• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

OBD

Smash Cadet
Thats what I was told by jovan.. been awiting for him to get on aim to egt the time and location, would any one else know the time or loc.. if yea hit me up on aim

aim= homegrownfruit

OBD

Smash Cadet
FYI ive only been playing for a month, i have been playing before but never took it seriously, so ill prob suck sompared to everyone else thats goign to be their, jsut so everyone knows in adavnce. (only have comps to practice wit)

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Alright I talked to NieborhoodP and he said it's a go. It's just going to be us and my friend Jonathan so it's not a big smashfest rather privite smashing. I'll pick you up from school then we'll head from there.

P.S. Let ForestSage play your *** so he can train.
Haha, I just meant, like on Friday, if we do something.

But yeahh, I need to play peopleee.

TheSavageBlueBoy

Smash Apprentice
I tried to go but there was a hella lot of traffic, so around 4 I had to say **** it and head back home to get ready for work. Next time guys ^_^

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Well, If you guys want, I can have people over, if you're expecting a large smashfest then sorry. All of you guys that posted can come but it depends. Sorry if I was boring at the last small smashfest last time Jovan and Elvis :urg: This is just something I just wanna let people know, I'm always able to have friends over on weekends since I dont procrastinate with homework. I guess if you guys want, come, play a little kid, and more importantly, have fun!!

Dang, I wanna go smash it up but unfortunately, I dont have a ride. Must become 16 and get my license already!! :urg:
Well,you would need to have someone who is 21 or older driving with you as stated by law,because i'm 17,and i wouldn't be allowed to drive unassisted.But the thing is that is only if you have your permit,but when you eventually get your license,then you can drive unassisted...but i need to look more into the subject,i don't know if there is an age law or not(And to lazy to find out now).

But i wouldn't be able to do anything next week,i have to make prepirations(And camp),for the Wii launch.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Well,you would need to have someone who is 21 or older driving with you as stated by law,because i'm 17,and i wouldn't be allowed to drive unassisted.But the thing is that is only if you have your permit,but when you eventually get your license,then you can drive unassisted...but i need to look more into the subject,i don't know if there is an age law or not(And to lazy to find out now).

But i wouldn't be able to do anything next week,i have to make prepirations(And camp),for the Wii launch.
Rules of the road: If you don't get caught, it's not illegal =]

<3 my 9 preorder'd Wii's >.>

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I was just curious if anyone is going to Gen Con So Cal next week (Nov. 16-19) in Anaheim? It's a gaming convention (tabletop & videogaming) at the Anaheim Convention Center that is pretty much a 24/7 gaming con! You could up at like 3 AM just gaming and hanging out =] I'm going for two days---I reserved a hotel room at the Marriott for me, my bro, and my girlfriend (GF spending a nite in a hotel with me? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhh) to be exact, ha ha. Anyways I'm mainly going for the emphasis on the new Wolrd of Warcraft TCG, BUT they're also having many game tournaments, including SSBM.

So yeah, anyone going?

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
Is it as bad as modding your car, and yeah, you know me Elvis =]
lets say i dont have my liscence yet and i took it out for a test drive... lets leave it at that =]

Hey guys, I was just curious if anyone is going to Gen Con So Cal next week (Nov. 16-19) in Anaheim? It's a gaming convention (tabletop & videogaming) at the Anaheim Convention Center that is pretty much a 24/7 gaming con! You could up at like 3 AM just gaming and hanging out =] I'm going for two days---I reserved a hotel room at the Marriott for me, my bro, and my girlfriend (GF spending a nite in a hotel with me? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhh) to be exact, ha ha. Anyways I'm mainly going for the emphasis on the new Wolrd of Warcraft TCG, BUT they're also having many game tournaments, including SSBM.

So yeah, anyone going?
cool ill prolly go i know dsf woll prolly show up if there is a ssbm tourney... thats awesome though... have fun in the hotel, just send your bro to the arcade or something :laugh:

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
http://www.gencon.com

Admission isn't too bad, BUT be advised for those that go, that GC is pretty weird (It's how they make their money I guess) and you'll have to pay for some/certain/most events you would like to participate in ASIDE from the admission fee. I don't honestly know off the top of my head if any of the game events (Tournies, duels, etc) will cost anything or how much, I mostly just focused on the WoW TCG event costs.

If you go, just be sure to bring lots of extra money =] lol. Runs from November 16-19th, look up the Anaheim Convention Center on Google for the address.

EDIT: Ahhh I almost forgot, I didn't mean to get any enthusiasts' hopes up, because I almost forgot that the Smash tourny and the finals are actually different days, meaning the tourny is pointless unless you come the day of the tourny rounds, and Sunday for the finals :[

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
http://www.gencon.com

Admission isn't too bad, BUT be advised for those that go, that GC is pretty weird (It's how they make their money I guess) and you'll have to pay for some/certain/most events you would like to participate in ASIDE from the admission fee. I don't honestly know off the top of my head if any of the game events (Tournies, duels, etc) will cost anything or how much, I mostly just focused on the WoW TCG event costs.

If you go, just be sure to bring lots of extra money =] lol. Runs from November 16-19th, look up the Anaheim Convention Center on Google for the address.

EDIT: Ahhh I almost forgot, I didn't mean to get any enthusiasts' hopes up, because I almost forgot that the Smash tourny and the finals are actually different days, meaning the tourny is pointless unless you come the day of the tourny rounds, and Sunday for the finals :[
thats kinda gaaay... ill prolly only show up for the sunday... whens the WoW TCG thing?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
My Pwning Combo Vid Is Out!!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you guys, my combo vid is out! Please watch:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmVlDLCz_g0
I feel awesome right now! Also, I'm awake this late because of too much monster power drinks and my sister's birthday party was today! whoo hoo, happy 18th birthday to my sis. Anyways, Jovan, if you DO come tomorrow, 50 cent mm? I got a lot of practice in today so yeah...:)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Guys, I need you ALL to know, this ISNT a smashfest! It was suppose to be a small garthering of friends. I'll tell you guys if its a smashfest or not because I may get in trouble since there are like 8 people coming and I only wanted about 5 or 6. Just dont go broadcasting stuff about my house unless I say so okay? I'm really stressing right now.

catastra

Smash Rookie
hey everyone im new to this site, and i was hoping if i could find some smash partner/tourneys/fests etc. I main with d mario but also pretty decent with marth and falco. been playing smash ever since n64 ssb came out. I live in Diamond Bar and you guys can hit me at SirCatastraDe1st on aim.

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone im new to this site, and i was hoping if i could find some smash partner/tourneys/fests etc. I main with d mario but also pretty decent with marth and falco. been playing smash ever since n64 ssb came out. I live in Diamond Bar and you guys can hit me at SirCatastraDe1st on aim.
u should head out to neighborhoodp's place he hosts as long as you tell him ahead of time... nice to meet another smasher in the area ^^ ill try to hit u up on AIM monday.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
yeah man, good games to all I had fun today. Thanks Marth Falco Pro, oh and very nice four stock on me. Nice to see new smashers at your house.

Awww this thing didn't end till 9:00. Next time more TV's, ha ha ha

300 Y'all

Top Bottom