• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

cmin

Smash Ace
Sounds like what I was doing last night.
…….”-„.-„………¯”””~--„„„_…………../……/; ;; ;; ;;;/..|;|.|…….\……._„-~”……..„~””/….,/………………
……….’-„.”~-„„…………….¯””~--„„../……./ ; ;; ;; ;;;|...|; ;|……..\„-“¯……….„~””.„-“….,/………………...
…………”-„…”-„””-„„„…--„………………...|; ;; ;; ;; ;;|…|…\………..„„~”/„-~”...„-“/……/…………………..
……………”-„…”-„.”’-„””-„”’-„”~„„…………|; ;; ;; ;; ;;;|…|; ;;\…..„„~"; ;;;„-“...„-“;/’……/……………………
……………...”-„…”-„-„.””-„; ;; ;;;¯”~„_….|; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;|…|; ;;;\~”; ;; ;;„-“...„-“;„-“„-….../……………………...
………………..”-„…”-„”-„...”’-„; ;; ;; ;; ;”~”; ;; ;; ;;,-,..|…|; ;; ;; ;; ;;‹’…..”~›..”,/….../………………………..
………………….”-„…”-„;”-„„-~”-„~--„,; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;.|...”…..|; ;; ;; ;; ;;/……/;;„-“….../…………………………
……………………”-„…”-„„--\…..|….¯”’-„; ;; ;; ;;;|………|; ;;;„-“|;;|…..,-“;;/……../…………………………..
……………………..”-„….”-|.\.¯”-„\………”-„; ;;|…..„-„...|;„-“…|/..’|…/; ;/…...…/…………………………….
……………………….”-„….’|.\……\…….|-„„.”-|…..|; ;”-„|”…...|…|-“; ;/……..../…„„-----~~~~”””¯¯¯¯'›……..
………..__¸„„--~”””””””””…...’|..’\,….’\……\...”-„.”’-„.|; ;,/……...|….\;;/…….””¯….__¸¸„„„-~„..„-~”¯¯¯..…...
.._¸„-~””…………….~-„„„„„„„;\…’\….’|……\-„¸..”-„.’\|;/………..’|….’\¸„-~~””„„„-~”---------“----“----………..
<„„„¸------~~~”””””””””””~---„„; ;;|…|…./…….\…”~„”-„„/¸„-~”|…....|…...”-~~”””¯¯¯..¸„„-„~””/”„-,……………..
……¯”¹~-„¸¯¯”~-„„………….””.„-“..,/……….’›……………|……|_______„-~”___,/…/„-“-“-..”’-„…………
……………¯’¹-„¸..””-„¸¯/’¯¯”’-„/…,/……..„-“………………|……………………¯¯¯¯)”-“::::::::”-„”’-„………
…………………¯’¹-„...|..’\¯’-/…,/…….„-“-„……………….|……….___¸„„„----„---“-“-“:::::::::::::::”-„”-„…...
………………………””|…”-/…./……„-|;;;;;;”-„…………….””"„-~~,”¯¯¯/¯/.|..|.„|-“-“::::::::::::::::::::”-„”’-„..
…………………_¸„„----“-„.|...../…….|..’\;;;;;;;;/”-„……..….„-|;;;;;;;;/.../…..”.„-“-“.,-“’-„„-~„”¯¯'|:::::::::”-,.'›
…………..‹~¹”¯…...‹~~~””\…\…….\...””~-~”….|………-“|..”-„„„„-“.…|…”-“”-“..„-“...„-“…|;;;;;/:::::::::„-“„-“
…………...¯¯¯¯”¹~--,¯¯”’~\….\……\””~-„„„„„-~”………..„|„„____„-“../-“„-“:.„-“….,/’…..,/;;„-“::::::::„-“„-“….
……………………….¯¯”¹””|…..\…...\………………..»………….../;”-„-„/’….„-“….„-“-~”:::::::::„-“,-“…….
………FOOL!………………\…..\\…...\….„„„„---„………………...„-:;„~/…../……/:::::::::::::„-",-"……….
…YOU‘VE..ACTIVATED….\…..|.”-„…’\¯:::::|…|..””””””……...„-“„-“”„-|….,/’……/:::::::::::„-“,-“…………..
,……MY..TRAP..CARD!……..\…’\…”-,..”-„::::|…|………..„„-“;„-“-“|„/..”’~|……./”-,::::::„-“,-“…………….
………………………………….\…\…...”-„.”-„::\..'|--„„„„„„~”..|;;/-“.,/.„-“-„…”-„„.,,,,:-„”’-“.„-“………………
…………………………………..\....\...….”-„.”-„„-“\”’„------“-“”¯|.../””|…/…….(¯”””~-„””……………………

