• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I can't figure out if you are being serious Bart. How could you possibly get mad a someone with such a cute visage as Tommy.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Haha, miss-spelled and everything.
I'd go but I have werk and a bazillion other things. But maybe t1mmy can go.

: | is all I can say, Tommy. You prove time and time again just how dumb you are.
What can I say, I'm too good.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Nov. 3rd is coming up soon.
Portland needs some practice for OSU!!! :^O

...I'm not at my place right now, off for the day... someone come over with corn chips and guacamole and Smash...
agh, actually, I just remembered, I have a ton of stuff to do.
See you guys on sunday (Minh had better come this time, we'll use Shin for bait).

Eggz

Smash Hero
I didn't say you said it was a bad tactic. However, I will say insulting someone is a bad tactic.
Hm... I always thought quality of life was more than just asking Eggz of his opinion...
There is self-actualization, moral value, contention, happiness, salvation, deliverance, aesthetic contemplation, sympathy for others, asceticism, critical intelligence, fulfillment, improvement, enlightenment, and spirituality.
However, I am willing to put all this aside.

Eggz, what is your opinion on what makes a good life?
I share your views.

Except you forgot "Fu<k 8itches Get Money". (I'm not very good at censor dodging. =[)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
As much as I'd like to come, I seriously doubt I'll find a ride in the next couple hours. T_T T_T T_T
And my vehicular time-space distortion device has more than a few bugs to work out. I guess there's always OSU in a week.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Why is it so easy for you to mistake my true concern with Tommy's attitude for grumpiness? I'm not grumpy at all.

cmin

Smash Ace
haha phoenix! i dont know if you remembered me from OC3 but i'm that asian guy that picked you up cuz you were stranded in nowhere lol hahaha

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Since when was Brawl technical?
(Lol, just kidding).

Man, February 10th is so long away. T_T

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys!!

This is a trailer for my up and coming Pikachu Combo Video, Pika-Buu!! In the final version, look forward to fun combos, editing and craziness!!!

I plan on making this not just a combo video, but also along the lines of a music video, with timing to the music, and really fun stuff!! Similar to t!mmy's "Warpstar Warrior."

Google Pika-Buu Trailer

Youtube Not yet. Everytime I try to upload to youtube, it freezes my interweb:( So, it might not show up on thur.

Download File Front - Pika-Buu Trailer

- The Final Version of course will be available for Download and Streaming via Youtube and Google Video.

Give me feedback on the music selection and things in the trailer you want to see more of!!

FINAL VERSION COMING SOON

Hey guys!!

This is a trailer for my up and coming Pikachu Combo Video, Pika-Buu!! In the final version, look forward to fun combos, editing and craziness!!!

I plan on making this not just a combo video, but also along the lines of a music video, with timing to the music, and really fun stuff!! Similar to t!mmy's "Warpstar Warrior."

Google Pika-Buu Trailer

Youtube Not yet. Everytime I try to upload to youtube, it freezes my interweb:( So, it might not show up on thur.

Download File Front - Pika-Buu Trailer

- The Final Version of course will be available for Download and Streaming via Youtube and Google Video.

Give me feedback on the music selection and things in the trailer you want to see more of!!

FINAL VERSION COMING SOON
I'll watch that later. And Pit for the win!!!

Bumping to first page. Oregon deserves respect!!! ;)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The trailer was pretty good Derick. Now get some awesome footage at OSU! ^_____^

Yatta Dante

Smash Cadet
An OSU Smash gathering? Dang, wish it could be an OSU Cascades gathering. I never seem to be able to make it outta Bend for smashes. :p

cmin

Smash Ace
if portland desperately needs, i will come pick you guys up from corvallis as well as drop you guys off. but of course you guys will have to be paying for your own ride and gas is about 10 dollars a ride from corvallis to portland, so since i'm coming from corvallis to porltand, then going to corvallis again, then dropping you guys off in portland, then also going back to corvallis. thats a total of 4 trips so thats 40 bucks. you guys come up with 40 bucks to give me and i'll give you guys a ride. i can give 4 people a ride.. meaning 10 bucks a person. capicshe?

About that brawl update - omg lets see who can make the best FD- like stage

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure i can make this, i have saturday off, but i work sunday most likely... hopefully not at midnight. ill know for sure if i can make it tomorrow

Binx

Smash Master
My GF will drive me down so I can take 3 people for 5 per person on sat morning and we can save minh 6 hours of driving =D

Juce

Smash Ace
;-;

me and russell would need a ride. and i don't know if i could get the money.... and i don't know what russell is doing....

Fuck
Fuck

Top Bottom