• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Does anyone know if Japan has a Power Ranking thing? Duke says Mikael is the best but I say it's Aniki. If someone knows where there is a ranking, please link me to it.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Foxisthemaster - I'm going to go to Xeris' tomorrow. He lives in Beaverton, near the "173rd and elmonica max." If you think that you'd be able to make it after you get out of school, call 503-430-7387, which is the place we're going to be. If no one there answers, call my cell (971) 998-6291. So yeah, other people from portland should come too.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
He lives like right next to a Maxline. It's like the best public transit ever, so if possible, you should definitely just take that there. Once you got there, use a cell phone or something to call one of the two numbers I listed above and we'll like walk there or I'll drive there to meet you and then head back to his place for smash. Apparently it won't be able to happen until like 5 PM for some reason, so I'm thinking like 5-8 PM or something.

Binx

Smash Master
I'll definately show up at 5, does anyone want to come smash or have me come over to smash before then? I live near the gateway shopping center right near the max, I usually bus it.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I am totally in on the pretty hair money match.
My hair is top tier. Cute Asian girls kiss it.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
It's today, I didn't realize it was 12:38 AM when I posted that. So yeah, today, Thursday, the 17th of May, there's going to be an impromtu smashfest at Xeris' house and Portland/Beaverton people are encouraged to come.

The address is 16940 SW Cashew Way, Beaverton, OR, and zip code doesn't matter.

So yeah, my number is 971-998-6291 if you have any questions.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Tommy, your hair is greasier than mine sometimes. That means that you're never allowed to enter any pretty hair contest, ever.

Edit** For some reason, I thought the quick reply box was the edit post box. I'm awesome.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ok, when you guys come to WA, a hot raver girl (we have at least 54 at every smashfest and GC) will rub our hair and determine the winner. Scent, thickness, and softness will be the heaviest categories.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Im sorry, but no matter what, i'm 100% sure i will win any hair MM if it came to it, I have 3+ feet of what ever the hell i can imagine, so surely enough, i have the potential to pwn at hair MM

oh yeah, can't make OSU, still making up a semester in a week... sadly enough i'm not done yet...

Have been playing falco btw, don't know how good i am with him, but i can definitely see why Foxisthemaster plays falco now, but I still won't stop playing fox

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
James, are you sure you can't wait to come to Eugene once school is out (June 5thish). It would make things easier.

Edit:
Hey Derick, my Pachirisu just found another TM44. lolz.

Juce

Smash Ace
<-- Aftermath posting on Juce's account and posted that on Xeris' account

Foxisthemaster - This place is pretty easy to get to, and that was for the smashfest thing at Xeris' that day.

T0MMY

Smash Master
My hair gets greasy overnight. Obviously I would have my hair nice and clean for the hair MM and not have it judged after three days of dirty Smashfests. Even still, hair grease makes it easy for styilin'
We'll just let the raver girl be the judge of who's hair is the prettiest. I get complimented on my hair all the time, so no contest.
The only other person I'd have to worry about would maybe be Rage, because he has awesome hair.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
t0mmy stole Rage's hair. I saw it with my own eyes. 0_0

But this hair contest is moot since bald is "in".

Top Bottom