• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Ok guys, I'm beginning the epic journey from Paris to Eugene tomorrow. :]

@Binx - If you still can't figure it out by the time I get home (lolol), I'll do it for you.

@capncone - It's an internationally accepted rule of smash that you always bring your own controller :]

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Cmin, will you be in Eugene Wed. night? It would facilitate the departure.

Ronin, you can't trick us. You're a European now, and thus can only exist in Europe. And eat French Fries and French Bread.

Binx

Smash Master
Timmy dont forget french vanilla ice cream, @ Ronin I am sure someone else will have done it for me before you get back haha.

Here we go the first sig I have done completely by myself, I found my own pics, rendered them myself created my own background texts and everything. Boy is this junk tedious, oh well I wish I could have done better on my name, but its kind of hard so here we go.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
That's pretty good, Binx.

I'm still trying to figure out what a "Leadership Matrix" is...

Binx

Smash Master
Umm, watch transformers the movie from 1986, basically the matrix of leadership is the main part in the story. Timmy msg me on aim.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Okay, I just got done watching it. That was a pretty good movie, and now I know all about leadership matrixes. *sheds a tear for Optimus Prime*

You didn't mention my version of the sig. V_V

Binx

Smash Master
wow that was fast! awesome, im glad you saw it, it was like my favorite movie as a kid, as sad as it sounds I could probably quote the entire movie as I watched it still.

I really like the fading you did at the bottom but I like the pink and the text I have.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I dunno, the white text is sort of hard to read on the light-colored bg.

"I'll tear out your optics!"

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Odin makes terrible sigs. =/
Edit: Actually, Odin is only alright, everyone else is terrible.

cmin

Smash Ace
i might be able to leave wednesday night after my little smash fest here timmy. is james down there already?

capncone - bring your own controller
venus- are you gonna come?
portland - are you guys coming!??!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Cmin, come whenever. James didn't give an exact time, but I think Tudios (Shin?) wants to come over and play Smash tonight anyway.

Sam, it would be funny if you came over to smash the very day your back from Europe. Lol. Then again, we're going to be gone for a week and there won't be a BCB for a while. :vO

T0MMY

Smash Master
Everyone should go to the Big City Brawl thing without us. It'd be maybe 4 people, but that's all you need sometimes, haha.
Transformers is awesome. The 80's version and the new version. The Ice Climbers are the new Autobot leaders, lolz.

Binx

Smash Master
Haha for sure, I think I'll be able to record some Matches today which will be awesome, then Timmy can look and see if he thinks I am a better IC or not then I will know if im the best IC in oregon or the worst IC rofl.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Hey whats up every one, i am from WA and was told by a couple friends that i should introduce my self, well................ I f any of you are going to the SF:E i will be there, just look for a tall 6 foot 1 inch guy with short brown hair, it will ussualy be me.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Not if it's me. I'm a tall 6 foot guy with short brown hair.

Hey cmin, if you can get on AIM, you should do it. Do you know how to get to my house and everything? Do you have a cell number? Infos are needed.

cmin

Smash Ace
hey my number is 503-380-0755

um give me a calll sometime later tonight if you can or i might be able to get online at timmy's house. but if not then call me so i get your #, like i said we'll leave to your house around 8 in the am. according to my calculations, we'll be arriving at oc eta 8p.m.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Bart, James knows how to get to your house.

Cmin, are we really going to get to SoCal by 8pm?! Unless by "oc" you didn't mean Orange County...

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
SloppyTaco686 (12:51:50 PM): AM TOO BACK >:[
ShinDismal TJ (12:52:59 PM): Noes!
SloppyTaco686 (12:52:07 PM): :O
ShinDismal TJ (12:53:06 PM): I will not be lured to the airport!
ShinDismal TJ (12:53:08 PM): your sick!
ShinDismal TJ (12:53:09 PM): SICK!
SloppyTaco686 (12:52:14 PM): :<
ShinDismal TJ (12:53:16 PM): lols
ShinDismal TJ (12:53:28 PM): where do you live bro?
SloppyTaco686 (12:52:47 PM): france
SloppyTaco686 (12:52:48 PM): >_>
ShinDismal TJ (12:53:48 PM): I told you!
ShinDismal TJ (12:53:50 PM): liar!
SloppyTaco686 (12:52:57 PM): :X
SloppyTaco686 (12:53:02 PM): noes.
SloppyTaco686 (12:53:12 PM): the croissants are so gooood
ShinDismal TJ (12:54:13 PM): i'm posting this on aim, your so toast.
SloppyTaco686 (12:53:24 PM): :O
What is THIS!? Eh1? This is high treason...

T0MMY

Smash Master
i need to speak to a representative from oregon (it'll likely be james) in regards to the northwest circuit
Find one of us at OC3 or just post here.
I'm wondering if the NW circuit has something to do with OC3 or something entirely different.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
HiiiIIiiii! We're having fun in the sun and about to go to the biggest Melee tourney in history. Nyah!

Top Bottom