• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

T0MMY

Smash Master
I will ask Silent Wulf to lox this page if everyone won't stop talking about Pokemon (unless it's Pichu, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, or Mewtwo regarding Smash).
He will 2nd line infraction pwn you.
kthx.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
I will ask Silent Wulf to lox this page if everyone won't stop talking about Pokemon (unless it's Pichu, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, or Mewtwo regarding Smash).
He will 2nd line infraction pwn you.
kthx.
I play a level 100 Pikachu in smash.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Yes a date on the next tang or sf:e would be good because would need to plan around it. Also, need to talk to the tournament holders on aim about times to hold the tournaments like begining or end of months. just w/e works for you.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
This is a thread about Oregon players and events. Pokemon things are events as well, and there's no reason to lock the thread just because Tommy is a poor sport.

Next TANG is up to Jesse, it's at his house.

Anyone up for a pokebattle? I'm on WiFi.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Hey James, that Pokemon National League website is badass... I've been talking with a few members from it. If it's all right I'm gonna add you to my friends list.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, edit/add me to the list of Beaverton players on the first page.
--Put me down.... "Foxisthemaster"
Going to the tourney in OSU dude? Perhaps you'd might want money match me in a fox ditto.

Aftermath, I'm assuming you don't want to pick me up again, if it takes me going Sherwood, I could do that instead, so maybe we should talk on AIM

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
Well actually that was a nickname of mine, a while back, when my best character was fox, but now, its Falco(I know, why don't I just change it?). I'd be up for a money match.

Also go by:
"mariosthemaster"(same scenerio)
"DaGr81"

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
XD, i see, but any character money match would be good for me, fox vs falco...
If you're not sure if you want to money match we could just do it for like $1, thats cool with me, otherwise we could do $5 MM.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Venus, yeah, going to Sherwood would be best, and like, by best, I mean the only choice.

Yeah brdy_, it's a very nice site, everyone i've met there so far is pretty cool.

brdy_

Smash Lord
James, I think we should battle, although I imagine you're leagues better than me since you're the leader of Team Rocket~! (seriously)

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Wait, James is now the leader? Not Giovanni? Ah, the times are changing.. I miss Blue version D:

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I dislike that no one in WA has pokemon, and just most of the people in WA. And homeless and disabled people. And those with diseases that are still trying to live.

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
It sure seems that a lot of peeps are asking me for a money match
(probably cause no ones seen me play, so its like free money to all you guys)

it's my fault for excepting...

Binx

Smash Master
FF6 is the best game after FF7 imo. Fox: I learned pretty quickly not to money match people on smashboards, fortunately for me I have made ALOT more money off smash than I have lost, but I just try not to lose it to these guys anymore. After Riot 3-oed me in a best of 5 I kind of gave up on MMs until I knew I was legitimately good, I'll find out this weekend if I am.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
FF6 > FF7, but I'm pretty sure Pokemon is the best RPG video game ever made.

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
FF6 is the best game after FF7 imo. Fox: I learned pretty quickly not to money match people on smashboards, fortunately for me I have made ALOT more money off smash than I have lost, but I just try not to lose it to these guys anymore. After Riot 3-oed me in a best of 5 I kind of gave up on MMs until I knew I was legitimately good, I'll find out this weekend if I am.
I'll find that out, as well this weekend

On that note, I their any girls who play smash in Oregon?

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
hahaha
What do you think the answer is Foxisthemaster.
*Note*This is before I look at your Myspace, on account i'm at school, and its blocked. So I'll have to wait until 3, to see it.

I'll have to say, no there is no girls in Oregon who play, if their is I'll be therally surprissed

Top Bottom