• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Actually, yeah, it has some pretty nice sights. Crown Point and the nearby falls are splendid.
also

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Oh man.. good stuff.

Anyway, a few people from my school are going to be smashing at my school, Lake Oswego High, Friday after school. If anyone wants to come that would be great, not only for some fun with me and kaze, but I think it might also give an insight to the noob smashers at my school at our level of play, and maybe attracting some to the idea.. because I've tried and only gotten a few. So you'd get to amaze a bunch of people, play with me and kaze, and maybe help the Oregon smash community grow, which is what I and I think everyone else wants.

I'm directly pointing this to James because he lives 5 minutes from my school, but if anyone wants to come that would be great. We'll be smashing 2:40-4:30 roughly.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
James- stop trying to take control of my Empire Games building. You may help me run it. :psycho: lol

Tommy- List it as with TANG or sponsoring TANG sort of thing

EGGZ- When I met you, you seemed like a cool guy and I hear you enjoy techno which is enough to make you cool to me anyway coming down to the Empire Games tournament here in Portland would be nice.

Gimpy- It's a shorter drive to Portland so over all the building I am using would be the best choice.

It's also going to be $10 to enter I will make the post with in about a week.

You guys should try and bring silent wolf and tori down with you. Or tell them about it and have them make there choice.

If there raving I will understand lol it's what I do ^,^ :laugh:

PS: Portland owns Eugene ^.^

Binx

Smash Master
$10 that's so lame. I dunno the guy was really cool but the store was kind of small, and the lighting is really bad, lots of big windows there.

PS: David, quit raving and actually play smash.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Southern Oregon, grew up there for 17 years in Grants Pass. That's how I'm such good friends with Bart.

Nimoshi

Smash Rookie
http://smash.nimoshi.com/ There is the information on my tournament. It's not going to be too big. Probably 15 people + spectators. I am checking around to make a list of people who are coming for sure tomorrow.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Pretty sure Oregon just has thinning out greenery and really stinky swamps. >_>

David, you rave?
Yes I rave alot the last rave I went to was called Bubble Bobble 2 in Seattle last Saturday was fun the light shows I was giving where awesome I loved all the DJ's and maybe one day if I find you guys maybe we can all rave together

B1NX- I love raving, I do just fine in smash my skill will stay the same lol I just want to make sure people have fun at my Empire Games tournaments and the only reason I would make it $10 for some of them would be the fact that I want some Washington people to come down and I want to make sure it will be worth it for them.

PS: EGGZ I LOVE RAVING :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :psycho:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
ha ha, Binx. Actually, I've already seen that gif.

Nimoshi - there's actually going to be a tournament in Grant's Pass? o_o

Binx

Smash Master
Riot I know you love raving, and your not a bad smasher Im just messing with you. Hope it was fun though. I couldnt immagine missing smash for anything short of Booty.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i couldn't imagine missing a rave for--- wait i dont rave nor am i even slightly inclined to.

nvm. i'm gonna stop posting every other post now.

Eggz

Smash Hero
This Aint No Game.

Man, I almost went to Bubble Bobble, but I ended up going to a smashfest instead. Was Jimni Cricket playing there? I hear shes hella bomb, but I've been to lazy to download her ****.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Too bad the shoutbox only works for 60 posts every hour or so @_@

NVM you've created a fix for that. XD

Riot6777

Smash Ace
This Aint No Game.

Man, I almost went to Bubble Bobble, but I ended up going to a smashfest instead. Was Jimni Cricket playing there? I hear shes hella bomb, but I've been to lazy to download her ****.
Yes EGGZ Jimni Cricket was playing she had the best set all night at Bubble Bobble your friend went lol he knows you and silent wolf pretty well lol small world......

But yeah if you have a myspace EGGZ you should find me and add me my link is right here on the boards I am putting pictures of Jimni Cricket and my self up lol she asked me to take a picture with her and come up on stage during her set lol I love giveing light shows and being covered in bubble lol EGGZ if you liked raving you would have loved this last show it was so not worth missing.........

Next one you go to you should tell me lol you might run into me there lol we can Kandi stomp lol or I can give you a light show if your into those sorts of things lol :laugh:

Also on a side note...... Am I going to see anyone at this rave? It's close to Seattle ^,^

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Hey it was either that flyer or the care bear one >.<

The rave called Care-A-Lot which Jimni Cricket and many other great DJ's are spinning as well.

Oregon Empire Games tournament 3 will be posted up before the 9th if anything it will be posted on the 8th look for it comment on it and get ready for another great tournament in the making.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Just a reminder - and to switch the topic from advertised raves back to SSBM - another BCG weekly is this Sunday at Noon. I hope to see all the Joshes and no johns this time.

Nimoshi

Smash Rookie
This summer I'll be able to go to some tournaments. I am going to be in Portland with my dad! ;D Get ready to kick my ***!

Top Bottom