• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
timmy/tommy do you have a family member named jason weisenan? probably spelled wrong, but anyways he works with me and i swear to go he is you plus 10 years

Balloon

Smash Lord
Really? Was she bagging groceries as fast as she could and then telling people that she wasn't even trying?

Balloon

Smash Lord
Lol. Jem will let Tommy suck his *****.

:| p e n i s is censored? Honestly smashboards, **** you.

cmin

Smash Ace
oh so timmy how was your experience at E for all. btw did you know andy from grants pass is gay? that was his meal ticket out of that place, his orientation

Jem.

Smash Master
I don't want to sound dumb, but by that you mean, good/creative with pickup lines to get girls?
Either way, no I'm not familiar with Mystery Method/ect

Jem.

Smash Master
"We are The Mystery Method: the notorious step-by-step system to meet, attract, and seduce or date beautiful women that anyone can learn and that GUARANTEES results."

Well, I guess I could do that. I can guarantee results, as long as you let me play your cards right with whatever lady you're chasing..

Seducing is easier than dating.

Yukichu

Smash Apprentice
Hahah, I saw a guy named Mystery on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. He's so awesome. He's a master of the Venetian arts. That interview was awesome.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I'm not talking about you gaming my girls, I got that under control =) read their forums or something. Or download a copy of Magic Bullets. It's fun stuff.

(it's the Venusian Arts)

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
im kinda still really bent about the no-show for sf:e at the last minute, and how having a girlfriend makes you a completely inconsiderate *******. learn how to not be such a huge **** to minh and myself, and make effort to hang out. the phone works both ways, and it takes you just as long to get here as it does to get there, quit being lazy.

that being said ill come saturday, assuming you buy me dinner and we can cuddle. we can drive around all night if you know what i mean, but no longer than 2 hours i know how you feel about that.

for serious though, get people to go. get setups this time. get everything figured out by tomorrow night. call me and let me know whats up.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hahah, I saw a guy named Mystery on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. He's so awesome. He's a master of the Venetian arts. That interview was awesome.
Yukichu? If you're new here, let me offer you a hearty welcoming.

Binx

Smash Master
im kinda still really bent about the no-show for sf:e at the last minute, and how having a girlfriend makes you a completely inconsiderate *******. learn how to not be such a huge **** to minh and myself, and make effort to hang out. the phone works both ways, and it takes you just as long to get here as it does to get there, quit being lazy.

that being said ill come saturday, assuming you buy me dinner and we can cuddle. we can drive around all night if you know what i mean, but no longer than 2 hours i know how you feel about that.

for serious though, get people to go. get setups this time. get everything figured out by tomorrow night. call me and let me know whats up.
I didn't want to go to SF:E, I really didn't feel like playing that day, it had very little to do with my GF. I don't know how I was being an inconsiderate ***, I could have told you guys maybe 1 day earlier that I didn't feel like playing but I was still deciding if I wanted to go down there expecting not to have fun.

I didn't call you cause I didn't wanna get *****ed at, I just plain didn't feel like attending the tournament and you and Minh badmouthed me for like 5 days. I'm not sure who is coming, and I can't really get set ups unless other people bring some.

I've posted up my address the date and time of the tournament, I forgot to add my phone number I will edit that in as soon as I get home. I will edit the attendee list and equipment list as people post.

Yeah I am lazy, yeah I know it takes you as long to come out as it does for me, the real reason I don't come to your house is because half the time you and I play you quit, I like playing you when you try but you just give up sometimes and its really disrespectful, it makes me wonder if I am going to come over just to play for an hour.

I am still upset that on my birthday smash party dealie that you and minh were over two hours late and weren't gonna come if people didn't show up. You two were the only people I really cared about showing up, and for a while I didn't think you were going to.

There, I got everything out, and wtf do you mean by driving all night =)?

Looking forward to playing with everyone, and @ Minh and Jayce I want to hang out with you guys, but I want you guys to quit making fun of me so much and giving me so much **** when I don't do what you guys want me to do.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Uh you don't pay for it you goon.

Moreover, practicing it does not require that you have lady problems to begin with.

T0MMY

Smash Master
You're dumb Tommy. I didn't say it was a bad tactic, and I know it's not a bad tactic. The fact of the matter is, and you can ask Eggz who is far better than you in every aspect of not only smash, but life, that I don't play a campy Falcon unless I'm forced to against other campy players, such as you and/or Timmy when you counter-pick stupid levels like Jungle Japes.
I didn't say you said it was a bad tactic. However, I will say insulting someone is a bad tactic.
Hm... I always thought quality of life was more than just asking Eggz of his opinion...
There is self-actualization, moral value, contention, happiness, salvation, deliverance, aesthetic contemplation, sympathy for others, asceticism, critical intelligence, fulfillment, improvement, enlightenment, and spirituality.
However, I am willing to put all this aside.

Eggz, what is your opinion on what makes a good life?

Don't be so mean guys. Tommy doesn't deserve sick, crude humor like that.
Psh, it's all good as long as it's in jest. If it's in contempt, it's obvious the person saying it isn't very happy with themselves.

timmy/tommy do you have a family member named jason weisenan? probably spelled wrong, but anyways he works with me and i swear to go he is you plus 10 years
Never heard of a Jason Whatshisname. I've got a lot of people saying I look like a lot of people and when I see them they look nothing like me. So, excuse me if I don't care about someone who looks nothing like me X^)

Washington and I saw a girl version of Tommy working at Safeway. We were buying vitamin water.
I told you to get her number! :mad:
I don't have a Salem girl (as of yet)

I didn't want to go to SF:E, I really didn't feel like playing that day, it had very little to do with my GF.
We'll only let you have one GF john per GF. Just saying you didn't feel like playing that day isn't gonna cut it. (demotes you to Sonic rank)

Top Bottom