Binx

Smash Master
…….”-„.-„………¯”””~--„„„_…………../……/; ;; ;; ;;;/..|;|.|…….\……._„-~”……..„~””/….,/………………
……….’-„.”~-„„…………….¯””~--„„../……./ ; ;; ;; ;;;|...|; ;|……..\„-“¯……….„~””.„-“….,/………………...
…………”-„…”-„””-„„„…--„………………...|; ;; ;; ;; ;;|…|…\………..„„~”/„-~”...„-“/……/…………………..
……………”-„…”-„.”’-„””-„”’-„”~„„…………|; ;; ;; ;; ;;;|…|; ;;\…..„„~"; ;;;„-“...„-“;/’……/……………………
……………...”-„…”-„-„.””-„; ;; ;;;¯”~„_….|; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;|…|; ;;;\~”; ;; ;;„-“...„-“;„-“„-….../……………………...
………………..”-„…”-„”-„...”’-„; ;; ;; ;; ;”~”; ;; ;; ;;,-,..|…|; ;; ;; ;; ;;‹’…..”~›..”,/….../………………………..
………………….”-„…”-„;”-„„-~”-„~--„,; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;.|...”…..|; ;; ;; ;; ;;/……/;;„-“….../…………………………
……………………”-„…”-„„--\…..|….¯”’-„; ;; ;; ;;;|………|; ;;;„-“|;;|…..,-“;;/……../…………………………..
……………………..”-„….”-|.\.¯”-„\………”-„; ;;|…..„-„...|;„-“…|/..’|…/; ;/…...…/…………………………….
……………………….”-„….’|.\……\…….|-„„.”-|…..|; ;”-„|”…...|…|-“; ;/……..../…„„-----~~~~”””¯¯¯¯'›……..
………..__¸„„--~”””””””””…...’|..’\,….’\……\...”-„.”’-„.|; ;,/……...|….\;;/…….””¯….__¸¸„„„-~„..„-~”¯¯¯..…...
.._¸„-~””…………….~-„„„„„„„;\…’\….’|……\-„¸..”-„.’\|;/………..’|….’\¸„-~~””„„„-~”---------“----“----………..
<„„„¸------~~~”””””””””””~---„„; ;;|…|…./…….\…”~„”-„„/¸„-~”|…....|…...”-~~”””¯¯¯..¸„„-„~””/”„-,……………..
……¯”¹~-„¸¯¯”~-„„………….””.„-“..,/……….’›……………|……|_______„-~”___,/…/„-“-“-..”’-„…………
……………¯’¹-„¸..””-„¸¯/’¯¯”’-„/…,/……..„-“………………|……………………¯¯¯¯)”-“::::::::”-„”’-„………
…………………¯’¹-„...|..’\¯’-/…,/…….„-“-„……………….|……….___¸„„„----„---“-“-“:::::::::::::::”-„”-„…...
………………………””|…”-/…./……„-|;;;;;;”-„…………….””"„-~~,”¯¯¯/¯/.|..|.„|-“-“::::::::::::::::::::”-„”’-„..
…………………_¸„„----“-„.|...../…….|..’\;;;;;;;;/”-„……..….„-|;;;;;;;;/.../…..”.„-“-“.,-“’-„„-~„”¯¯'|:::::::::”-,.'›
…………..‹~¹”¯…...‹~~~””\…\…….\...””~-~”….|………-“|..”-„„„„-“.…|…”-“”-“..„-“...„-“…|;;;;;/:::::::::„-“„-“
…………...¯¯¯¯”¹~--,¯¯”’~\….\……\””~-„„„„„-~”………..„|„„____„-“../-“„-“:.„-“….,/’…..,/;;„-“::::::::„-“„-“….
……………………….¯¯”¹””|…..\…...\………………..»………….../;”-„-„/’….„-“….„-“-~”:::::::::„-“,-“…….
………FOOL!………………\…..\\…...\….„„„„---„………………...„-:;„~/…../……/:::::::::::::„-",-"……….
…YOU‘VE..ACTIVATED….\…..|.”-„…’\¯:::::|…|..””””””……...„-“„-“”„-|….,/’……/:::::::::::„-“,-“…………..
,……MY..TRAP..CARD!……..\…’\…”-,..”-„::::|…|………..„„-“;„-“-“|„/..”’~|……./”-,::::::„-“,-“…………….
………………………………….\…\…...”-„.”-„::\..'|--„„„„„„~”..|;;/-“.,/.„-“-„…”-„„.,,,,:-„”’-“.„-“………………
…………………………………..\....\...….”-„.”-„„-“\”’„------“-“”¯|.../””|…/…….(¯”””~-„””……………………
OH MY GOD!

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
All right so Minh just to tell you ahead of time that we don't need your ride anymore so yeah if anyone else needs a ride from you they can have Ryan and I's but is it still cool if we spend the night or whatever we were doing tonight and we have 2 seats in ryan and I's ride so if Binx and Jayce want to ride in it so that you don't have to even come up that would be fine

cmin

Smash Ace
Sorry to disappoint you guys (whoever was in my car when we talked about this), but the singing in eggz's mixes are NOT him singing. /disappoint

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to disappoint you guys (whoever was in my car when we talked about this), but the singing in eggz's mixes are NOT him singing. /disappoint
well now i cant get the picture of eggz singing out of my head. props for hitting those mad high notes eggz.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Who'd be interested in an Oregon tourney with a $2 entrance fee and a guarantee of at least $100 cash prize for first place?

yeah!! and I managed to interview you!! RIGHT!!! LOLOLOLOLLL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hBLXCE-bMUM
He's got the greasy long black hair and everything. That was definitely me in line.

