• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
thats too easy... we need to have a harder way to get in... i mean their good... but it seems too easy... how about that and have them show us their comboing skills and their ability to use advanced techs in a game?
I agree show me your moves!!!

Oh no I got it!!

Tommorow if you can take two lifes from DSF then your in the Crew

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm settled in with school, the parties are over... So who wants to smash!? I have classes monday - friday, and probably only free time I would have to smash then is on Wednesday, and most likely with only Jovan and Araknophobic.. unless someone else is going to be near Cal Poly Pomona around 1, 2ish. But yeah, other then week days, I'm free to smash with whom ever. Only plans I have thus far is Bamboozle Left next saturday, so not then.

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
yeah right... if i remember correctly DSF 4 stocked you twice at m/f pros tourney
He isnt me though remember every dog has its day like every woman gets her own way
I agree show me your moves!!!

Oh no I got it!!

Tommorow if you can take two lifes from DSF then your in the Crew
This one intrigues me the most so yeah Ill accept

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Is that two stocks in total, throughout the day?

That may be...managable....otherwise we're screwed :D

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
so how was the smashfest today JOVAN? sry i didnt come, i went to Adam's place cuz i promised him i would come and i wouldnt wanna turn him down. i feel kinda bad i couldnt come to ur smashfest too. sry if I hurt you or sumthing JOVAN, forgive me? pleease?

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
so how was the smashfest today JOVAN? sry i didnt come, i went to Adam's place cuz i promised him i would come and i wouldnt wanna turn him down. i feel kinda bad i couldnt come to ur smashfest too. sry if I hurt you or sumthing JOVAN, forgive me? pleease?
It was I finnaly beat Jovan's pikachu PRAISE ME AS A GOLDEN GOD

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Friends indeed

It's all good man, no hard feelings but next time for sure you got to come. It was a blast man, it lasted till 11 O'clock,well thats when I left.

It was I finnaly beat Jovan's pikachu PRAISE ME AS A GOLDEN GOD
Ha ha ha ha, Dude nice two stock on me. Thats one down 13 more to go.

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
what bearboy didn't mention was that out of about 10 mathches against jovan's pikachu, he one one, and in total was probably about 15-20 stocks behind

djkunai

Smash Cadet
MikomiCon people. Lots of Smash. Come. Fest. Win a Wii.

Sorry, had to put that in there since it is in Los Angeles County.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Im having a smashfest, like i said in the other threads, anyone is welcome to come and im capping it at 8 or 9 ppl. Its this sunday, @ 12pm, til 6 or 7, Ill give you my address on AIM if you need it. My SN is WhiteBeltNoobXD. Hope to see you guys there!!!

Top Bottom