• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
aite ^^ if i win i get a date w/ ur sis how about that ? :laugh: only joking m/f pro.. shes 17 and im 16... i usually like my women younger than me :laugh:
haha. I wanna see if you improved from last time we met which was when i hosted a tourny in August. Bring it on!! For the money match, best 2 out of 3?

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
Boost our chances? I dunno about that... don't want you draggin' me down. haha jk man.

You can record matches with a VCR? And then put them uploard them onto a pc? didnt know that... well if it works then bring it.

Bear boy, i'll money match you.
Hmm dollare money matches intrigue me

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Thanks for the cash. Good games all around. **** there were so many johns, what was up with that? Haha, anyway glad to play all you guys. That 5 vs me crew battle should've happened. I think it'd be interesting. Oh yeah, only put up the videos actually worth watching, ok?

After playing NK, I realized my mindgames are terrible. Falling for the same **** over and over again. **** I needed something to clear my head. I gotta restrain the those instinct moves and start thinking more in-depth.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Yeah man good games but those Sheik matches, those were terrible, chain grabbing is the worst. But yeah it was fun can't wait till the next one.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
well guys this smashfest was great and expect one in the near future. i do have to point out that some idiot that went to the bathroom pee'd all over my bathroom rugs. Im a little annoyed by this because no one wants a person peeing on their carpiting/furniture. Next time, if you need to go to the restroom, ask me first and please atleast AIM when ur in the bathroom, its common sense people!!!

well anyways, I hope we get to see the videos soon, and is it going to be a whole video or seperate matches?

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
well guys this smashfest was great and expect one in the near future. i do have to point out that some idiot that went to the bathroom pee'd all over my bathroom rugs. Im a little annoyed by this because no one wants a person peeing on their carpiting/furniture. Next time, if you need to go to the restroom, ask me first and please atleast AIM when ur in the bathroom, its common sense people!!! :angry:

well anyways, I hope we get to see the videos soon, and is it going to be a whole video or seperate matches?
dang dude, that's pretty screwed up... I didn't ask you, sorry, I didn't know you wanted to be...But next time I will if that's the rules heh..

Yeah, I didn't pee all over the place >.>

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Dude thats not right. Sorry to hear that Marth/Falco pro. At least it's not as bad as someone crapping in your shower.

The videos will be posted by the end of the week. By the way I will only post three or four of the matchs becuase it takes to long. ok maaaybe five.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Dude thats not right. Sorry to hear that Marth/Falco pro. At least it's not as bad as someone crapping in your shower.

The videos will be posted by the end of the week. By the way I will only post three or four of the matchs becuase it takes to long. ok maaaybe five.
The crapping in my showing part is funny yet true. Can you put in the one where I used Blue Falco against Jiggly(the only match I won) for the video? If not maybe a vid of my Marth where you think I did pretty well(but still lost) and I wont get insulted very badly? Thanks much J0VAN!! :)

We could post 2 videos of all the matches but it's your choice J0VAN, im just glad to have a match of myself recorded.

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
well guys this smashfest was great and expect one in the near future. i do have to point out that some idiot that went to the bathroom pee'd all over my bathroom rugs. Im a little annoyed by this because no one wants a person peeing on their carpiting/furniture. Next time, if you need to go to the restroom, ask me first and please atleast AIM when ur in the bathroom, its common sense people!!!

it wus prolly McRusty... he was being an *** that day... or i was told

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Someone is gonna get pimp slapped
Haha im jp man.

If you're going to post that few, then you'll probably only get one match of each person. I think my best video would be my marth vs McRusty's fox, so keep that in mind. If you happen to think for whatever reason that there's a match that shows our skills better than that video, then that's fine, but as far as I can remember, that one was the best fight between us.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Haha im jp man.

If you're going to post that few, then you'll probably only get one match of each person. I think my best video would be my marth vs McRusty's fox, so keep that in mind. If you happen to think for whatever reason that there's a match that shows our skills better than that video, then that's fine, but as far as I can remember, that one was the best fight between us.
alright cool,cool

And I will post that video with Mcrusty's fox vs. my Falco

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Haha im jp man.

alright cool,cool

And I will post that video with Mcrusty's fox vs. my Falco.

I'm Batman!

Smash Apprentice
Haha im jp man.

Batman's Peach vs your Sheik on Pokemon Stadium was the best match there was.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Batman's Peach vs your Sheik on Pokemon Stadium was the best match there was.
if it was then I wanna see! :lick:

alright cool,cool

And I will post that video with Mcrusty's fox vs. my Falco.
haha I still rember McRusty's mishap with Falco with the side+b and I dont say anything, then I make a mistake on recorded matches and he says "That's gonna be on youtube *****" that was uncalled for but hilarious...too bad the tape didnt record the sound from outside the tv cuz the conversations were probably more entertaining than the matches itself =D

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
if it was then I wanna see! :lick:

haha I still rember McRusty's mishap with Falco with the side+b and I dont say anything, then I make a mistake on recorded matches and he says "That's gonna be on youtube *****" that was uncalled for but hilarious...too bad the tape didnt record the sound from outside the tv cuz the conversations were probably more entertaining than the matches itself =D
Dude yeah you know you gave me a good idea I should do reaqlly bad dubbing of me and McRusty like the Ken and wes video on youtube. But serously Khoa wasn't himself that day. I hope is alright.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I know its a little late but, Im welcome to have like 3 ppl over tomorrow since Im free and to celebrate the fact that Im gonna be an orange belt. JOVAN, since you wanted to come today, why not come tomorrow, sunday? Your welcome to bring 2 friends and we can probably record more matches on my vcr =D. Im inviting you because your one of my few friends that say "Ill be there" will actually"be there" and that ur an awesome guy to be around, you cheer me up when there's school the next day =D

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
A friend indeed

I know its a little late but, Im welcome to have like 3 ppl over tomorrow since Im free and to celebrate the fact that Im gonna be an orange belt. JOVAN, since you wanted to come today, why not come tomorrow, sunday? Your welcome to bring 2 friends and we can probably record more matches on my vcr =D. Im inviting you because your one of my few friends that say "Ill be there" will actually"be there" and that ur an awesome guy to be around, you cheer me up when there's school the next day =D

Connor you are one of a kind. Thanks for saying that man I like to hang around you too. You have really improved man. Your marth tooo is good!

But as for comming over tommorow I can't I am going to Torrance for a tournamnet. Sorry man maybe next week some time.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Connor you are one of a kind. Thanks for saying that man I like to hang around you too. You have really improved man. Your marth tooo is good!

But as for comming over tommorow I can't I am going to Torrance for a tournamnet. Sorry man maybe next week some time.
Well its just great to have a good friend =D and no worries, Ill be doing something to occupy my day. Just have fun at the Torrance tournament! :)

Top Bottom