• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Eggz

Smash Hero
Timmy, that post isn't going to change anything. Some people just are douches and some aren't. Most of neo-WA is and some of Oregon is. We don't like those players and get along fine as long as they aren't intruding in our thread trying to be friends, as they just make things worse. Just like with the Oregon smashers, we tolerate them at tournaments and ignore them for the most part on the boards, since Oregon isn't as spam happy as WA, so it's possible. They take the game way more serious than us, can't enjoy themselves at tournaments, and aren't easy to get along with. It's the way it's been since neo-WA started playing and got super cocky for some reason.

EDIT** Hopefully no one thinks this is only my opinion and that I'm just bitter about something. This is pretty much the opinion of just about every tournament-attending Oregonian when we bring up the subject. For how often you use "Get it?" you guys rarely do apparently.

I've just been really anti-everyoneinoregon since the last 2 tournaments we went too, what with them being horrible and what not.

As far as us taking the game too seriously, and not being able to enjoy ourselves at tournaments? How are we expected to enjoy ourself when we are heavily sour from driving 4 hours to a tournament with 10 people, 5 of which are us. I'm sure those two tournaments are the ones your referring to, since thats the only time you've played us like at all this year.

On the subject of whoring "GET IT?!" We grew out of that like last month. xD

Why do you feel the need to say "WE ALL HATE YOU U DUMDUM" every single post? It's not like that hasn't always been apparant. Needless to say, Neo WA doesn't like your constant poor attitude, extreme johnning when losing, or direct insults after losing. Example:

I 2 stock you on dreamland ftw.
You: "omg I just lost to eggz" *pouts like a 10 year old* "WOW CONTROLLER"
Me: Errrrrrr **** Oregon

Regardless of Oregon's apparant hate for me, I still like most of you guys. The main exception is James when he decides to be a little ***** when he fails at something.

And yeah DMS, I'm a pretty huge **** online.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Eggz, I drove four hours to that tournament by myself and I was sour. That doesn't mean I'm going to act like a total **** about every god **** little Oregon thing. You guys way overreacted to that.

I do like you guys, but all your inside jokes and **** really get on my nerves. Have fun with the rest of us instead of staying secluded to your little group.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Eggz, I drove four hours to that tournament by myself and I was sour. That doesn't mean I'm going to act like a total **** about every god **** little Oregon thing. You guys way overreacted to that.

I do like you guys, but all your inside jokes and **** really get on my nerves. Have fun with the rest of us instead of staying secluded to your little group.
Or everyone could just suck on my left nut? thats usually pretty **** fun IMO.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Wow, looks like I missed a lot in one day o_O

Anyway, videos from the Empire Gaming Tournament 2!

James vs. Kyle(?) (I'm still iffy with everyones first name)
Anyway, its Aftermath vs. Ratking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXKBW8GKTpE

The other video I got was me vs. Master of Chu. I'd rather not post it here because it was probably my worst match of the day, and just one of my worst matches overall, and well, I'd rather not show me getting slaughtered the way I did XD. But if your anxious to see it, I did put it up on youtube.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I heard Pichu vs Yoshi. Where are videos of that? >_>

I found the MoC video.
w00t Master of Chu! Looks like your Pika has gained a lot of level-ups. Can't wait to play you at SF:E this July.

Nimoshi

Smash Rookie
Hello. Some friends and I would like to join.

Non-competetive.

Nathaniel (Nimoshi) - Peach/Yoshi * Grants Pass Oregon
Victor (Vic) - Shiek * Glendale Oregon
Andrew (Uncle Pirate) - Captain Falcon/Samus * Glendale Oregon

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Not sure where Glendale is(going to assume it's close to Grants Pass), but you should definitely take a drive to Eugene this coming Sunday.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Nimoshi, hook up with Balloon. He's Grant's Pass best smasher and a real cool cat.

T0MMY

Smash Master
OR and WA need to both quit being so dramatic. OR needs to shape up and stop johning and WA needs to realize not every weekly is going to have a good turnout, maybe you haven't realized it but there's only like half a dozen dedicated Smashers here and when Eugene says they're not going to be at that event that leaves 2 of them. Be happy you got to meet Balloon who drove just as long to get to see you guys.
We'll be trying to make it up to WA events more often in the future, but right now the OR scene is getting really big and there's a lot of people in this state who haven't even played each other much or not at all.

I loved that pic of Pit from Captain N............... EL OH EL

Binx

Smash Master
That is hands down the gayest picture of pit I have ever seen lol, now he's a fairy instead of an angel. Anyways I heard that they are going to make the game more balanced, so hopefully we will have plenty of top tier characters, I would enjoy having like 10 instead of 5, Megaman (with protoman costume) for brawl.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hey guys if you havn't already then you should show some support for SSBM at this thread
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=104964 Smash is ahead in votes right now by a pretty decent ammount, I think we should go ahead and push it to first place. Making an MLG account is really fast and really easy, make sure you vote.
Thanks for the link. It gave me a reason to finally use my MLG account. ;)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
if ihave a free weekend i might wanna come down if you guys have a smashfest or something

i haven't really been in the mood for serious play i'm just lookin for some fun times and a nice relaxing weekend

i'm not sure when it'd be exactly, but probably within the month i'd guess

Ronin686

Smash Ace
if ihave a free weekend i might wanna come down if you guys have a smashfest or something

i haven't really been in the mood for serious play i'm just lookin for some fun times and a nice relaxing weekend

i'm not sure when it'd be exactly, but probably within the month i'd guess
Yay. Come to ujeen.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
i'd rather go to portland >_>;;; its closer haha
Omg you really should <3 at gimpy! I would love if you came down for the weekend. You are welcome to come house with me, even though we would probably end up at jesses' or traveling from here to go smash some place anyways... GIMPY FOR OREGON TRIP!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'll see if silv wants to come too we can maybe pretend there is some interesting stuff worth looking at in oregon and make a lil road trip out of it

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Gimpy you should come down for the Oregon Empire Games Tournament 3 it's on the 3rd Saturday of every month you can come to that one it's in Portland.

Tommy- You should add my tournaments to the front page for the 3rd Saturday of every single month.

Timmy- Hello ^.^

Kyle/James- If you guys use my location, you guys should also try and get T.V's cubes and Wii's

Jesse - I hate your C- Falcon <-------- :mad:

T0MMY

Smash Master
If Silv travels with you I'm sure he'd vote Eugene, because he seems like a Eugene type of person.
Eugene has the coolest of Smashers, the hippest of hippies, the most well-fed bums, and the most rad Joshes. But Portland is closer >:^O

Yeah, I guess I could add your little Empire Games tourney to my important page if you paid your advertisement costs. heh heh.

Top Bottom