• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
Peach Masta on Jayces account

Tommy I was also referring to WA because a lot of them are going to pound 3 as well. I was just talking to Bart. So unless there are any major schedule conflicts The Jiggs is getting moved to the 1st of March

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Lied, not hosting a tournament this term.

By the way, what the hell is with the first post?
"EugeneJoshisrad Mewtwo/Falco - Eugene (Gresham)"

EugeneJoshisrad. ??? And I'm at the bottom, below the inactive people. Your listing is either ordered by activity or skill, and either way that's wrong. My Falco blows, I never play him anymore. If you want it accurate make it Mewtwo/Sheik.

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
A few random thoughts:

I wish i could go to all these tournies they sound really fun blah blah sorry i cant be there, good luck to all.

Deva your combo video was really sweet it makes me want to play link more.

When josh plays marth i cant tell the difference between him and a lvl 9 cpu.

Bye!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Josh, I put you up higher than the non-active players, but below Kefka, because he's way better with Mewtwo than you are and then added inactive in hopes you'll attend a tournament soon.
Kefka, come to fingerbang and play Link with no johnerangs.
We have seats available in the van, everyone in Eugene should come or sadness will ensue :^(
Tudios, take first with Pika or you'll make every Pokemon fan/pervert hate you.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
too bad my marth ***** YOU JOSH >:O >:O >:O

"Josh, I put you up higher than the non-active players, but below Kefka, because he's way better with Mewtwo than you are"

what

Balloon

Smash Lord
Pretty sure Joshisrad has been to as many tournaments as you lately (if we can use that term here), Tommy, excluding DAN 2. He went to the first fingerbang and missed SF:E winter. You missed the first fingerbang (which, by the way, was better than any SF:E I've ever been to xD) but went to SF:E winter. Josh is active.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Timmy, DAN 2 shouldn't count toward "activity" because the majority of people didn't seem to want it to be included in the PR's discussion sessions.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Not counting Portland Kombats and weeklies and OoS tournaments, then yeah, he's been about as active as me.
Maybe you missed the part where I said I put that there to make him want to attend more tournaments lately.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Go ahead and change my main on the front page to link, for now. After the finger bang, I don't feel like touching Samus for a while.

T0MMY

Smash Master
The next tournament is Smash the State.
I don't have either of you confirmed for that event :^P

And I'll change your main to Link. I didn't get to play you, Kami, but I was watching t1mmy 2v1 you and BC.

Oh, forgot to mention, Jesse, did you get my gloves from Jamie's place?
I want those back, I hope they're not still in WA >_<

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm going to make another plug for TIA considering how laggy and annoying Smashboards has been lately.

Everyone check out TIA! Yay for TIA! Tournament info and fun profile pages for everyone!

http://www.nealpro.com

zeostar

Smash Cadet
What's up guys? It's been so long since I posted. I've kinda been out of it with stuff.

So, I guess, any good tournaments coming up soon?

Balloon

Smash Lord
You just missed probably the best Oregon tournament ever aside from TANG 12 (which was in 2005...).

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oregon Brawl League

I hope everyone is excited about the Wi-Fi options in Brawl because I've got some big news for you guys. A new tournament series is starting up in March for Oregon players allowing everyone in the state to play and compete against each other.

The Oregon Brawl League will pit Player vs. Player as well as Team vs. Team in a divisional format. Top players will continue on to the Play-Offs at the end of the month and battle it out in a classic double elimination bracket.

For more information check out the official sign-up page at:
Nealpro.com - Oregon Brawl League

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Everyone who wants to participate has to do it on Tia. I'm going to be displaying matches, wins/losses, brackets, and everything there.

Right now joining Tia is sort of odd, but nealdt told me that he'll be giving it a facelift soon which will make joining easy. You can still make an account right now, so if you're 'net-savvy, go ahead and do it. :)

Climax11

Smash Ace
meh, i'll wait for the face lift. Me so lazy. Plus I can't bear the thought of getting addicted to another smash related website.

Top Bottom