• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Heh, well it was pretty sad that i was the only one there, plus i showed up an hour late, but i still got some practice in. m/f pro is better than i thought for his age. Of course there was still some 4 stock-ing going on, but since none of my friends play, any opponent is good.

...shiek dittos are pointless...

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Heh, well it was pretty sad that i was the only one there, plus i showed up an hour late, but i still got some practice in. m/f pro is better than i thought for his age. Of course there was still some 4 stock-ing going on, but since none of my friends play, any opponent is good.

...shiek dittos are pointless...
yeah they are pointless, im still working on my mains and stuff but ill be better hopefully. everyone that said they were gonna come didnt go at all besides you. Well good practice and yeah, some ppl could underestimate me for my age. :psycho:

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Dude glad you ask M/F Pro you can come. Our friend Ness lives really close to the grinches house it would be cool if you come.

I think he's giong to have another one next weekend. And Eric is finally giong to play huh, COOL!!

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
Hmm im a smasher in La Habra so if any thing can be set up Ill see how it can work. The only prob is due to my age getting around to certain events will be a problem but hey me and my bro are always up for a match.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hmm im a smasher in La Habra so if any thing can be set up Ill see how it can work. The only prob is due to my age getting around to certain events will be a problem but hey me and my bro are always up for a match.
nice to talk to you, well, im kind of far from that area but ill try to go sometime, how old are you btw? im 12 (obviously) and i manage to get around fine. id like to play you and ur bro sometime. who do you main?

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
nice to talk to you, well, im kind of far from that area but ill try to go sometime, how old are you btw? im 12 (obviously) and i manage to get around fine. id like to play you and ur bro sometime. who do you main?
I main Jiggs my bro mains capt so yeah it would be cool to smash sometime oh and me and my bro are 16

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Elvis your Falcon always seems to **** my Falco, ha ha ha ha, naw it's not that bad I can beat your Falcon any day!!!!

Short hop laser= less Knee

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
Elvis your Falcon always seems to **** my Falco, ha ha ha ha, naw it's not that bad I can beat your Falcon any day!!!!

Short hop laser= less Knee
yeah but ull still strugle against my samus neday :p well i dunno that lol... oh and i forgot that it wus my little sisters b-day on the 14th so im prolly not gonna b ables to do nething that day... but we might have the party on the 13th... so i might b able to go..

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
well it wus fun yesterday err... darn i forgot ur names >< (Bearboy and ForestSage) ... well i look forward to the next time we play... sorry we left so early tho... and if Ryan sez u suck... all he does is spam and kill himself and feel free to call him Joto he deserves that nam lol

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
well it wus fun yesterday err... darn i forgot ur names >< (Bearboy and ForestSage) ... well i look forward to the next time we play... sorry we left so early tho... and if Ryan sez u suck... all he does is spam and kill himself and feel free to call him Joto he deserves that nam lol

HA HA HA Ha (looks at time) HA HA HA HA!!!!

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
HA HA HA Ha (looks at time) HA HA HA HA!!!!
nah it was lots of fun. I do regret not beating your link elvis but that match was close. Oh I also want to fight your captain next time. Jovan I think I beat your falco if I remember correctly and I will beat your pikachu believe me that day is coming soon enough. Ryan didnt say we suck but near the end I was beating his peach and doc no matter what he says about being tired.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
nah it was lots of fun. I do regret not beating your link elvis but that match was close. Oh I also want to fight your captain next time. Jovan I think I beat your falco if I remember correctly and I will beat your pikachu believe me that day is coming soon enough. Ryan didnt say we suck but near the end I was beating his peach and doc no matter what he says about being tired.
I believe you. Ryan always as an exucse man. oh and you'll be PEEKS I know it.

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
hey, i play too, i live in LH just like all you guys. PM me if you wanna play, btw, i kinda followed frost and play peach and doc, but a diff style, so it'll still be diff.

Top Bottom