• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

SCAVENGER

Smash Cadet
What about Chris or Justin or you? Duke maybe? If we could find some place we could have one.

We could call it...BANG 1.0
No! DANG 1.0! Yeah...
Can you think of anyone who has a large area with lots of free area? Other than me.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Not Chris, not Justin, their houses are too small, and Duke's mom thinks everyone is a pedophile, Too bad. And TANG stands for "This Aint No Game" BANG and DANG don't stand for anything.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I explained to her that this is a legit website where people find other people to play smash and talk about this game. She believes me. But now the problem is she doesn't know you guys, you guys could be smokers, drinkers, swearers and/or thugs. My mom just can't be sure I'll be in the best environment when being around you guys.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Swearers.. Yeah I'm definitely a swearer.

Low Tier Singles - Grand Finals (best of 5)

DMStudios(ness) vs Dirthead(Roy) - round 1

DMStudios(ness) vs Dirthead(Roy) - round 2

DMStudios(ness) vs Dirthead(Roy) - round 3

DMStudios(ness) vs Dirthead(Roy) - round 4
uploaded...

DMStudios(ness) vs Dirthead(Roy) - round 5
uploaded...
T!mmy, are you not gonna do the first set of me versus his Y. Link?

Oh, I see you've started to upload the first set. Alright, thanks homie :). You rock.

Balloon

Smash Lord
That may be, Doc, but it's still his parent. She's just trying to protect him, which is perfectly normal and fine.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
It's kind of weird how much she is protecting him though, when she looked at me the first time it was like she thought I was the devil, her eyes were burning holes through me. It felt weird like she was some evil thing. Duke, put some brick dust under a mat at your front door and see if she can still come in.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Woooooooooooooooooooow, Doc, my mom did not do that at all. I promise you she doesn't hate you, she doesn't think you are a bad person, and she doesn't want to kill you. She even told me, "He looks like a good boy."

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone.

Smasher from eugene, oregon here; i've been playing since the early 64 days but only in the past few months have I gotten interested in the competitive scene. Competitive gaming is something I've been taking part in for a long time, played CS for I don't even know how many years anymore, but this is the first time I've ever taken the mindset to a console.

I play mostly sheik, as well as samus and marth. I like to fool around with ganon and link too when i get bored. Im just now starting to get most of the advanced techniques down, but I have a lot to work on.

I look forward to learning from all of you and hopefully eventually meeting some of you.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Jesse/James: the two latest Eugene posters(DXY!/Scott and Kefka1/Josh) are my DDR friends I was speaking of

ps welcome and blah blah

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Cool Josh, hope to see them at smashfests and tournies. Also, are you still planning on coming to Seattle and stuff this weekend, just want to get confirmations and if you're bringing anyone else along.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Glad to see more Eugene Smasers.
Josh, if you're going to Seattle, you should take me & ! along with you.

Whenever you see short messages like this from me, it means I'm posting using my Wii. :^p

brdy_

Smash Lord
I can't wait till the spring break tourney/smashfest in GP (hopefully). I already secured a ride. :D

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Timmy/Tommy, it'd help us get housing if you came along, so that'd be cool, but can you bring money for gas? It's going to be really tight most likely.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'd like to go to WA, but I don't know right now about what's happening this weekend.

If you and Jesse come, James. We should do a 2v2 crew battle me and Nate v you two. 10$ mm. Since you'll most likely be staying at Nate's, let's do it there! 8 times.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Can anyone tell me which stages were played for Doubles Finals (Jesse/James vs Bart/Andy)? I think there are some friendlies recorded and I'd rather not spend time getting things mixed up. Also, how many rounds (i.e. 3-5 Finals & 3-0 Grand Finals, etc).

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I might move to Oregon City for this coming summer. Awesome to see that Oregon actually has a good smash scene!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I guess what I'm going to do about the Doubles Finals is guestimate and settle with whatever "Finals" I capture.

Xsyven - Oregon City is known for OC-George, who is super cool. We'll have to refer to you as "OC-Xsyven" for the summer. Just because.

Balloon

Smash Lord
T!mmy, I'm pretty sure we recorded the matches first, so just go off that. The friendlies that were recorded were no doubt by mistake after our set(s).

James you should institute some power rankings so Oregon might be motivated to get better or more competitive. eh, eh?

Top Bottom