• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Nexus tourney was cool, you guys shoulda gone. I still hate sheik players. Peach takes no skill btw, i learned her in one day, and I 3 stocked two fox players that my shiek could only 1-2 stock.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
I will try to get the tape from Bear Boy. And record and post as soon as I get the tape sorry it's taking so long guys.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Possible Smash Fest

mid november huh? thats i lil far away... oh and i wanna thank you for letting us smash it up at your place. im really surprised your pareants would let u have people over again even after the whole rug incident..
probably first saturday of november maybe? its still pending cuz my grandma is leaving this weekend. Well yeah, the rug thing was kind of an annoyance but we'll still have it, just ask me before you go and if you 'feel' something in the rugs, let me know cuz Ill be checking and I'll be asking the last person that went. Oh, and no problem , it was a pleasure to have you guys here. :)

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
probably first saturday of november maybe? its still pending cuz my grandma is leaving this weekend. Well yeah, the rug thing was kind of an annoyance but we'll still have it, just ask me before you go and if you 'feel' something in the rugs, let me know cuz Ill be checking and I'll be asking the last person that went. Oh, and no problem , it was a pleasure to have you guys here. :)
cool... i mite b there... o wait u said saturday... count me out then... sry i got work that day.

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Is there any smash plans this week/end?

I don't know if I could go, but If i knew when it is, maybe. It seems like it's been to long.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Yeah actually I was hoping there'd be something this weekend. Everyone's going to NCT2, so nothing else is going on =/

We can try the 5v1 crew battle ;) I need to practice other characters.

I would love to play smash with you guys...but i live in the gayest part of SoCal...ugh...LongBeach.

I would have to come to you guys because everyone here sucks,even when they lose the tell me to play them in a "real game".I'm assuming that's another crappy sports game.

>_>

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
It's funny, because Ken goes to the college in the gayest part of Socal then o.0
haha...well phoenix, all i have to say is...good luck playing good people seeing as you say they suck. Im pretty happy with where i live because its next to a few people that are good friends. I dont really know if i suck or not because ive never been critique'd or anything. Id love to smash with everyone on this thread. =D
Elvis, the info is the same as last time.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
I would love to play smash with you guys...but i live in the gayest part of SoCal...ugh...LongBeach.

I would have to come to you guys because everyone here sucks,even when they lose the tell me to play them in a "real game".I'm assuming that's another crappy sports game.

>_>
yeah man stop by westminster we usaully chil at Marth/Falco Pro's house. I love smashing with new people.

It's funny, because Ken goes to the college in the gayest part of Socal then o.0
So?? Not like i'm gonna play him any time soon,and if so i know i'm gonna get owned..which is what i wan't.If i go to that college one day,i'll try to play him,but i don't know.....

But if i can,i'll come by Wesminster.I have an afro,wear black alot,and has a sarcastic attitude,and lazy.If you find anyone in that description that's me.=)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Can I come? haha i really need practice. i can't practice at all between tourneys/biweeklies, and theres no way i can travel all the way up to norcal, or even to LA, that's too far for me. Gas is so expensive....

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
Good Idea I'll call him and see.
so wut did he say?

Can I come? haha i really need practice. i can't practice at all between tourneys/biweeklies, and theres no way i can travel all the way up to norcal, or even to LA, that's too far for me. Gas is so expensive....
o that sux... im sure he wouldn't mind having u over... but he mite ask u to bring a cube... is that ok? but neways i think it would b ok... last time me and kanzaki smashed it up at Jovans work.. then called Nes at the last minute and he said it was ok. so theres a good chance that we could head up to his place and let u in... after all we are telling him a little ahead of time instead of last minute like last time :laugh:

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
ok sweet, just let me know when ur going and the address and stuff. my cube gets jacked up every once in awhile, like it can't read the disk, so i dunno if you'd still want it. just pm me or reply here.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
I talked to him he said yeah for Saturday. But he wanted to clarify with his parents. I will be talking to him later tonight expect a post around 11:00 O'clock with the anwser. Later guys work calls.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I'd goto Nes' house with you guys, since it's like across the street... NOT BY GRINCH'S HOUSE *stares at Jovan... But midterms coming up =/ So maybe next week or so, I'll get back into the Smash scene.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
guys, I can have a few people about 4 people at the most to come on sunday if you guys wanna go to my place and smash it up. Im COMPLETELY free so there's 100% of me up for having a few friends to hang out with. Just tell me if your coming. I know its a little short notice but i just decided today. so yeah, tell me if your coming or not. remember, Bring your own control please.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
A new idea

I talked to him he said yeah for Saturday. But he wanted to clarify with his parents. I will be talking to him later tonight expect a post around 11:00 O'clock with the anwser. Later guys work calls.
Ok guys I have the vidict, I'm sorry for posting so late. I got out of work late. Ness said no, but let me explain why! Him and his dad are going to extend their drive way and put new grass and he wouldn't feel comfortable if he didn't help his dad thats why. But he said most likely next weekend. So it's all good.

I'd goto Nes' house with you guys, since it's like across the street... NOT BY GRINCH'S HOUSE *stares at Jovan... But midterms coming up =/ So maybe next week or so, I'll get back into the Smash scene.
You dam well better man. Don't lose the smash scene!

guys, I can have a few people about 4 people at the most to come on sunday if you guys wanna go to my place and smash it up. Im COMPLETELY free so there's 100% of me up for having a few friends to hang out with. Just tell me if your coming. I know its a little short notice but i just decided today. so yeah, tell me if your coming or not. remember, Bring your own control please.
I say we ALL migrate to M/F Pro's house! All in favor?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Ok guys I have the vidict, I'm sorry for posting so late. I got out of work late. Ness said no, but let me explain why! Him and his dad are going to extend their drive way and put new grass and he wouldn't feel comfortable if he didn't help his dad thats why. But he said most likely next weekend. So it's all good.

You dam well better man. Don't lose the smash scene!

I say we ALL migrate to M/F Pro's house! All in favor?
im in favor, but i dont know if anyone wants to go. i say I can have 5 or 6 people over and that Jovan invites people to go. =D

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
great games today guys, it was a small turn out but it WAS short notice. ill definately have another big smashfest sometime soon. maybe not the first sunday of November though. Thanks for coming Jovan, Elvis and Shmooguy, you guys are all too good, you make me feel like i suck :laugh: just kidding. Could anyone help me out with making a combo vid? I just need to learn how to upload vids onto the computer and on youtube, and how to edit a video on the computer, im hoping to make a Marth combo vid.

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
great games today guys, it was a small turn out but it WAS short notice. ill definately have another big smashfest sometime soon. maybe not the first sunday of November though. Thanks for coming Jovan, Elvis and Shmooguy, you guys are all too good, you make me feel like i suck :laugh: just kidding. Could anyone help me out with making a combo vid? I just need to learn how to upload vids onto the computer and on youtube, and how to edit a video on the computer, im hoping to make a Marth combo vid.
yeah it was... we had some good matches and thanks for the food. and ask jovan for the help on the combo vid.

Top Bottom