• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Make sure to go to the Japanese version and look at the alternate video too! It's even better than the American one. ;)

keeper

Smash Champion
Oregon Brawl League

I hope everyone is excited about the Wi-Fi options in Brawl because I've got some big news for you guys. A new tournament series is starting up in March for Oregon players allowing everyone in the state to play and compete against each other.

The Oregon Brawl League will pit Player vs. Player as well as Team vs. Team in a divisional format. Top players will continue on to the Play-Offs at the end of the month and battle it out in a classic double elimination bracket.

For more information check out the official sign-up page at:
Nealpro.com - Oregon Brawl League
I'll definitely join this.

Also, what is TIA? >_<

T0MMY

Smash Master
hey so whos comming to my house this friday to practice for turney?
I think Jank is hosting weeklies in Portland. The majority of players might be congregating over there, you should get over there and practice with them.
Practice up for The Jiggs, I think there's a lot of people who want to show off how much better they've gotten. I'll see you guys there.

keeper

Smash Champion
Well, I signed up for the online SSBB thing. Hopefully I can do well in that. =P

Hopefully by then I get one of those USB to ethernet adapters for the Wii so I can use a hard connection so it will go faster online. Less lag is always a good thing. ^_O

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Oregon Brawl League? I haven't heard anything about that. Thanks Duke for informing me about everything thats not important and leaving the good stuff out.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Why are we numbered on the first post? And why am I listed as Grants Pass? Why is t0mmy listed as Pichu?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Why are we numbered on the first post? And why am I listed as Grants Pass? Why is t0mmy listed as Pichu?
  1. Falco.
  2. Numbers make the names easier to see, I looked at the list and it kind of blobbed together. Notice how I separated the characters people usually play by putting it at the end with the city after the player name. And I added a bit of color and size modifications.
  3. Because you wear grass pants
  4. I main Pichu, might change it to Game & Watch. But it'll probably be Wario/ROB/G&W soon :^p
  5. Falco.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Numbers don't make it easier to see. Get glasses or contacts. Numbers are for power rankings. Look at character finders. They aren't numbered. Bart lives in Eugene now. You don't main Pichu.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Announcement:

Eugene Weeklies are starting again. They will feature free Singles tournaments to promote competition in Lane County. This will begin every Saturday starting February excluding weekends with large events.

Everyone is welcome to participate. Brackets will be uploaded to Tia and finals will be recorded and uploaded. This is to show skill and performance in the Eugene area - to be included all you have to do is show up and participate.

aaman4567

Smash Rookie
anyone around Portland Oregon want to play this weekend? I'm pretty bad but I still wanna play some people. Well if you do pm me.

FALCON, Pikachu and everyone but R.o.b. are kool!!!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha ha. This conversation is priceless.

R.O.B. is so good, even your mom agrees he's top tier.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Numbers don't make it easier to see. Get glasses or contacts. Numbers are for power rankings. Look at character finders. They aren't numbered. Bart lives in Eugene now. You don't main Pichu.
  1. Glasses won't help space the players, and wtf , like numbers are the universal symbol for power rankings and have no other purpose? X^D
  2. I can list Bart as Eugene, but I don't know if he wants me to, someone can say he lives in Nantucket and it wouldn't matter, he should tell me where he'd like to be listed as he is here for school and leaves on breaks (I think I have people listed as their home towns, should I take Gresham off from where you live?).
  3. Check my player data in the game, most played is Pichu. I play him more than any character, I'm known as a Pichu main, I think I'd be the one to determine who I main--otherwise I'd change it to Game & Watch.

Hey fuck you faggot, Rob is my favorite one. I'm never fucking playing with you. Asshole.
I'm mad too!!!! :mad:
I'm actually considering changing my main from Wario to ROB. I even made an animation with ROB as a character. Scripts still stuck in preproduction :^\

aaman4567

Smash Rookie
I absolutely will fucking not you dumb cunt. People like you make me sick.
sir, I'm going to have to ask you to keep your voice down and please try to refrain from using vulgar language. Thank you and have a great day. ..................................

Rob is ********, he's a wasted spot in brawl.PERIOD. discussion over.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Once people discover that the two best characters in the game are Wario and ROB, t0mmy will not hesitate to change his "main" to a far worse character.

:p

aaman4567

Smash Rookie
But seriously, why do you guys like rob? I'm not trying to start any arguments I'm just wondering why?

oh, and I was wondering if the Wind Waker zelda game is worth buying... Seeing the toon link made me think of it lol.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Dude, I was just messing with you.

Tommy, most played on my game is Falcon. I don't main Falcon. Doesn't mean ****. You never play Pichu in tournaments and stick with him. You don't main Pichu, and you telling everyone and yourself that you do doesn't change that.

Also, numbers don't space the players. Double spacing does. Numbers are completely useless for that list unless you want it to be your own version of the power ranking.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Maybe I'll start my own list of players. But I'll use words instead of numbers.
Portland Master Smash!
P.M.S!

Best/****/Lord - Climax
Worthless - Balloon
Small Penis - Juce
Dick Burglur - T!mmy
Awesome Sledder - Kefka
Irrelivant Idaho Voice - Brdy_
Whiney New Guy - aaman48324wwwhousesrandomnumbers?
CPD (Character Personality Disorder) - T0mmy
Always Serious Guy - Joshisrad

My list is off too good of a start. See how the random words space it out :)

aaman4567

Smash Rookie
Maybe I'll start my own list of players. But I'll use words instead of numbers.
Portland Master Smash!
P.M.S!

Best/****/Lord - Climax
Worthless - Balloon
Small Penis - Juce
Dick Burglur - T!mmy
Awesome Sledder - Kefka
Irrelivant Idaho Voice - Brdy_
Whiney New Guy - aaman48324wwwhousesrandomnumbers?
CPD (Character Personality Disorder) - T0mmy
Always Serious Guy - Joshisrad

My list is off too good of a start. See how the random words space it out :)
AWESOME I'M ON A LIST!!!
-I'm a nice person

Top Bottom