• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I didn't bail from crap lol I was raving and I said I might be down there :p

As for you Tommy! NO! I NEVER NO WHEN YOUR KIDDING!!!! >.<

Oh well I am a happy person I couldn't stay mad at someone for to long unless they did something to truly cross me.

Snoodude

Smash Cadet
I've been gone for a while. Did you guys miss me?
I'll say; it's been like two and a half weeks! :psycho:

Please check your PMs, I probably sent you like 5 while you were 'gone'. ;)

Good to hear from you again. Nobody else in Salem is responding to me. Ever onward!

Binx

Smash Master
New players can deffinately improve and compete with people that are already amazing, you just have to find and play with those people. Given it still takes a great deal of time and effort to catch up. Love the sig gimpy.

PS: does anyone know how to insert a hyperlink to the word thread in my sig? so it doesnt have the whole thread name posted there?

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Ronin, use http://www.zazzle.com to design shirts and stuff. There's more you can do and it's a lot cheaper.

Eggz/non-Gimpy neo WA, you guys should really learn to either stay out of this thread or at least not post.
Heh, yeah, I designed a custom mousepad there. You used to be able to order one shirt at a time on customink. I guess you can't anymore.

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
Zazzle is the ****.

I felt so out of place today at smashfest...i was like the only one not playing pokemon :(

This is driving me crazy, i need to find my DS, i have NO idea where it went...it has to be buried somewhere in my apartment gahhhh :X

T[i/0]mmy, how many are we expecting for next sunday? Im going to get my roommate to come.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I think one of the Super Smash Twins did. The good-looking one who plays Kirby. ^___^

Kefka, I don't know how many to expect, but the turnout would be good if Tudios can Bidoof Shin into coming and if Mr. Bob & Kupa show up. and... Where are your Pokemons?

Jrad, where are your dogs?

Ronin, get non-fake games like Ronnie.

Ronnie, I'll have a Skitty for you by next Sunday.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Where was Tudios last sunday? He can't say Shin made him Bidoof it, because even Shin managed to come over and play.
I hope next sunday, after finals are over, a lot more people will show up (and participate instead of just eating pizza).
And I was the true winner, going Pichu the entire way through the tournament is the mark of a true winner ;^D

Binx

Smash Master
Pichu for top tier! haha. Thanks James for helping me with my sig, I cleaned up the project too so it looks a lot neater now.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Pichu is never a winner. In any situation.

I was going to add something of revlelence, but seeing Tommy post that completely made me forget about what it was.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Um, you're money matching your brother. Your twin brother.

Whoever loses is just going to get their money back.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Why would I give back my $100? I say "my" because I'm going to win, of course.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I wouldn't provoke anyone.. you might end up having to duke it out in person.
BOY AM I EVER THE CLEVER DUDE

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I still don't see how Bart gets around the 10 character minimum.

Tommy, your money match won't happen, because you're just making fun of AngeloBangelo.

Binx

Smash Master
Hey balloon I see you got around to checking out my thread, thanks! I really want to see what happens when timmy and tommy both try at smashbrothers at the same time, the world might implode. If not the kirby vs pichu match would still be entertaining.

Binx

Smash Master
James I dont know who you made your guide, it is alot more work than I was expecting haha. Its hard to keep up with it. I don't think people realize how much work it takes to convert even other peoples work to all be in one spot, let alone to edit it and to write the entire thing yourself too... ouch.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
It took a long time to write. I don't see how you can put together something like that and not understand why people sandbag. Each of the things reinforce that it takes a tremendous amount of effort in order to succeed at playing well. After a certain point, skill-wise or time-wise, it just gets to be too tedious to have to do all of that every single match you ever play.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Who all in Oregon plans on attending 0C3? I am thinking about going to it, and I'm pretty sure Brdy is interested as well.

Top Bottom