• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Climax11

Smash Ace
You know, it makes me laugh everytime the context sensitive ad's picks "SMASH mouth ring tones" as the appropriate advertisement for this site. Ha.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
oh, and I was wondering if the Wind Waker zelda game is worth buying... Seeing the toon link made me think of it lol.
This is Shin on Tudios' account, telling you yes the game is awesome.
It is my favorite Zelda game of all time, and I suck at zelda.
Get through the first few levels and you'll see.

Though the real reason I like the windwaker game is because of Ganondorfs portrayal in that game. Close to the end, and at the last fight, you'll hear him actually have dialogue thats befitting a dramatic villian and not just a normal one. Its quite interesting.
overall the game is light-hearted and lets you explore a lot. I thought collecting triforce pieces was fun btw.

aaman4567

Smash Rookie

Though the real reason I like the windwaker game is because of Ganondorfs portrayal in that game. Close to the end, and at the last fight, you'll hear him actually have dialogue thats befitting a dramatic villian and not just a normal one. Its quite interesting.
overall the game is light-hearted and lets you explore a lot. I thought collecting triforce pieces was fun btw.
can you easily get confused of what to do lol, when i played LoZ Oot I always got confused of what to do and where to go so I never beat it lol.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Ha. If Oot confused you wind waker might not be for you. It was an awesome game. I need to get it back from my brother and finish it.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Windwaker is alright. A lot of it is really great but finding the triforce pieces was a bitch. Ruined the game for me and made me put off beating it for like four years at least. I beat it Nov 2007

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wind Waker is the best 3D Zelda game in the series (my opinion of course). I used to think the 2D ones were the best, but Wind Waker is slowly creeping up to become my favorite. It still had some downfalls - things that made a lot of people stop playing it in the middle of the game, never to see the awesome ending it has.

Fishing for Triforce pieces was the original goat herding... but somehow I got through it quickly and without fuss so I ended up playing through the game instead of quitting right there.

Now I'm wanting to play Wind Waker again. >_>

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I couldn't get past the terrible graphics to get past the stupid sword training in the beginning. I still think Ocarina of Time wins.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Once people discover that the two best characters in the game are Wario and ROB, t0mmy will not hesitate to change his "main" to a far worse character.
lol
no way, ROB even if he is top/middle/bottom teer 4 lief.

But seriously, why do you guys like rob? I'm not trying to start any arguments I'm just wondering why?
See debaser's excellent response:
Just a quick reminder of how ROB is awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHaOs4FBpwE
Tommy, most played on my game is Falcon. I don't main Falcon. Doesn't mean ****. You never play Pichu in tournaments and stick with him. You don't main Pichu, and you telling everyone and yourself that you do doesn't change that.

Also, numbers don't space the players. Double spacing does. Numbers are completely useless for that list unless you want it to be your own version of the power ranking.
So, the most played character isn't necessarily your main, but saying a specific character is your main would mean it's your main. I played Pichu the most and I call him my main, so that covers that.
I like how you had to add "and stick with him" to that. Not like I stick to any specific character.
Smash the State I played as Pichu, Falco, Fox, Game & Watch, Mario (Wario), Jigglypuff, and Zelda/Sheik.

So, those are my mains, I guess?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
So, the most played character isn't necessarily your main, but saying a specific character is your main would mean it's your main.
What the fuck? Read my post again, you completely misunderstood it. I said that telling lying to people that you main him does NOT make a character your main.

I like how you had to add "and stick with him" to that.
Uh yeah I added the part about sticking with him because that would make him your MAIN. You brat.
In your matches with Bart at the finger bang 2, you played Marth, and the world finally realized that you DON'T main Pichu and have "sold out," as they called it - to Marth in that instance. You put up a guise that you play Pichu in tournaments to the Pichu boards or whatever and they expect to see you playing Oregon's best players with Pichu but it's a LIE. Taj was never a pure Mewtwo main until the day he decided to play only him in all future tournaments. I can't reiterate this any more - you are NOT a Pichu main.

Not like I stick to any specific character.
Smash the State I played as Pichu, Falco, Fox, Game & Watch, Mario (Wario), Jigglypuff, and Zelda/Sheik.
Cool so you have no main. Your main is definitely not Pichu and he's definitely not your best character either. You should pick someone you're good with, like Sheik, and try doing well for fuck's sake. If you want to main Pichu, then actually do it and don't make any excuses.

debaser

Smash Lord
I couldn't get past the terrible graphics to get past the stupid sword training in the beginning. I still think Ocarina of Time wins.
Windwaker has the best graphics of any game ever

I like it when video games realize they can never look like reality and they stop trying to shittily recreate it.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Hey there people I haven't been on in a while because of lack of internet but I'm back! So I was just browsing the boards seeing what I missed and I see that Idaho wants Oregon to go to a tournament in feburary. I'm down if anyone from North Oregon would like to go. I'll chip in for gas and stuffs.

P.S. I support timmy's post as well.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Grants Pass may have let you leave her domain... but she will NEVER let you leave Oregon.

!!!!!!!!!!

Deus

Smash Journeyman

I know exactly what you mean with the whole Ganondorf thing in the end... How he actually had some valid reasons behind his actions. It Added a lot of depth to his character.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I didn't expect Deus to come out of no where and post about Ganondorf. @_@

Top Bottom