• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Jovan! still want to smash? i found out ryan has just been busting his *** for his finals... anyways hes out of his shell now and pple say he has more free time now... but i dunno.. we should try to get something goin!
For sure man I am cool with that just AIM me or call me ok?

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
i live in westminster a street away from ken ...anyone live neer him also and is willing to smash also my friends havin a turny his name is sushiman look for his turny in the pacific west threads u shuld go it wuld be awsome to seee new people

Oreo/JetX smash bros.

Smash Apprentice
hey im new to this thread. that does not mean im a noob. :laugh:i attended in OC3 and i did pretty good. well i live in Garden Grove and i was hoping if anybody here wants to smash. please no noobs. i play a really good fox, falco and Marth.:)

Saab

Smash Cadet
anyone wanna smash im in la for 2days im a pretty good fox from FL so yea. i can drive anywhere thats not extreamly far to smash

Oreo/JetX smash bros.

Smash Apprentice
hey we are going 2 have a super smash bros melee hangout at my place tomorrow (8/3/07)

address:
Garden Grove, CA
Leilani Cir. 10536

Zip code:92840

home#: 636-4316

it would be cool if people can bring extra disk and cubes.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Just got back from Japan and I'm in LA till Thursday. I highly doubt there's any tournaments from now till then, so who's up for a challenge?
I'm up for it, can you make it down to the OC? AIM me up so we can smash, I wanna play someone that's East coast :)

Dr.Feelgood

Smash Apprentice
Sups people, i live in Los Angeles, ( Brentwood ) to be exact, if anyone lives close and wants to play smash let me know, i'm totally down

AIM: Light Brasner
Phone: (1-559) - 707 - 3243

i have about a week and 1/2 left of free time, then i'm going out of town, then on the 5th i start school again, so after the 5th, the best times for me to play smash would probably be on the weekends: Sat-Sun (mabye friday.)

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
i wanna smash wit sum new people O.O ...i wanna play sumone other then people i talk to every day -_-

Dr.Feelgood

Smash Apprentice
i live like 34min away from you dude, message me if you wanna come play smash, my # is above and AIM screen name. let me know if ur up for some smash, if you know some people that would want to play then let me know, we could like, have small tourney or somthin.

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
I desperately need some1 to play. I live in LA(Manhattan Beach to be specific) and I will play any1. My parents are a little protective so it might not be too easy to arrange something however.

Living Sanctuary

Smash Rookie
Blah, i wish i had posted here earlier. It's gonna be tough working something in with school starting and all. >_< uugggh.

Having a small tourney would be cool though, but I dont think that i can fit that in sometime soon. :ohwell:

How old are most of you anyways?

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
how far away is manhattan beach from Brentwood LA?
I've been to Brentwood a few times in the past. If I remember correctly, it was about a 40 minute drive. My parents are reluctant to take me to peoples' houese that I don't know well, so unfortunately, u would probably have to come to MB. If it's a problem for u than I might be able to convince them to drive me.

@ Connor: U might not remember me, but I was at Ken's last two biweeklies. I was that one guy I think no1 knew the name of(except for my friend that also came that no1 knew the name of either.) I remember my friend and I playing u and someone who I believe had the gamer tag Koas in team friendlies, which was one of the most enjoyable video game experiences ever. I hope to play smash with u again even though I still completely fail at this game.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I've been to Brentwood a few times in the past. If I remember correctly, it was about a 40 minute drive. My parents are reluctant to take me to peoples' houese that I don't know well, so unfortunately, u would probably have to come to MB. If it's a problem for u than I might be able to convince them to drive me.

@ Connor: U might not remember me, but I was at Ken's last two biweeklies. I was that one guy I think no1 knew the name of(except for my friend that also came that no1 knew the name of either.) I remember my friend and I playing u and someone who I believe had the gamer tag Koas in team friendlies, which was one of the most enjoyable video game experiences ever. I hope to play smash with u again even though I still completely fail at this game.
yes, I remember you. I'd love to give you some tips if you guys can ever make it to Westminster again

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Thanks I really appreciate that u r being newb-friendly.
haha, no problem, you and your friend seemed pretty decent. not completely noob so I'm willing to help :) Would you and your friend be up for some smash at my place sometime during the weekend?

samdaballer

Smash Ace
hey guys, my mom is also super protective so ive decided to host a tourney for highshcoolers only s our parents could open up in the future and let us go to more tournies, i think im gonna have this tourney within a month, ill make a thread about it in the near future.

Top Bottom