• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash

PM me your Friend Code, unless I got it at SF:E this last weekend.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Wow timmy that pic is too good. I should be getting my wireless internet up today so now we can do that 2 v 2 battle we were talking about.

Balloon

Smash Lord
ROFL @ comment, but mostly the picture.

If nobody else quits I won't either. Make Jesse not quit.
Shin made me do it.

And the beach was awesome. It kept me from OD'ing on SSB.
And most of the time people ingest pot they're ODing on it, that's why they're getting a high. It's just an herb and should be used for its properties like all other medicinal herbs, not abused. Otherwise you become stupid, laugh at dumb things, smell bad, eat too much, get fat, and lose motivation to not suck.
No. You aren't ODing on pot just because you get high. That's like saying that every time you take any sort of medicine that produces the desired effect you're ODing.

It's impossible to OD on weed. Period.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Bart, it's possible to OD on anything, given enough. It's just whether it's very practical to do so. There are definitely side effects that indirectly lead to death though, since there are only a handful of things that actually kill you in the end.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Tudios - Bag -> Key Items -> Pal Pad -> Use -> Check Friend Code

People should get on AIM or MSN and do stuff.

Someone post saying which one and which chat room or something.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Bart, it's possible to OD on anything, given enough. It's just whether it's very practical to do so. There are definitely side effects that indirectly lead to death though, since there are only a handful of things that actually kill you in the end.
Right, for some reason I was thinking of "OD" as purely fatal. You can OD on anything. You cannot die from an overdose on weed. My bad.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Right, for some reason I was thinking of "OD" as purely fatal. You can OD on anything. You cannot die from an overdose on weed. My bad.
You can die from an OD on weed but you would have to smoke your body weight and you would probley pass out before you could kill your self lol

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
You can die from an OD on weed but you would have to smoke your body weight and you would probley pass out before you could kill your self lol
yeah you do pass out before hand, the most popular way of ODing to death is eating, like I said before you just get the never ending cycle of munchies when you're eating brownies, and you could end up eating too much

Riot6777

Smash Ace
yeah you do pass out before hand, the most popular way of ODing to death is eating, like I said before you just get the never ending cycle of munchies when you're eating brownies, and you could end up eating too much
I am just glad every time I have smoked I never ate myself to death but I have eaten a lot mmm..... thinking about it makes me hungry I think I am going to go smoke here soon. **** this topic it makes me wanna have fun with smoking raving and umm..... another thing ;) some of you know what it is others do not lol the only one who might get me is Jesse.

blackrob08

Smash Cadet
sounds good riot! i'll get in touch with the oregon smashers come june, and then we can do all activites recently discussed on this board, such as 1$ MM's (infinite?), eating brownies, etc.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
sounds good riot! i'll get in touch with the oregon smashers come june, and then we can do all activites recently discussed on this board, such as 1$ MM's (infinite?), eating brownies, etc.
Nice sounds good to me it's a deal I will make sure to bring a lot of money and umm get ready for a fight lol I don't think I have played you before and I always enjoy playing new people to me.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
SO, what's everyone's favorite bands at the moment?

Styles of Beyond, Swollen Members, Jurassic 5, Supernatural, Metallica, Nightwish, Symphony X, Planet X, Gnarls Barkley, RJD2, Mos Def, Apathy, Celph Titled, Sweatshop Union, Sonata Arctica, Therion, Dom & Roland, Logistics, Kurtis Mantronik

/facebook

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
You can die from an overdose of anything, theoretically, including water and oxygen. How easy it is to do in practice is another story. You probably have to really work at it to OD on weed. I'd be surprised if it's actually ever happened.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
You can die from an overdose of anything, theoretically, including water and oxygen. How easy it is to do in practice is another story. You probably have to really work at it to OD on weed. I'd be surprised if it's actually ever happened.
I would be surprised as well if it happened it's not impossible though.

