• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I've played SSBM with Jaymie and Terra, so I guess the answer is yes.

T0MMY

Smash Master
James, I mod this thread, I have uber loxing powers granted to me by Silentwolf who is lox-h4xx0rz crazy. Not like I'd want to see this lockz0rzd, and as much as I love Pokemon, I want to keep this topic about Smash.
And I'm not adding anyone else to the Competitive Players list until they become competitive. The non-competitive list is going bye-bye (s00per-uber L0xx0rzd).

There are plenty of pretty girls who play Smash, but they do not do so competitively. Unlike most boys, girls are only competitive over boys, not video games. They are also silly creatures who need to understand that if they played Smash they would get super-hunky boyfriends instead of spending all their time squabbling over the fat, ugly, balding guy who doesn't play video games and making him go shopping with her until he realizes they have nothing in common and leaves her for Smash/Pokemon/Final Fantasy/Mario&Luigi/Princess Tomato and the Salad Kingdom

As for he RPG discussion, please examine this highly precise mathematic formula:

FF6>FF4>FF7>FFX>FF-X2>FF-X5,000,000>yourmom
Pokemon series>FF series
SSB>all games>tic tac toe
:. SSB>j00

Riot6777

Smash Ace
James, I mod this thread, I have uber loxing powers granted to me by Silentwolf who is lox-h4xx0rz crazy. Not like I'd want to see this lockz0rzd, and as much as I love Pokemon, I want to keep this topic about Smash.
And I'm not adding anyone else to the Competitive Players list until they become competitive. The non-competitive list is going bye-bye (s00per-uber L0xx0rzd).

There are plenty of pretty girls who play Smash, but they do not do so competitively. Unlike most boys, girls are only competitive over boys, not video games. They are also silly creatures who need to understand that if they played Smash they would get super-hunky boyfriends instead of spending all their time squabbling over the fat, ugly, balding guy who doesn't play video games and making him go shopping with her until he realizes they have nothing in common and leaves her for Smash/Pokemon/Final Fantasy/Mario&Luigi/Princess Tomato and the Salad Kingdom

As for he RPG discussion, please examine this highly precise mathematic formula:

FF6>FF4>FF7>FFX>FF-X2>FF-X5,000,000>yourmom
Pokemon series>FF series
SSB>all games>tic tac toe
:. SSB>j00
Tommy your words are true and you have become my hero of the day.

Shadow-Worm

Smash Rookie
Roughly, the more accurate version of these equations goes something like this:

Zelda, FF IX>FF VI,VII,V,IV,XII>FF X-2>Your Face>FF VIII, X

something>Pokemon(SG>RBY>FRLG>RS)>something

Parallel equations... kind of like time lines... they never meet... and even when they do, they don't say hi.

^ Don't attempt to understand this complex mathematical jargon, you can't. Even Einstein would have trouble wrapping his noggin around it. Although if you're from Grant's Pass you might be able to... because people in Grant's Pass are so bored in their mud huts that they spend endless hours revising and inventing impossible mathematical laws. - The more you know.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Maybe this thread could be about Smash if anyone in Oregon still played it and took it seriously.Since that isn't going to happen anytime soon, this should be a Pokemon thread with every tenth post being "When is the next TANG?" or "When is the next SF:E?"

Timmy, I need to come to Eugene like sometime this week or next to look for a job. My mom has a friend I can stay with, but I don't really like those people. Would Eugene let Oregon stay at their apartment for a few days?

Also, it might not be this week, since I probably would have to take people to OSU, so it might be like wednesday - Friday of next week, and when I go back I can take you guys to Riot's tournament if you want.

But yeah, I'll try to get more solid details on when I'm going to plan on being there.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Maybe this thread could be about Smash if anyone in Oregon still played it and took it seriously.Since that isn't going to happen anytime soon, this should be a Pokemon thread with every tenth post being "When is the next TANG?" or "When is the next SF:E?"
*claps* gg james <3 <3 <3

Riot6777

Smash Ace

Timmy, I need to come to Eugene like sometime this week or next to look for a job. My mom has a friend I can stay with, but I don't really like those people. Would Eugene let Oregon stay at their apartment for a few days?

Also, it might not be this week, since I probably would have to take people to OSU, so it might be like wednesday - Friday of next week, and when I go back I can take you guys to Riot's tournament if you want.

But yeah, I'll try to get more solid details on when I'm going to plan on being there.
Sounds like a plan to me get a group of people at my tournament I already am seeing a bunch of new people so the pot is already starting to look better than the last turn out.

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:

Ratking1234

Smash Ace

Eggz

Smash Hero
Theres pretty girls playing smash in WA now LOL

This really pretty raver girl attends our monthlies now lmao.

GGz Oregon. Our hygeine > yours, therefore our ability to get females to our tournaments > yours.

Get it? Come to WA cuz I miss you guys and WA won't take me to Oregon to see you? T_T

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Alright, who haxx'd Kyle's account and is posting under his name?!

To James: should be fine, let me know when you get a more less-inaccurate date.

