• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Binx

Smash Master
There might be a problem with the ride I had to SF:E is there anyone who could take me and 1 friend if it doesnt work out.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHA Jesse's mom XDXDXD
oh I'm back in Gresham so all you North Oregon/Portland cats should call sometime.

cmin

Smash Ace
binx lets play with roa and bc chris tmr. im gonna skip work too tired plus gotta work on some stuff i learnt at oc3

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Try not to lose to much of it in money matches, also grats, also dont smoke, also stay in school.
err, it's kinda too late about the not smoking thing, and the school thing, i graduated already, and will be going to college, and through plenty of friendlies, i don't think i'll lose to much money on MM's, i have the technical skills now, just need people fighten skills

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Yeah skills are fun to have ^.^

Does anyone want to play today (Tuesday)

PM me and or call me if you have my number I am down for doing whatever today so smash would be an awesome choice I might down a beer or two lol but to all of you who have played me buzzed or drunk knows I can still fight lol

Anyway I hope to talk to you guys later

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Cmin and BINX fun smashing today those were intense doubles and crew battles haha but yeah we should play for tommorrow/thursday get a little pre SF:E warm up

capncone

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone planning any smashfests/tourneys in the portland area? I was gonna go to smashfest and it got canceled, then a tourney (My first) and that got canceled. Will there be more stuff after SF:E? Or should I just wait until something is announced? I would love to go to anything in the portland area, but I can't go to SF:E :(

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Hey Binx what are you and Minh doing past like 4:30 because I am bored and would like to smash maybe we can get quack and chris and maybe david but I don't know but yeah are you up for some possible smash

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
This summer's SF:E is going to be BIG. It'll be the biggest Oregon tourney of the year, and all you local players will get a chance to play with the neighboring states +plus+ Alaska. Yes, three people from Alaska are already here, and trust me when I say they're going to put up a fight.

I feel sorry for those of you who won't make it, because it'll be the OC3 of Oregon (with a better venue than 0C3 for sure).

cmin

Smash Ace
1. $36 - bart: 16, timmy : 20
2. $40 - minh: 20, tommy: 20
3. $40 - minh: 10, james: 10, bart: 20
4. $40 - timmy: 20, tommy: 20
5. $40 - james: 20, bart: 20

total: 196

each person should pay: $39.20 - i'll round that to 39 even.

total per person:
bart: 56
minh: 30
james: 30
timmy: 40
tommy: 40

for bart: 56-39 = 17. me and james will each give you $9.
for timmy: james will give you $1
for tommy: cmin will give you $1.

thats about as balanced as i can get it. me and james end up paying a total of 1 dollar more. thats nothing. thanks guys for lending the moneyz

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Binx, call James' number. He might have room.

Cmin, The Super Smash Twins donate the dollars to you for getting us down to 0C3.

Binx

Smash Master
Thanks Timmy, looks like i wont make it friday but I will definately be there saturday and hopefully sunday but we'll see.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Kevin, Ratking sort of stopped having TANGs at his house, James couldn't have it at his, and Jesse has his mom at his house. So, venues are the problem as well as finding a willing host.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
SF:E is now technically underway. We're all at the house and playing Smash in the basement. Look for the awesome sign on the door.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
sooo... i hope no one got better ^-^

This will be the most important thing you will see for the next few months (no, this isn't a chain letter):

Please inform Kevvviiinnn of ANY upcoming tournaments near or in Portland(or Sherwood but that isn't likely), I have not smashed for many months and I would like to get back into the game. Thank you.

MSN: kevinphet@hotmail.com
AIM: MiStrSmAsH
Yahoo: boozerftw

Again, report any information of a possible Portland tournament ASAP to Kevvviiinnn.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
sooo... i hope no one got better ^-^
My bad :p

You want to smash at my house or something? Its been a while since I've done any smash as well... err, any smash besides beating the noobs in my town.

Anyway, I live in Lake Oswego, which isn't too far from sherwood. This invitation is to anyone else, I'll be open most of the week.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
everyone in oregon should go to the next gameclucks tourney on the 11th as it'll be my last one for a while since i'm moving to cali for school

Top Bottom