• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Well, I meant replies, which is the only thing that counts because that's what everyone sees >_>

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So i dont think we would be able to make it to the tournament this weekend because we haven't had time to plan and get work off or that sort of thing but if you have a good one in the next month or so we could probably make it.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Get someone to cover your shifts. This is the best tournament probably within a few months, considering TANGs lately haven't had great turnouts.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
? Bart? We've had good turnouts the last few, except the one we just had with a 2 and a half day notice. Apparently TANG 22 (Weekend after SF:E) is going to have WA traveling down.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Oh, good. Well, the turnout at TANG 21 wasn't bad, but it was nothing compared to 20. 20 had at least 25 people, and 21 had what, 15?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm wondering what the max. occupancy of my living room is...

At least I'll have the room in back (aka my bedroom) available for additional set-ups. I'm hoping to keep the kitchen unpopulated, but that's probably going to be filled up too. 0_0

Oh, and no one commented on Josh's post, but it's true, the Low Tier tournaments will be at UO which I will post more about in the SF:E thread.

Battle Crist - I'd love to have Idaho at this month's SF:E, but next month's TANG would probably be a better pick. There'd be more room and I believe WA is showing up too. (State crew battles? ^_^)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
We might come to the TANG but i dont think we would have enough people for a crew battle because their would only be two of us coming on thing, there also might be a problem finding money for the trip. Generally when we got to out of state tournaments we spend a few weeks saving up money (with exception to Utah because its only like 3 hour away) but we might not have enough time to do that for the TANG.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
doc holiday, we gots to play agains.
I agree, I think I have gotten a lot better but you could probably still 3 stock me since you've been playing with good peoples. I can actually consistantly shffl now and use it a lot. It's awesome. Another thing is, I usually don't try against you guys because I know i'll get assraped, but at the next tourney, I'm goin all out.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
hey guys guess what page number were on lol that one was for whoever that was at the last SF: E saying haha look at his percentage.....................................................(thats for doc)

brdy_

Smash Lord
hey guys guess what page number were on lol that one was for however that was at the last SF: E saying haha look at his percentage.....................................................(thats for doc)
Had to have been Milk

BTW when is TANG 22?

Balloon

Smash Lord
Yeah, it was Andy (Milk). He and my other friend always do that, and it's still as stupid as when they first started doing it, but that doesn't mean unfunny.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I understand that, Duke, but I also already knew that Jesse knew it was page 69, and he was just being silly.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Maybe two posts on the last page(#1021-1035) were scraping by as being on the assumed theme that this thread should be used for. It's been taking the juvenile chat room direction. ****it guys.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Looks like the UO Smash Club is still around. It was nice meeting Byron, he's got a good puff for never playing in tournaments and not having time to practice. OSU is going down. :evil:

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Eh, it's kinda not, nobody is really into it too much anymore. I haven't made any effort to summon people and we haven't had one in forever. Though, someone did see that sign tonight. It feels good to be back in my game zone now. Just hope my improvement will be enough to take Georgie and the infamous LCS/MCS/whatever out >:D

Top Bottom