get it. :confused:

Snoodude

Smash Cadet
"The colors, Duke! The colors!!!"

"I'm color-blind kid."

Yeah, I think that was my favorite commercial for Popsicle Zone as well. I think it was for the Lifesavers ones, with five flavors. Trip-tastic!

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I had a dream that James and I were in some kind of weird game-show place like in the movie Running Man, but for some reason we played smash. I beat him, he got really pissed off and left in a van, and I was all alone D:

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Actually, yours is a good habit Wikipedia, his is bad.
Well, in that case.

Lol timmy, thats rediculous
*that's

Aftermath said:
Your stage rules make no sense. Why are Mk2 and Corneria on fornrutral stages? What reasoning do you have for thinking PokeFloats is a stalling stage (and that Corneria isn't)? Why 7 minutes instead of 8?
Fornrutral? That is such a bad spelling error that I don't even know what you are trying to say.
*for neutral?
*fornicate?
*fortune?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ugh, spelling/grammar correction posts take up room for less important things like TV talk and crude jokes.

thz's d innet and ppl spel lik thz.

Top Bottom