To everyone: Pokemon ***** FF up the elephant chute. I have played ridiculous hours of both series and know what I'm talking about. And if you think I'm just a Pokemon fan and not a FF fan, think again: I've been playing FF since the NES days and own two copies each of FF4 & FF6 (back when they were called FFII & FFIII). James stumbled upon my save game of FF6 and can vouche for my above claims.

However...

In the end, it's only opinion that counts (except that SSBM > all). But truth be known, I'm still playing Pokemon and I've long given up on FF.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Alright, who haxx'd Kyle's account and is posting under his name?!

To James: should be fine, let me know when you get a more less-inaccurate date.

To everyone: Pokemon ***** FF up the elephant chute. I have played ridiculous hours of both series and know what I'm talking about. And if you think I'm just a Pokemon fan and not a FF fan, think again: I've been playing FF since the NES days and own two copies each of FF4 & FF6 (back when they were called FFII & FFIII). James stumbled upon my save game of FF6 and can vouche for my above claims.

However...

In the end, it's only opinion that counts (except that SSBM > all). But truth be known, I'm still playing Pokemon and I've long given up on FF.
I used to play FF, too. I guess I just grew impatient of it. It's soooo long.

SSBM > all ftw.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Pokemon sucks. It was cool before they added 4000 new ******** pokemon. Once you've got mystical creatures being made into even more mystical creatures, you've gone to far.

T0MMY

Smash Master
You know, Chocobos were the original Pokemon. I taught mine Fly.
For as terrible as the Pokemon movies were, the FF movies were that much less watchable. Again, this shows that we need a Smash Bros. movie.
And if we're bringing Halo into the picture; it's terrible, and I'll leave it at that.

Anyone who thinks DDR sucks just thinks that because they're not good at it.
There's a Guitar Hero tourney in Eugene if anyone's interested.
The only beat game I was any good at was Donkey Konga.

Eggz, are the pretty raver girls competitive smashers? There are no competitive female smashers, but there are plenty of girls who make appearances in Oregon.
Of course Washington has better hygein than Oregon, it's even in the namesake... WASHington... next time you're here for a Smashfest, bring women.

Speaking of women... James... where are you going to stay when for the most part there is a girl sleeping on our floor?

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
DDR is awesome. The competitive ddr scene in oregon was at least triple the size of smash.

Guitar hero is fun, but sucks for tournaments.

As for pokemanz....buying my DS today ~@_@~

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
For as terrible as the Pokemon movies were, the FF movies were that much less watchable. Again, this shows that we need a Smash Bros. movie.
And if we're bringing Halo into the picture; it's terrible, and I'll leave it at that.

Eggz, are the pretty raver girls competitive smashers? There are no competitive female smashers, but there are plenty of girls who make appearances in Oregon.
Of course Washington has better hygein than Oregon, it's even in the namesake... WASHington... next time you're here for a Smashfest, bring women.

Speaking of women... James... where are you going to stay when for the most part there is a girl sleeping on our floor?
I was into Pokemon when I was ten, i'd be hard to get back into it

Guitar Hero PWNS DDR

lol. Yes bring a women

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
t0mmy, you didn't mention the first page update.

Anyone who thinks DDR sucks doesn't have the passion of nerd-dance in them, for shame!

Getting hooked on Pokemon is a lot easier when you're over 18.

two lines.

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
[QUOTE=t!MmY;2379762Getting hooked on Pokemon is a lot easier when you're over 18.
two lines.[/QUOTE

How does the difference of age make you more susceptible to get into pokemon?
i'd say the younger the more likely..

Well you guys are the masters....:chuckle:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
How does the difference of age make you more susceptible to get into pokemon?
i'd say the younger the more likely..
Because young people are more likely to dabble in "gateway" addictions, such as crack, heroin, and meth... which of course leads to Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and other harsh substances.

Mr.bob

Smash Rookie

i was also thinking that they should make a ssbm movie. all my friends said it was a bad idea and that i should go kill myself but i was still thinking they should make a ssbm movie

Ronin686

Smash Ace
So apparently my R4 is supposed to arrive anywhere from May 15th - May 29th x_x

Hopefully soon, wowww.

Eggz

Smash Hero
james said:
Eggz is a complete noob who is too poor to buy a DS.
Noob? Not only do I pwn you at smash, but I pwn you at having pretty hair. Poverty? No, I just don't want a DS because instead of playing portables, I play good games on my PC and smash.

Digital Watches said:
Ah, so less is more? Should I go buy a Mac and listen to bad indie rock too?

No wonder Eggz likes oregon so much.
Uhhh bad indie rock doesn't exist. And less is more isn't relative to bad indie rock or a Mac.

Plus arn't you like already sporting unnattractive 80's hair anyways?

T0mmy and probably T!mmy said:
I'm cool, dont you agree Eggz? Oh, and about them hot raver girls...
Why thank you guys. You too. Yeah, that hot raver girl is coming to all of our monthlies and most of our smashfests now.

Top Bottom