• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

T0MMY

Smash Master
Yeah, getting on that list depends on two things:
1) you enter a competitive tournament
2) you bother me enough after attending said tournament

DW: We were talking about how you'd be the only one not attending SF:E in july. If you make it there, we'll try to get WA to bring your refridgerator (who has it?), otherwise you'll never get it back money matching them. Hahaha

I HAVE A TIA ACCOUNT NOW!

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
My house is open for smash tomorrow!

13531 Clairmont Way #113
Oregon City, OR, 97045

Josh would be cool if you could come this time around. Would be great to get anyone, its been a while since I've smashed. BYOC as usual. My house is crammed with food, so no worries about going hungry.

Anyone think they can make it?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I might be able to go if maybe a person named Josh who barely knows me and my friend would be willing to give us a ride if he has a car which I do not know if he does but we can't do anything until after 3 because are helping with a church even. That's just if that happens :)

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Bill's the one with the car, so I'll let you know in a little. Also, what school you go to? GHS? Centennial? Barlow?

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Oh, should have added, I'll be open most of the day, probably 10-7. My dad will probably want people out by then.

One last note, if you need to call me for directions or whatever, 503-442-5784

cmin

Smash Ace
Kami, i dont know if you remember me and binx from the 2nd empire gaming. but i was just wondering if its cool if me and binx come?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I have implanted a bomb in myself...... It will go off the next time I lose at smash and it will kill everyone around me.

I guess people will just have to throw all there matches from now on. >.> ............ <.<

Psh....... if that where only true I guess I am just going to have to do it threw my own power it turns out I might move to Arizona at the end of July. I hope the smash scene is great over there.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
*through

Too bad you would be arrested and taken to the middle of a desert to play a level one so you can detonate safely :-P

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Or I could just play you ^.^ because I would lose just to watch you choke kiddo lol I know who you are you used to post as Duke the little kid who was always getting made fun of lol But don't worry kiddo.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Bill's down to make the drive, but we have no way of returning. He has office duties which require he leavesat 5, and he can't take us(gresham and I) back home. So.. dunno yet. Told him I'd call him at 1 and tell him if it's a go or not. If Gage could provide us with a way home that'd be peachy(pun).

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Hey sorry I have been helping out with church and such but hey Kami when is your next smash hang out because we would have a ride there (and back if you are interested Josh) So yeah if you could let me know we could more than likely make this one

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I may be able to host something at my house, if that makes things easier.

While on the MAX today, I saw a couple guys I met at the first(and only, actually) TANG I attended. You'll probably read this. Who are you on here?

Binx

Smash Master
joshisrad, can you host something at your house today? im with cmin and another friend and we're down for smash. kami do you have any transportation to portland?

cmin

Smash Ace
that was fun playing with you yesterday josh. your mewtwo is wicked lol didnt expect weird stuff like that at all. we should definnately play more, oh and peach master, we tried calling you and stuff, binx even tried too and chris and josh but you never pick up lol

Ronin686

Smash Ace
There's actually a smashfest in London this Saturday... Although I'll have to steal a controller >:]

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
DW: We were talking about how you'd be the only one not attending SF:E in july. If you make it there, we'll try to get WA to bring your refridgerator (who has it?), otherwise you'll never get it back money matching them. Hahaha[/URL]
I think Skypal house has the fridge... sooooooo... no idea.

But clearly you didn't read the terms of my money match.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Well he was telling me it was tommorrow but I don't really know it is at game something in gresham I don't know where it is I won't even have a lot of info on it until tonight but after that I will try posting I have no idea if it's even going on though

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I am so going to be there if it's a gamecrazy tournament I used to work over at the one for a little bit lol I can go beat up my old co-worker adam ^.^ muhahahah Riot will be there.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
all right I will tell him and such that I need the info I don't think it was a gamecrazy I don't know why I said that it is some sort of little game hang out place I will figure it out and tell you guys

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Game Wizards? On Foster? Or is it on 181st by Safeway? Those are the only other places I've seen around..

Riot6777

Smash Ace
**** it guys what is it????? I don't want to get lost video game wizards is on Foster right down the street from me and I don't think there doing a smash tournament.

Gamecrazy maybe....

It could be on hogan RD I forget what the game place is called though.

Top Bottom