• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Power Rankings: Updated 02/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Climax11

Smash Ace
2nd base doesn't cut it with this list.

Oh, also, lets say I ended up doing pools at The Finger Bang...how do pools get submitted/factor into PR lists?

Would only the tournament portion be considered, or do full results of each pool need to be submitted as well?

Balloon

Smash Lord
i didn't even have to think about it.

anyway, i'm gonna go ahead and edit in Peach Masta and FoosJR as panelists now since nobody seems to object and it will be sweet.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Bring Gun to a tourney.

Nice to hear from you again Minh. :)

Balloon

Smash Lord
gonna go ahead and bump this just to get it back up a bit. don't feel any need to respond, and it doesn't necessarily mean there will be an update super soon.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
He doesn't really play Smash anymore? That's a shame, he had a nice Fox and it was always fun seeing him around. I only ever got to play him once, and that was in a tournament. I guess he never stayed around much to do friendlies with anyone, not just me.

T0MMY

Smash Master
After Fingerbang, I'm thinking Bart should move up over Juce.
Also, hoping I'll at least make it to 3rd considering my performance.
All around I saw some really good playing by a number of players, and OC George, Riot, and Joshisrad made it to this event, so maybe inclusion of them can be considered?

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
LoL

After Fingerbang, I'm thinking Bart should move up over Juce.
Also, hoping I'll at least make it to 3rd considering my performance.
All around I saw some really good playing by a number of players, and OC George, Riot, and Joshisrad made it to this event, so maybe inclusion of them can be considered?
Well tommy I think jesse and bart are on par!!!! so its up to bart and jesse/ eggz for that.
you forgot bc also................?
Well andrew(gun) is always busy with other stuff so he comes when he can and only if it's near like portland or gresham.
:p

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Gun -(Andrew)- only really plays with me.

I don't play that often any more either considering the distance of most tournaments "Fingerbang" was much closer to me their for I had know problem going there.

I hope everyone had fun who fought me I for some reason play differently in a tournament than I do in friendlys so those of you who got to play me I hope you had fun.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Smash the State brackets are uploaded on TIA and should be available soon.
And, apparently, bagels are the new Smash food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom