• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Tommy, you were the worst at Golf, and got all angry and stuff. Jesse is probably best at boxing, and you can't even left hook.

Revote!

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
T0MMY (and/or T1MMY), my friend Starrman and I will be coming up to Ashland, Oregon from Fresno, CA. From what I hear, you guys used to live down here. Well, we're going up to Ashland from March 31 - April 5th for the Shakespeare Festival, and we have lots of free time, however, the furthest we can go and explore is Medford... I'd like to get together sometime and have a smashfest while we're up there. Maybe you can stop by where we're stayin, the Timbers Motel, and we can smash. Lemme know if we can work something out.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Ashland and Medford are like 10 miles from each other, and really close to the Cali border. You should go all the way to Grants Pass (exit 56 on I-5 only a 30-45 min drive from Ashland) when I'm there to smash with Dirthead, Milk, and me! There may be a smashfest/tourney that weekend too... from what I hear. :)

Balloon

Smash Lord
Thepest, I live in Grants Pass, as well as Milk and Edgar. We would all want to smash with you if possible. We could probably drive over to Ashland or Medford, but if you could make it to Grants Pass that would be ideal for us. However, considering you're coming all the way from Fresno, I think we could probably make the 45 minute drive to Ashland or Medford. And yes, as Brdy has pointed out, he will be here too. There are also two smashers that live in Ashland whom we have yet to play. They posted once or twice and just stopped. I have their AIMs, but they are never on. Hopefully we can get in contact with them soon as well...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=96679

Timmy, the 19th? Monday? Don't you mean the 17th, which is this weekend?
Well, Joshisrad & Co. were planning on coming over Monday. Shin & Co. said they would come too. That's the 19th. Should I see if anyone can come on the 17th/18th?

ThEpEsT - Yeah, we were down in Fresno for a bit and would love to meet you guys. The Grant's Pass tournament might work out for all this. If not, I wouldn't mind visiting Ashland again.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Okay, I will inform the rest of Eugene.

Added Bonus:
Wario Ware Smooth Moves 4tw!

T0MMY

Smash Master
James: I was sandbagging in Golf.

Bart: It's a top 5 list, you made #6 in every section.

ThEpEst: I'd love to see what Fresno has to offer since I was living in the area for a little bit and never got to play anyone there, see you in Ashland/Grants Pass.

PS: I am not doing a revote until we have a more up-to-date Wii Sports tournament. And I remember James destroying Jesse in Boxing, but I wasn't actually awake enough to trust if what I was seeing wasn't a dream.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's too late to request the weekend off for me. I don't think Shin could request it off as well. Maybe we could do something on Sunday and Monday?

FoosJr

Smash Ace
maybe you could call in sick and just not go smash>work, i don't even need to hear any johns because there is nothing that will convince me that you need to go to work on a saturday and sunday. Same goes for Shin.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Well, Foos,

First - I work at a movie theater=Friday/Saturday=busy times.

Second - I'm going to Bend the following weekend, so they don't like me requesting off two weekends in a row. Plus, I already requested Monday off:psycho:

brdy_

Smash Lord
Thepest, I live in Grants Pass, as well as Milk and Edgar. We would all want to smash with you if possible. We could probably drive over to Ashland or Medford, but if you could make it to Grants Pass that would be ideal for us. However, considering you're coming all the way from Fresno, I think we could probably make the 45 minute drive to Ashland or Medford. And yes, as Brdy has pointed out, he will be here too. There are also two smashers that live in Ashland whom we have yet to play. They posted once or twice and just stopped. I have their AIMs, but they are never on. Hopefully we can get in contact with them soon as well...
That would be tyte.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Everyone should just come over on monday the 19th as planned, it's the president's day smash and we're supposed to do a Gee Dubya tourney in honor of our saintly presidents with the same initials as Game & Watch. God bless this nation... (salutes Mr. Game & Watch as he raises his #1 flag).

PS: US presidents can only hope to be as saintly as Mr. Game & Watch.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
What? You guys are stupid, I tried to post a reply but it said it was posting it for like 10 seconds, then I pressed back and posted it in Quick reply, refreshed it and they were both posted, so I edited the second post so you guys wouldn't be like "Don't double post, just edit your first one."

ShadowMaxy

Smash Rookie
hey, im an oregon player too, and i really really want to be involved with some of the tournaments and events that go on here...so maybe i can get some help with this. i just wanna know some of the upcoming events and you know, details and directions and stuff lol.

*Edit* I'm not a noob, lol, trust me.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
1st Page of this thread, 2nd post, should help you a lot. Play me first if you're going to the TANG next weekend, I'm a 13 year-old Italian kid. How old are you and what city do you live in? I hope you live in Salem, and you type like you're 15-16. On another note, if Kevvviiinnn, t0mmy, t!mmy, DMStudios, and MasterOfChu would form a crew, you guys would probably have the best low tier crew on the West Coast.

ShadowMaxy

Smash Rookie
well im am 16, and i live in North Bend ,Oregon of course. and i really want to go to the TANG, problem is transportation.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Contact Heaven if you want to play someone in Bend, but I don't think anyone lives down there that could drive you, since you can't drive up here yourself(I think)

ShadowMaxy

Smash Rookie
haha nope, im far too lazy to get my drivers license, but i really would. i dont really know anyone from bend or anyone else. this is why i wanna play some tourne's cause im a well renowned player here in north bend, and i just wanna get out and actually lose (it makes sense, trust me.) lol. but yeah...what exactly does TANG stand for?

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
haha nope, im far too lazy to get my drivers license, but i really would. i dont really know anyone from bend or anyone else. this is why i wanna play some tourne's cause im a well renowned player here in north bend, and i just wanna get out and actually lose (it makes sense, trust me.) lol. but yeah...what exactly does TANG stand for?
Heh. I'll money match you at TANG, assuming you can make it. Money matches are more fun if neither person knows who the hell the other one is.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Holiday, that's exactly what we were saying. O_o
Apparently we UO students have school on monday. MLK won the battle for the school cancelling, unfortunately. So.. Byron(+ crew possibly), Scott, Josh and I will be showing up late. Again. =/ Not as late as last time, though.

ShadowMaxy

Smash Rookie
TANG stands for This Aint No Game, it's a cool acronym.
lol awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMaxy

Heh. I'll money match you at TANG, assuming you can make it. Money matches are more fun if neither person knows who the hell the other one is.
lol well i would be up for anything, problem is like i said before im in the...ghetto of oregon, i think that gives it the most justice. and, as said in before quote, i dont have a drivers license yet lol. this definately limits my ability to go anywhere....but yeah...lol. you live in portland and thats pretty far away.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Too bad there are something like three national forests between Bend and all the Oregon Smash tournaments. :\

I'd offer you a ride to TANG if you were on the way. Maybe check on bus info?

Josh, UO has school Monday? Bleh. Well, anyone can stop in and play tonight also since N-Orgeon will still be here. Plus Tudios will be back after noon and Shin is stopping back in tonight after work. :)

Top Bottom