• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
hey,

m/f pro said he's having a smashfest at his house this sunday. There's no yorba linda weekly, and i really need some practice, so i wanna know who's gonna go to this. Also, if anyone has recording equipment, i want to record some matches to get help and to study myself, so if you're going to this, please bring it. Thanks!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
hey,

m/f pro said he's having a smashfest at his house this sunday. There's no yorba linda weekly, and i really need some practice, so i wanna know who's gonna go to this. Also, if anyone has recording equipment, i want to record some matches to get help and to study myself, so if you're going to this, please bring it. Thanks!
well, im pretty sure alot of people are coming like JOVAN, Bearboy, ForestSage, NK, McRusty, and im not sure about other people. your always welcome to come man =D

Well, if you see some hot asian guy hitting on M/F Pro's sister, that's most likely me =]
haha, i think my sister's probably gonna stay in her room all the time but she'll come out, and you have your chance. but i dont think she'll be interested. :lick:

M/F I personally apologize for everyone hitting on your sis
thanks, its just kind of disturbing if your in my position, and as a brother, i protect her, even though she's almost 6 years older than me. If there's anything weird going on w/ you guys and my sister, she's off limits >=P

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Oh this fest will be well worth your time. How long can we stay M/F pro? the max time I'll stay is probably nine O'clock.

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
To bad Bearboy's gay! O'YEAH!

(IF I come on Sunday with a broken [insert body part here]; you know why...)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
You guys created a crew? Aright, i challenge you to a crew battle. You get 4 stocks each, I get 4 stocks for 5 different characters!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I doubt your chances not cause fo your skill level but mine.
Well, I could be on Shmooguy's single man crew and make it only a 2 ppl crew and boost our chances. =P

Here's the info for you guys last minute:
Address: 6542 Westpark PL A, Westminster, CA 92683
Phone Number for questions: 714-725-2902.
Things you need to bring: a controller per person in your party.
What will be here: Chips and Dip, soda, a Tv and cube to play on, and your gonna have a great time. but Most Importantly, have fun!!

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
Well, I could be on Shmooguy's single man crew and make it only a 2 ppl crew and boost our chances. =P

What will be here: Chips and Dip, soda, a Tv and cube to play on, and your gonna have a great time. but Most Importantly, have fun!!
Someone should bring stuff to recprd matches so that our fame can grow throughout the smash bros community and then ill be given money for jsut being awesome.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion

Boost our chances? I dunno about that... don't want you draggin' me down. haha jk man.

I'll bring my VCR
You can record matches with a VCR? And then put them uploard them onto a pc? didnt know that... well if it works then bring it.

Bear boy, i'll money match you.

Top Bottom