• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Otto, you couldn't prove it's a fake list though, noone outside of Oregon has played more than 3 different Oregonians in like 4 months. If we somehow get panelists and put together a list, why would someone from another state be able to argue what our panelists came up with.

Otto, you couldn't prove it's a fake list though, noone outside of Oregon has played more than 3 different Oregonians in like 4 months. If we somehow get panelists and put together a list, why would someone from another state be able to argue what our panelists came up with.
have fun going through all the trouble making a mission statement, and having at least 3 panelists that actually have a list apiece to show me and then making a thread for no reason. =P I coudlnt care less. see you later tonight then.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
McRustyJr (6:45:53 PM): there should be a socal vs oregon crew battle
Timmy NSM (6:46:05 PM): That would be cool.
McRustyJr (6:47:02 PM): u guys got a power ranking?
Timmy NSM (6:47:34 PM): Yeah... >_>
McRustyJr (6:47:39 PM): link me
Timmy NSM (6:47:58 PM): It's a closely guarded OR secret.
McRustyJr (6:48:09 PM): ok...
McRustyJr (6:48:13 PM): wuts the top 10
Timmy NSM (6:48:25 PM): 10 Kirby players.
McRustyJr (6:48:33 PM): who's #1
Timmy NSM (6:48:45 PM): KrazyKirbyAdult
McRustyJr (6:49:01 PM): ...
McRustyJr (6:49:05 PM): wut is aftermath ranked
Timmy NSM (6:49:28 PM): Right under Ice Climbers.
McRustyJr (6:50:05 PM): what am i ranked
McRustyJr (6:50:07 PM): i moved to oregon
Timmy NSM (6:50:51 PM): Right below NintendoKing's third john.
McRustyJr (6:51:41 PM): wanna see my john?
Timmy NSM (6:52:04 PM): I don't need to, I already know NintendoKing's is bigger.
McRustyJr (6:52:21 PM): harsh

Aftermath

Smash Champion
have fun going through all the trouble making a mission statement, and having at least 3 panelists that actually have a list apiece to show me and then making a thread for no reason. =P I coudlnt care less. see you later tonight then.
None of those are very hard, but we're going to show neal.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Great vids, I wanna see the MCS vs. Juce in a Falcon ditto. On the third match why was there something saying "Get ready!"? Nothing spectacular happened.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Just a taste of humor from Timmy. Done because someone paused in the middle of the match. I thought it was funny.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm a new poster here. I live in Portland and am looking for some competitive play, I'm fairly confident that I've got some skill in the game but am not afraid to lose or learn new things from better players. I've entered Game Crazy tournaments and won with little difficulty, sometimes even playing single handedly (a trick I'm sure many of you here know), and I have yet to find any serious challengers both at my high school (U.S. Grant HS) and among other players in Portland. I would love to test my skill with those of this group to see at what level I truly am at, and to get some higher level playing going.

Therefore, I was wondering if the event on February 19th is open to anybody, and if perhaps, I could be allowed to attend (getting there shouldn't be a problem for me) and to play some friendlies, or even competitive matches and test the ground. Please, I'd really love to see how I do.

Sorry if I posted out of place or missed something completely, I'm rather new here and am not sure how the community and events work. If you could perhaps fill me in just a little, it would be greatly appreciated.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Venus, you are more than welcome to attend every tournament Oregon gets together. What year are you in high school? A couple of my dorm mates just graduated from there(I went to Gresham High, now UO). And just to let you know, 9 times out of ten, any high school will not have any good challenge. Looking forward to meeting you.. next time I find myself able to actually attend an event.

Balloon

Smash Lord
**** those matches. Not a single win, and in two of the teams matches Andy and I had such a good lead. God ****.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Yeah *******. Also, James always teams with Jesse, so I don't see how you could think he's adaptable xD.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Venus, you are more than welcome to attend every tournament Oregon gets together. What year are you in high school? A couple of my dorm mates just graduated from there(I went to Gresham High, now UO). And just to let you know, 9 times out of ten, any high school will not have any good challenge. Looking forward to meeting you.. next time I find myself able to actually attend an event.
Thanks, I'll make sure to be there then (now I just need to find out what t(!)mmy's address is, a link to that info would be MOST welcome). I'm a senior this year, so I might know your dorm mates, PM me their names or something. Heh, and thanks for that fact about the high schools... unluckily I had already come to realize it through my own experiences.

Venus, play me first, if you can't beat me then you can't beat the rest of Oregon. I'm a 13 year old Italian kid.
Sure, send me a PM and we can arrange a match at a nearby GameCrazy (don't know about any other stores, I merely suggest this one because I know they always put up SSB:M when I ask them to) or even at someone's house. Although the latter might be a little awkward for you, seeing as I'm 17- I might give your parents the idea that you're hanging with bad company (I tend to do that to people, although I'm not a "bad" person at all ^^;; )

T0MMY

Smash Master
I'd team with you, NK, but having a twin brother means mandatory teaming with him. Which wouldn't be so bad if he didn't want to counterpick Jungle Japes and kill himself on that stage all the time.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Aftermath is an adaptable teammate because he can use the Cuban Missile Crisis with any partner... even a L9 Flalco.

VeneusGospel, you can find my address on the SF:E tournament threads, but I'm in Eugene, not Portland.
SF:E 06-01 link

Just to let everyone know, there's going to be a get-together on the 19th here in Eugene to play some Smash. It's not going to be as big as the Jan. SF:E, in fact I wasn't even going to call it an SF:E, but now it's been dubbed the "President's Day SF:E" or something and we have to do a GW tournament. >_>

Anyway... anyone who wants to come, can.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Curt, I'm not taking you to that. I'm going to the next TANG, and only me and 1 other person might be going, unless we get a new car very soon.(which we are but I don't think it will be before TANG)

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Aftermath is an adaptable teammate because he can use the Cuban Missile Crisis with any partner... even a L9 Flalco.

VeneusGospel, you can find my address on the SF:E tournament threads, but I'm in Eugene, not Portland.
SF:E 06-01 link

Just to let everyone know, there's going to be a get-together on the 19th here in Eugene to play some Smash. It's not going to be as big as the Jan. SF:E, in fact I wasn't even going to call it an SF:E, but now it's been dubbed the "President's Day SF:E" or something and we have to do a GW tournament. >_>

Anyway... anyone who wants to come, can.
if james or george are going and i can get a ride i will gladly come besides i need to do an items mm with tommy and get my monies back :)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Official Oregon Power Rankings

After much deliberation and consideration we have come up with a proposal for the OR PW chart. Before the official post is made, here is the once-top-secret ranking list:

Tennis
1) t0MMY
2) t!mmy
3) Tudios
4) Juce
5) Aftermath

Boxing
1) Aftermath
2) t!mmy
3) t0mmy
4) Juce
5) Tudios