And he is right when people drink to much water they can die it puts to much pressure on the brain stem and can kill you.

:psycho: ~Riot~ :psycho:

blackrob08

Smash Cadet
To reach the LD50 for marijuana you must intake a redonkulus amount. This amount is so high that, like people have said, you would pass out before you could reach it. In theory this amount could be reached, not by smoking, but by ingesting perhaps cannibutter or hash oil. However it could only be presumed that you would die, because there are no reports of someone being this stupid and actually doing so. You'd have to want to kill yourself...and try to use marijuana to do so...99.9% of the time, you'd probably fail. If someone died from marijuana it would be used in the "above the influence" ads on tv. get it? no one's ever died from the chemical effects of marijuana? people however die occassionally because they do something really stupid while really high. Also, people die occassionally because they do something really stupid while really sober. talk amongst yourselves

Riot6777

Smash Ace
To reach the LD50 for marijuana you must intake a redonkulus amount. This amount is so high that, like people have said, you would pass out before you could reach it. In theory this amount could be reached, not by smoking, but by ingesting perhaps cannibutter or hash oil. However it could only be presumed that you would die, because there are no reports of someone being this stupid and actually doing so. You'd have to want to kill yourself...and try to use marijuana to do so...99.9% of the time, you'd probably fail. If someone died from marijuana it would be used in the "above the influence" ads on tv. get it? no one's ever died from the chemical effects of marijuana? people however die occassionally because they do something really stupid while really high. Also, people die occassionally because they do something really stupid while really sober. talk amongst yourselves
Yeah see lol point very well proven doesn't mean I am going to stop smoking though ;) I will never kill myself from it and the only thing I do when I am high is play smash and explore every possible trick you could pull of in that game.

Also sober people can be very stupid on there own as well I agree with this statement as well.

Now I want to smoke out of a hookia ::sigh:: Oh well.... I will later.

:psycho: ~Riot~ :psycho:

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So hey question. I was thinking on maybe, maybe holding a tournament at my place which is in Gresham (of course) and I wanted to just kind of see an over view of who would come to it. I don't have anything planned out, but if it fit your schedule would you come?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Proposed time/day and type(s) of tournaments? About how many people can comfortably fit in the designated playing areas? Entrance fee and prize money distribution? Housing for out-of-town players?

Even guess-timations on the above would help people figure out ahead of time if they can make it or not.

Edit:
Oh yeah, and any heads-up things like crazy moms, in-house smokers, and whatever.

Edit 2:
I'm going to respond to Tudios' pokemon post here.
I'm only on my second badge. That stupid Gym leader in Hearthome hasn't come back yet and I've waited days for her. V_V

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
all right time/day undecided yet. I figured I would just go off of the SF:E and TANG ruleset. Tournaments of course single, doubles and if wanted low tier of the same sort. housing I think if you all didn't mind a squeeze up to 20, and there are really not any heads up needed other then food will most likely not be provided. I might buy pizza I don't know.

Binx

Smash Master
As long as it's on a weekend I can make it to gresham, I live in portland so I could bus over there, sounds awesome, I havn't gone to a real tourney yet.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
t!MmY, you're such a noob. . .You have to keep going and come back here later.

!!SPOILER!!

That's like, the 5th badge or something in Hearthhome City

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Funny how I can be a noob when I've been playing pokemon for over a decade. Lol.
Besides, I just got the third badge today. :beam:

Brdy, even though I may be in the same part of the story as you, my Pokemon are very well-trained. I posted my Friend Code a couple pages back. PM me yours and I'll show you what a Pokemaster can do! :pikachu:

brdy_

Smash Lord
I want to go to a TANG or SF:E this summer. Have one this summer when I'm in Grants Pass. Puhleeez and ty

Aftermath

Smash Champion

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
And you get on buses instead of playing Pokemon. :razz:

Question, what's the best minimum level I should have my Pachirisu at for Pick Up's effects?

Top Bottom