• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

T0MMY

Smash Master
lol i wont have 20. but i'll do 5 im gonna be broke after oc3
Uh, no...
You're going to win big at OC3, like first place is millions of dollars. Then you give James $75 for entrance fee, and me half for being an awesome and sexy Native American. And then spend the rest on hookers and coke (or pepsi if perferred).

That is what will happen.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Uh, no...
You're going to win big at OC3, like first place is millions of dollars. Then you give James $75 for entrance fee, and me half for being an awesome and sexy Native American. And then spend the rest on hookers and coke (or pepsi if perferred).

That is what will happen.
Speaking of winning big money at tournaments, if I win GG at Summer Showdown and end up going to SF:E, I'll have plenty for random money matches.

Binx

Smash Master
So guys i have decided to main ice climbers, are there any ICs in Oregon? Also Ive changed my sig to reflect my new main and secondary.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
You know I wanted to be Oregon's Samus, but then JAMES had to not only step in, but he also is better than me!

But in actuallity I came afterwards XD. However, I also main Link, its kind of a duo thing.. I just don't whip him out enough at tournies. Does anyone else main link in OR?

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Ok, so stpo spamming my thread with ride requests.

As far as I know and sort of judge, the ride looks like this.

cmin is driving and taking:

-Timmy
-Tommy
-Me
-Bart

That way there are three drivers and everyone going is serious about entering and playing.

I say we leave the 19th and try to make it in one day, splitting the driving between the three people, and then stay at M/F's place or something, although he'd have to let us shower.

Coming back, we'd leave the 23rd and try to make it back in one day as well. So on both days we'd leave at like 7 AM or something.

Simna, if you're reading this, I don't think there's a way to get you a seat, since cmin already agreed to give Bart a ride, and so only I'd be able to get kicked out, but then Bart wouldn't go and stuffs.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I heard there's a no shower policy at Connor's.

Due to my kidney yang deficiency, I sweat about half a cup every other year, so it doesn't bother me so much. I'll go on a liver detox and not forget to bring deodorant. For those of you with proper - or excessive - yang, please bring deodorant and maybe take a sponge bath in the sink of a rest stop bathroom. Thanks.

Whatever happened to staying at Ender's halfway?

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Staying at ender's was dependent mainly on taking Simna.

I'm looking for other housing in Socal that would have a shower, because that's just about the most ******** thing that we can't use their shower. If we were to stay there, would we even be able to use the bathroom? Or even go inside the house?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I don't suppose anyone else in Oregon that can drive and has an open seat in their car was planning on going to OC3?

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Happy birthday Peach!

On another awesome note.. I some how talked my parents into possibly letting me go to OC3 earlier today, with them paying all the expenses. How, I don't know, but I guess they've decided they want to help my possilbe video game career, or at least just taking good opportunities like this one.

Binx

Smash Master
thats pretty nice Kami, minh gave away my seat in the car to bart cause I didnt have enough money yet =( so I am not going anymore I guess. /sigh anyways on a more possitive note I am improving by leaps and bounds with my ice climber game and hopefully it will be up to snuff by SF:E so that I can use primarily them instead of Marth.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wow, Kami, that's some cool news. A full-paid trip to CA to play Smash with people from all over the world is some suprise gift!

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I know, I'm exited. Not sure if it will happen, but I'll see what I can do to convince my parents, I really would love to go, spectating or playing.

Binx

Smash Master
I would be exited too except that always makes me feel like I have diarrhea. Although you should be really excited too. Its $50 to spectate, you might as well just pay $75 to play. Also OMG ICs are so FUN! they are helping me to improve my game with other characters too.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
IC are fun.. kind of annoying for me to fight them XD . I picked up marth this week, and re-picked up shiek, from a long time ago. I'm also trying to improve my fox game. I'm still sticking with link/samus for maining, but I figure its better to have many characters at my choice.

Also, does anyone want to smash this week/weekend? I'm tired of pwning LO scrubs :(

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
t!mmy's Ice Climber advice:

Rule #1: Always take credit for anything good Nana does.

Rule #2: Never try to save Nana.

Rule #3: I always forget rule #3 until it's too late.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
No, that's one I always remember but don't usually follow. As much as I hate Nana, I'm always trying to save her... so I know from experience that it's usually a bad idea.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Update for the first page, put down Me and Kaze as a team, simply named "Kamikaze". We've finally found our works, and we make a decent team now.

As for crews, I have one of those as well XD We're called FOD, it consists of me, Bonzai, and Kaze. You can also put (Lake Oswego) in parenthesis if you want, since thats where we all are.

Sam.u.el

Smash Rookie
Finally i found Some tourny's in oregon. me and my friend have been searching for pro tourny's for awhile. We're from central oregon and have Dominated everyone here which might not mean anything you guys/girls :). we might be able to make it to the friday and saturday doubles and hopefully the sunday singles. We work so we might have to work :/. But yeah I'm glad to see Oregon taking part in Smash tourny's ^_^

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Finally i found Some tourny's in oregon. me and my friend have been searching for pro tourny's for awhile. We're from central oregon and have Dominated everyone here which might not mean anything you guys/girls :). we might be able to make it to the friday and saturday doubles and hopefully the sunday singles. We work so we might have to work :/. But yeah I'm glad to see Oregon taking part in Smash tourny's ^_^
People live in central Oregon? :laugh:

I'm sure you'll have a blast at SF:E........

Sam.u.el

Smash Rookie
haha Yeah people live here. I'm sure your familiar with bend, redmond, and possibly madras? prabably not madras haha but yeah. me and my friend won a doubles tourny In bend about 4 months ago and i took 3rd in the singles and he took 4th. i beat him :p lol. But yeah we're really looking forward to hopfully making it to the tourny :D.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
me and my friend have been searching for pro tourny's for awhile. We're from central oregon...
Always nice to see new smasher show up. I know there are some players in the Bend area, like Yatta Dante, but Tudios knows that area more than I. He might pop in here and post something about it.

It would be great to meet you guys at SF:E. It's a three day event, so if you have work you can always come for which ever day(s) you can make it.

Binx

Smash Master
I like saving nana, I reverse rule number 1 by using rule number 3 swear at nana for all mistakes. Actually screaming at nana seems to make her more effective, like if you are recovering and she is standing next to them shout help me nana. It doesnt really work but it makes every game hillarious.

Top Bottom