• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Binx

Smash Master
I have found a venue that is willing to host smash tournies on the second and fourth week of every month for a small house cut based on the size of the pot, I am still negotiating this ammount but it will be fairly minimal. If you are interested on attending the first one, or regularly attending them please post on this thread Thank you.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
So, is anyone in Oregon driving up to the upcoming Gameclucks deal? I've never gone, nor played Gimpy or any of those WA cats that aren't Skypal. Let me know.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
josh.... i dont think we've played since TANG 19 or something (my first tourney, and possibly your first), we should play again :)

still main teh sheik?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
YESSS. I'll probably host something at my house sometime within the week. And no, I hate Sheik. I main Up B now. And Mewtwo every now and then. :>

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Kevvviiinnn, I also haven't played you in a while, I think the first and only time was TANG 20. Your the asian guy right? haha, I don't even remember entirely. Josh, I don't think I've ever played you.

My house is open most of the time, if anyone is ever open for smash I'd love to. I hate only playing my friends all the time, cause I really don't get much better. Just PM me, post here, or AIM me (MusiqueV24) and we'll set something up.

Binx

Smash Master
Cant wait to see more people sign up for the gamers guild tournament, 5-6 more people and I can probably have it start on the 11th, I will know for sure by monday-tuesday

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Hey Portland/Gresham/NoOr, call Minh or myself. Today. Sometime. Maybe later at night. Hopefully sooner than that, but I think I'll still be free. If I'm not on AIM, send a message to "joshgoesmobile" and it'll forward to my phone. I haven't played smash since being in Eugene, and I'll go easy on you :D

Also, my friend's brother owns The HQ in Gresham, I've learned. Can probably get some sort of weekly/bi-weekly/whatever going there, and the Gresham 6 cats can keep it going after I leave. Haven't checked out the venue yet, but I can't imagine it wouldn't be sufficient.
Second addendum: dude, Justin, the Gamers Guild is SO close to where I live I could walk there right now. That'd be cooler than HQ I'll bet, ignoring all the kids and pedo's playing Pokemon TCG. I could definitely dig that place as a venue. Good call.

3: It's looking like Minh, James, probably Foos, maybe Jesse, and I. My place in Gresham. Call or text me.

Binx

Smash Master
Wow gimpy, change your sig often enough? lol

Anyways guys I need some more people to commit to coming to the Gamers Guild tourneys if you can help me spread the word I would appreciate it.

Rage.

Smash Ace
Wow gimpy, change your sig often enough? lol

Anyways guys I need some more people to commit to coming to the Gamers Guild tourneys if you can help me spread the word I would appreciate it.
When and where?
I know at Gamers Guild but What street
cause I might be living near it

and Cmin we will hook up soon and smash
Im going to the Beach tuesday so thats consuming all my time.

Balloon

Smash Lord
T!mmy, what's the word on uploading videos from SF:E? Everybody is wanting them...

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Hey Josh I will see about The HQ thing even though I don't really like the owner and he doesn't like us haha but we will see if you can set it up I will be more then happy to continue it

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The word on videos is that my computer is out of memory. It kept crashing when I was making the videos and ditn't tell me why.

Binx

Smash Master
When and where?
I know at Gamers Guild but What street
cause I might be living near it

and Cmin we will hook up soon and smash
Im going to the Beach tuesday so thats consuming all my time.
There is a link to all of the information I have in my sig, but the address is 801 SW Highland Rd.

Hey Josh I will see about The HQ thing even though I don't really like the owner and he doesn't like us haha but we will see if you can set it up I will be more then happy to continue it
What HQ thing? Gamers Guild is in Gresham most of you guys should be able to make it.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Not the kind of memory that you're thinking, Jem. Virtual memory. RAM. Scan your computer for viruses and spyware that could potentially be bogging it down.

Balloon

Smash Lord
So then give the tapes to James and let him upload them Timmy. Pretty simple IMO.

SmashPhysics

Smash Cadet
Hey my name is Evan and im visiting from socal.
I really wanna play smash with some people so if there is a tourney i think i can go. Right now im in milwaukie and im not doin anything most of this week. If you wanna do something or if i can comeover and play smash messaage me or talk to me on aim which is holycrapz012

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hey my name is Evan and im visiting from socal.
I really wanna play smash with some people so if there is a tourney i think i can go. Right now im in milwaukie and im not doin anything most of this week. If you wanna do something or if i can comeover and play smash messaage me or talk to me on aim which is holycrapz012
Come to Eugene.
As far as Smash is concerned there is only Portland and Eugene. And Eugene is always the most fun and we have sexy women to sit on your lap while you play.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Come to Eugene.
As far as Smash is concerned there is only Portland and Eugene. And Eugene is always the most fun and we have sexy women to sit on your lap while you play.
Why haven't I experienced any of these aforementioned sexy women on lap?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I'm sexy. Just play me.
JOHNNY WE NEED TO PLAY MORE. I had no idea you lived so close to me. I think we could basically walk to eachother's places.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
So when do you want that to be write in stone?

sounds like fun
Well, definitely people can come, I'll see how many people are interested in a tourney and base the entry fee type stuff off of that.

Tentative tourney name:

Digi's
Evo
Practice
Tourney.
Hype!

Also, I might be inviting other fighting game scenes around Portland to this, so maybe it'd be wise to bring some extra setups so that we don't have five TVs between multiple games.

Rage.

Smash Ace
Well, definitely people can come, I'll see how many people are interested in a tourney and base the entry fee type stuff off of that.

Tentative tourney name:

Digi's
Evo
Practice
Tourney.
Hype!

Also, I might be inviting other fighting game scenes around Portland to this, so maybe it'd be wise to bring some extra setups so that we don't have five TVs between multiple games.
NOT ONLY SMASH?!?!!
THIS IN AN OUTRAGE

smash beats all

Top Bottom