• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
u should head out to neighborhoodp's place he hosts as long as you tell him ahead of time... nice to meet another smasher in the area ^^ ill try to hit u up on AIM monday.
What he said. Diamond Bar isn't far from here.

Elvis, I need to play you again. Now I know how to play Samus and I got a ton of practice with aznchef in general.

Jovan, how did you get four stocked by Marth / Falco Pro?

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Maaaan I'm all hyped to start smashing again---I really should.

Yo JOVAN, Kanzaki---are either of you in a crew/have a crew? I want to finally join one =] Hit me up sometime.

And dammit people, message me and give me rides when everyone is meeting up at MFP's place, I don't live too far from him!!!

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman

Yo JOVAN, Kanzaki---are either of you in a crew/have a crew? I want to finally join one =] Hit me up sometime.

And dammit people, message me and give me rides when everyone is meeting up at MFP's place, I don't live too far from him!!!
Sure thing Grinch. Talk to Marth/Falco Pro on AIM.

NieghborhooP you know why.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord

lol, sorry, didnt know you'd wanna go. Kanzaki is in my crew I think, and Jovan is in the L.H.D crew. You SHOULD get hyped up about smash man, anyways, Jovan, good games yesterday! we had a really close round in the tournament. You beat me once, I 4 stocked ur Falco and ur pikachu owned me with 1 stock. Ur pika is too good! I dont know if I can even Ken Combo that thing! Everyone got too good, and that Marth ditto with Mike2 was very interesting yet nerve wrecking. I'm gonna kick his *** next time he beats me with Marth!

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
hey m/f... can u plz post the results of the tourney? ^_^ ... o and lemme know when Adam has posted up some videos... there were so many awesome matches that went on that day.
we should recruit the Grinch. stupid frost is never represeniting... o wells.... wanna take up on that offer Grinch? it would b awesome to have you on board... plus u dont live that far from us :laugh:

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
hey m/f... can u plz post the results of the tourney? ^_^ ... o and lemme know when Adam has posted up some videos... there were so many awesome matches that went on that day.
we should recruit the Grinch. stupid frost is never represeniting... o wells.... wanna take up on that offer Grinch? it would b awesome to have you on board... plus u dont live that far from us :laugh:
Offer accepted :D Ha ha tight, finally in a crew! About time.

So yeah, this week is pretty busy for me, but message me when you guys are getting together to smash at all. I want to get some play time with people again.

After I get my work schedule for next week, you guys wanna come over and smash?

PS: Add Luigi in the crew banner >:D What's the crew name too, by the way?

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Awww, sounds like you guys had fun.. Bummer I missed it... Definatly next time.. Let me know in advance next time! Well Biola university day was fun.. I kept an eye out for a smash community, didn't see any though.. Heard Halo matches though and I heard there was a floor with every game system. Soo I need to play smash!

catastra

Smash Rookie
haha well i live near the Country if you know where that is..i have 3 friends that play decently also (they know wd shffl and the likes as do i) and im free most fridays/saturdays

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
yeah next time one happens, someone post all the official details so we know when to go. It gets confusing, especially for someone who doesnt read this thread very often.

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
wait who were the other players that went to the tourney? i know catman, richard, kanzaki, jovan, adam and his lil bro and like 3 others who's name i didnt get.

EDIT- k grinch ill add u into the banner... but im making another new one. so just gimme a lil more time ^_^

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
wait who were the other players that went to the tourney? i know catman, richard, kanzaki, jovan, adam and his lil bro and like 3 others who's name i didnt get.

EDIT- k grinch ill add u into the banner... but im making another new one. so just gimme a lil more time ^_^

Awesome =]

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Was I in the crew too? I don't really know what was going on with all that...

Does anyone know when the next thing is?

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Hey you guys, I don't have work tomorrow until 4:30, sooooo if a few of you wanted to come over early in the morning (And I mean a "few") then PM me and we'll get some friendly games going on tomorrow morning. JOVAN, you better be free!!!

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Dang fake school :[ So I can't do anything tomorrow until nightish.. Sorry Grinch, I need to meet ya sometime though.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Guys, I'm planning on another smashfest thingy at myhouse next sunday, Elvis, I cant post them cuz I dont know how to get the tourny brackets on computer >__>. Nice to hear that you join a crew Grinch! Next time we meet at my place, it's gonna be Team OC NooBs vs L.H.D Crew!! Oh yeah, NeighboorhoodP, I 4 stocked Jovan cuz of luck and excessive use of the M/F Combo (Utilt repeatedly>tippered Fsmash). I know the M/F Combo is unnofficial but I call it that from now on =D

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
Hey you guys, I don't have work tomorrow until 4:30, sooooo if a few of you wanted to come over early in the morning (And I mean a "few") then PM me and we'll get some friendly games going on tomorrow morning. JOVAN, you better be free!!!
crap... i cant go :urg: i get out school like at 1p.m. but it would take me a while to get there and it would b too late by then :(

Was I in the crew too? I don't really know what was going on with all that...

Does anyone know when the next thing is?
this sunday ^_^ and if u want to b in the crew then PM jovan... hes thinkin of disbanning ur bro

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
You guys talk to much while I'm at work.

Grinch welcome to the crew.

Saturday is the only day I am totaly free.

Evil you should join ours, we'll own So-Cal.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
m/f pro is too good lolz ^_^ he spiked me haha but yea ill be going to gen con socal tcgs are too good ^^ WoW FTW!~!~!~! hope too see everyone there haha some one house me !!!! ^^

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
M/F, is your smashfest this Sunday the 19th? If so, I'll let you know if I have that day off, and if I do someone give me a ride :D I live close by to M/F.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Nah, Grinch, I'm not gonna have one for a while but if Jovan wants, only YOU, Jovan, and a few friends of Jovan or yours can come like 2 more. My mom is really mad and thinks I'm addcited to the game >__>, that's why I cant have many peopl over. EzynJAY, I wish I could house you but my mom and dad dont let friends sleep over and stuff. I probly wont be going to gencon...:urg:

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
Nah, Grinch, I'm not gonna have one for a while but if Jovan wants, only YOU, Jovan, and a few friends of Jovan or yours can come like 2 more. My mom is really mad and thinks I'm addcited to the game >__>, that's why I cant have many peopl over. EzynJAY, I wish I could house you but my mom and dad dont let friends sleep over and stuff. I probly wont be going to gencon...:urg:
ne news on the vids from adam?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You should come to UCR and practice ;)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol its coo m/f i was joking i already got housing near anahiem ^^ and jake u should come down to smash with me and romeo XD

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice

My friends Spencer (Roy/Falco) and Mike (Kirby) went.

Dang, you guys post fast.

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
>.< Too bad there won't be anymore for awhile, but that one was fun. How you do guys handle crew battles? My friends and I might (might being the key word) form a crew, and if so, it'd be cool to challenge yours.

Top Bottom