• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So Cmin and b1NX HAD A LOT OF FUN TODAY PLAYING SMASH AND THIS IS ALL IN CAPS BUT i AM TO LAZY TO REACH THE CAP LOCK BUTTON BUT YEAH GOOD TIMES TODAY

cmin

Smash Ace
hello gimpy, how far away from portland are you?

yeah thanks for having us over Gage that was cool. your parents seem pretty cool too lol and your little brother is funny lol. What was the other guys name ryan or brian? well tell him i said gg's

T0MMY

Smash Master
Big City Brawl tomorrow. There's going to be a lot of new people showing up, I'm sure. Cmin, still going to be there? Also, a few more new people. I hope the new people from last week show up again this week, I liked the Yoshi and Luigi players.

cmin

Smash Ace
ah man i was actually in corvallis today packing and moving things, but then i had to come back to portland cuz theres this huge church thing tomorrow and i gotta go, so church johns =[

Binx

Smash Master
You should tell the church you have smash johns and everything will be ok, tell them that satan wants you to be really good so he can have you beat jesus in a game of melee for control of heaven and that you will be a patriot, they'll understand or burn or whatever those crazy churchies do.

Anyways GG gage.

EDIT: I bet Jesus plays Shiek so that he only has to work on his mindgames. That parting the ocean one he got from mosis is a doozie.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Actually, the story of Moses and the Red Ocean was just a mistake in translating/interpreting or whatever of a story from the Reed Sea. The Red Sea was a mistranlation of the original Hebrew, and just like never really corrected until now. The Reed Sea was smaller and pretty close to the Red Sea. What happens there is that on Windy days in certain seasons is that there are large areas of the land or something that dry up, allowing for safe crossing for people several hours at a time. Heavier things like horses and chariots wouldn't be able to cross since the Reed Sea was a swamp/marsh (dried up now) and they would have been stuck in the mud. So, stories of things like that were exaggerated a bit when told in other lands and it became a myth, which was then put into the bible.

Also, Gresham people, I heard there was another tournament this coming weekend?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
What happens there is that on Windy days in certain seasons is that there are large areas of the land or something that dry up, allowing for safe crossing for people several hours at a time.
Wow, it's a good thing the pillar of cloud/fire lead them to the Reed Sea instead of the Red Sea, then.

And I saw DMON part the Atlantic Ocean while DMON-stocking someone once.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You'd better bring back a PAL setup, including GCN, SSBM, and TV. :mad:

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Aftermath I haven't heard about any tournaments lately Koji tends to get a little excited about things before they are confirmed, but I will talk to him and see if anything it will be at a Gamecrazy I think. I don't know which one, but it will be in Gresham and the only one I know in Gresham is by Fred Meyers. So yeah haha I will get back to you.

P.S. The SF:E summer 2007 says it is july 3, 4, 5 is that right or is that a typo because if it's right I don't know if I will make it since thats tommorrow

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Aftermath I haven't heard about any tournaments lately Koji tends to get a little excited about things before they are confirmed, but I will talk to him and see if anything it will be at a Gamecrazy I think. I don't know which one, but it will be in Gresham and the only one I know in Gresham is by Fred Meyers. So yeah haha I will get back to you.

P.S. The SF:E summer 2007 says it is july 3, 4, 5 is that right or is that a typo because if it's right I don't know if I will make it since thats tommorrow
All the dates in the thread say July 27 - 29, including the title of the thread.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=104364

If you mean on the first page here on OSM, I probably forgot that I changed it, so I will go check that now.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Tim/tom - you guys live on 11th and Washington? If so, I live exactly one block away from you.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Tim/tom - you guys live on 11th and Washington? If so, I live exactly one block away from you.
Why are you stalking us?
At least you are keeping the exact legal distance from us as allowed by the law.

Bart: ARE YOU GOING TO OC3?
We need to know by... tomorrow!!!!!

Balloon

Smash Lord
Why do you need to know by tomorrow? There's still a good like 3 weeks until OC3.

Anyway, I still don't know for sure.

Who all is saying they're going right now, Tommy?

k, I don't think I'm going. sorry.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It's always best to have things figured out in advance, especially if people have to reserve tickets 2-weeks in advance.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Pokemon update: I beat the Elite 4 + Champion, caught Azelf and Uxie (not Mespirit yet), obtained the national dex, and leveled my Lucario to about 45.

cmin

Smash Ace
hey if me and binx find enough money to head down to OC3, i'm more than willing to drive 3 other people since my car can fit 5. so if you wanna hitch along just tell me here. the more the better since then we can split gas moneys as much way as possible and it'll be cheaper for all of us .. high five

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
haha if I had an extra 75 lying around I would come, but I don't so yeah if you pay for my entry fee you will get the prescence of me and I will buy us food :) haha Costco and MacDonalds anyone!

P.S. This is a bundle deal it's not going to last long and it is hot. So you are going to want to grab it first.

Top Bottom