James and t1mmy were in front of me in line, though. t1mmy looked okay, but James looked even crazier.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Who'd be interested in an Oregon tourney with a $2 entrance fee and a guarantee of at least $100 cash prize for first place?
I'm interested. Where and when?

cmin

Smash Ace
read this somehwere in WA thread but i think we should do a money match tournament. where every match is a money match but brackets are like a regular tourney, so the most you can lose is just how much you would lose anyways, but if you won at least 2 games and then got sent to losers and lost again, you would just even out. sure the pot wont be big for winners, but it would encourage the not as skilled players to play anyways because they might not lose as much. of course the bottom players would still lose the same amount of money, but it'll still be fun. eh?/?? we can even make it a 2 dollar mm tourney

Eggz

Smash Hero
the man with the plan said:
im down.

the man with the better plan said:
read this somehwere in WA thread but i think we should do a money match tournament. where every match is a money match but brackets are like a regular tourney, so the most you can lose is just how much you would lose anyways, but if you won at least 2 games and then got sent to losers and lost again, you would just even out. sure the pot wont be big for winners, but it would encourage the not as skilled players to play anyways because they might not lose as much. of course the bottom players would still lose the same amount of money, but it'll still be fun. eh?/?? we can even make it a 2 dollar mm tourney
I'm down for that as a side tourney, or instead of doubles

T0MMY

Smash Master
Ok, here's the deal:
Eugene Weeklies are going to be more tourney based, I'm thinking a free entrance fee with an optional donation. So essentially, it will be free with a prize to winner(s)--every week. This should get enough people interested to play more often.

About the $2 tourney with the (minimum) $100 grand prize. I'm thinking end of January.
I'll keep things updated on tia.

I actually came up with this idea long ago. James, being the previous angry guy of OR shot it down. I kind of like the idea.

Binx

Smash Master
Ok, here's the deal:
Eugene Weeklies are going to be more tourney based, I'm thinking a free entrance fee with an optional donation. So essentially, it will be free with a prize to winner(s)--every week. This should get enough people interested to play more often.

About the $2 tourney with the (minimum) $100 grand prize. I'm thinking end of January.
I'll keep things updated on tia.

I actually came up with this idea long ago. James, being the previous angry guy of OR shot it down. I kind of like the idea.
I hope this works out for everyone, I still don't know how you would get a prize for winners without donators though.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I hope this works out for everyone, I still don't know how you would get a prize for winners without donators though.
Because Eugene is awesome.
Besides, there's donations being accepted to help out. If not, I'll cover the costs.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Why are you offering to cover the costs of a tournament and even planning on running the tournament if you hate competition so much?

Eggz

Smash Hero
OMG! Panelist!
  1. t!mmy
  2. DMStudios
  3. t0mmy
  4. (Aftermath)
Oregon PR Ranking
  1. MCS
  2. Juce
  3. Balloon
  4. t0mmy
  5. t!mmy
  6. Cmin
  7. DMStudios
  8. OC George
  9. Rage
  10. Venus Gospel
  11. Shin
  12. Kenpachi
  13. Peach Masta
  14. Binx
  15. Ronin686
  16. Kefka
  17. Joshisrad
  18. Roa
  19. Master of Chu
  20. Toshonni
  21. Ryan
  22. Digital Watches
  23. Jason
  24. Koji
  25. Damedesu
  26. Jank
  27. Mongoose
  28. H8ST
Aftermath <- 11th on WA

Based on the PR Round Robin Ranking Tourney Summer SF:E
1)Balloon
2)t0mmy
3)t1mmy
4)Juce
5)Tudios
6)Cmin
7)Rage
8)Venus Gospel
9)Binx
10)Kenpachi

Based on latest tournament results (OSU III):
1)MCS
2)Juce
3)Balloon
4)Lucius
5)t!mmy
6)Cmin
7)Tudios
7)Shin
7)Jimmy
Why is Tommy above Timmy when you guys have agree'd that Timmy is the superior twin?

How are 3 panelists able to agree on a 28 person list, when WA has trouble agreeing on a 15 person list?

Rankings =/= tourney placing.
Rankings reflect tourney placing, not ARE tourney placing LOL wtf.
You are supposed to debate the PR, and agree on it, like Jesse, Bart, and Minh have.

v4p

Smash Apprentice
lol, why the **** is toshonni on that list?

seriously, like maybe I am missing something. but this list is the most innacurate thing in the world.

I don't like to get caught in this smash drama bologna, but this is such a ****ty and inaccurate representation of OR.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Why the hell am I on the list? I didn't even participate in that "ranking tournament" nor did I go to OSU III.

Agreeing with Andy.

Top Bottom