• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

FoosJr

Smash Ace
timmy ftw!!!!! Tommy you have to show up that way there's more money in the pot and you can win some. The beach is boring, it's the same every time you go!!!

Rage.

Smash Ace
timmy ftw!!!!! Tommy you have to show up that way there's more money in the pot and you can win some. The beach is boring, it's the same every time you go!!!
I would hope its the same everytime you go.

how many people are suppose to be coming for SF:E?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
There are quite a few cats from UO that will be attending(maybe 7 or 8?), though they won't be any competition for anybody.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
omg... I have like one badge... I need to find more time to play. Like, invent a chrono-stasis field and level up all my pokemon to 100 before this weekend. Yeah... >_>

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Technically, I think it's impossible to OD...

Also: It may be too late in the thread, but: I finally farmed another dusk stone! Now I can stop raising a Pachirisu with pick up entirely and focus on my Mismagius and Honchkrow. Then the final badge and this legendary should be easy pickin'.
you can OD on pot... not my inhalation though but through ingestion. you see, when you bake brownies, you usually make two batches or so... then you get high, then the munchies come and you want to eat more, probably forgetting that they're weed brownies you get ****ed up and die XD... drugs are bad, mmmkay

but weeds alright

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You can overdose on anything... even water and air.
And smoking anything causes damage to your lungs.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
you can OD on pot... not my inhalation though but through ingestion. you see, when you bake brownies, you usually make two batches or so... then you get high, then the munchies come and you want to eat more, probably forgetting that they're weed brownies you get ****ed up and die XD... drugs are bad, mmmkay

but weeds alright
Hahaha, you DEFINITELY knew Matt Shivell.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Uh, I'm pretty sure that it's Noregon and Soregon.

Alex, how do you farm Dusk Stones? I only have one, but I'm at the Elite Four though.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The next one probably isn't until summer (SF:E seems to be seasonal).

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
delete this post
I'll get on that. Silentwolf! Do your job! Cannabis is an annual, dioecious, flowering herb. The leaves are palmately compound, with serrate leaflets. The first pair of leaves usually have a single leaflet, the number gradually increasing up to a maximum of about thirteen leaflets per leaf (usually seven or nine), depending on variety and growing conditions. At the top of a flowering plant, this number again diminishes to a single leaflet per leaf. The lower leaf pairs usually occur in an opposite leaf arrangement and the upper leaf pairs in an alternate arrangement on the main stem of a mature plant.

blackrob08

Smash Cadet
yo it's pijn or pign or pdgn,

um i'm gonna pwn you all when i return to OR for summer.
epecially you digital watches we can do infinite 1$ money matches

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Josh^2 and Sam want news of a forthcoming TANG.
Also: I want a colon after my name! Most everyone else has colons and I'm bereft of one. D:
also change my main to Mewtwo.

also bono.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Josh^2 and Sam want news of a forthcoming TANG.
Also: I want a colon after my name! Most everyone else has colons and I'm bereft of one. D:
also change my main to Mewtwo.

also bono.
Change Jrad's main to jiggs cause he sleeps too much.

Also,

T0MMY

Smash Master
Change Jrad's main to jiggs cause he sleeps too much.

Also,
ROFL @ comment, but mostly the picture.

If nobody else quits I won't either. Make Jesse not quit.
Shin made me do it.

And the beach was awesome. It kept me from OD'ing on SSB.
And most of the time people ingest pot they're ODing on it, that's why they're getting a high. It's just an herb and should be used for its properties like all other medicinal herbs, not abused. Otherwise you become stupid, laugh at dumb things, smell bad, eat too much, get fat, and lose motivation to not suck.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
ROFL @ comment, but mostly the picture.

If nobody else quits I won't either. Make Jesse not quit.
Shin made me do it.

And the beach was awesome. It kept me from OD'ing on SSB.
And most of the time people ingest pot they're ODing on it, that's why they're getting a high. It's just an herb and should be used for its properties like all other medicinal herbs, not abused. Otherwise you become stupid, laugh at dumb things, smell bad, eat too much, get fat, and lose motivation to not suck.
Yay, don't quit!

Top Bottom