• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
No probs it was fun playing in privite for once. got to see your video when it comes out. If you need help or questions just ask.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Just thought I'd drop by to let everyone know that I'm still alive....lol. Haven't played ANY tournies/smashfests or anything like that in a while. Been working, and mostly band practice. I have a show coming up this weekend at my friends' high school.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Just thought I'd drop by to let everyone know that I'm still alive....lol. Haven't played ANY tournies/smashfests or anything like that in a while. Been working, and mostly band practice. I have a show coming up this weekend at my friends' high school.
YOUR ALIVE!!! Dude please don't tell me your leaving the smash scene man. You have to go to the next big smash fest man.

Really nice hearing from you!!!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
thats awesome dude! its beena while since you posted. a lot has changed since last time we met. its great to hear from you after about a month or 2?

Jovan and Elvis, Adam and I kind of formed a partnership, I record matches, he edits and puts them on the web =D Expect to see them after a while. I'll post the URL here. Hooray for my 333rd post =D

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
good to see that your alive :laugh: nah im messing yeah i know how it is :urg: sometimes your just too busy to smash it up. but yeah good to hear from you... you really remind me of Eric hes got that same thing goin on... Band and schoolwork >< ... but thats cool lemme know if u ever wanna smash it up

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
well this thread was dying and I want it to keep going until a thousand posts. LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!!! On an unrelated note, what happened to those other guys, ForestSage and BearBoy?

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
well this thread was dying and I want it to keep going until a thousand posts. LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!!! On an unrelated note, what happened to those other guys, ForestSage and BearBoy?
You know, I don't know, They just phased out. Me and Elvis may have to disban Bearboy from our crew.

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
He hasn't ben representing.. but then again Jovan is the only one that does.. im usually too busy with school to do anything... and i got the lady to tend to in my free time so im too booked to head out to tourneys... i ll find some free time but not much...

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
He hasn't ben representing.. but then again Jovan is the only one that does.. im usually too busy with school to do anything... and i got the lady to tend to in my free time so im too booked to head out to tourneys... i ll find some free time but not much...
yeah, you guys gotta represent! Adam and I formed a crew and we wanna battle you guys for fun =D

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
I'm alive!

Just beeen very busy these past two weeks... Sorry you guys. Just really hectic with school and my dad had this week off of work. I kind of forgot about the regional boards too, heh.. I never had enough time to get around to it, only character specific. Hopefully within a week I'll be able to smash with some of ya. I've still been playing the game though, namely with LT3 and Bearboy. So yeah.. Sorry again.. but I'm back :]

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
So my mom said she hadn't planned anything for Veterans day yet- this coming friday.. That still good for you Jovan? Good for anyone else?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
So my mom said she hadn't planned anything for Veterans day yet- this coming friday.. That still good for you Jovan? Good for anyone else?
It's good for me, I dont know if I can go anywhere since I'm gonna go to Ken's tournament on Saturday. I'm up for a few practice sessions but I dont know if I can even go anywhere, this is the pain of not being able to drive. *Makes a petition about having 12 year olds being able to drive* :psycho:

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman

It's cool man, me and M/F Pro were trying to get our crew challenge going I have to try to get everyone gathered for the crew battles tell your brother about it ok.

interex98

Smash Rookie
I live in artesia, if anyone wants to smash or just needs extra players just IM me on AIM SN: interex98 same as username here.

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Haha, yeah, we all know how bad Elvis is with maps. :]

Artesia is about 25-30 mins away without traffic. And Im sure you'd be welcomed to whatever we'd do.

Elvis- do you think you could do something after work? Or would you be to tired too?

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Hey Jovan... i cant go on thursday... how about tommorow? sorry but im gonna head out to uhhh go see Borat ^_^

ForestSage- i dunno maybe... i might, but i would need a ride to the location
Alright I will see if we can go but there probably won't be that many people their since it's late notice.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Alright I talked to NieborhoodP and he said it's a go. It's just going to be us and my friend Jonathan so it's not a big smashfest rather privite smashing. I'll pick you up from school then we'll head from there.

P.S. Let ForestSage play your *** so he can train.

OBD

Smash Cadet
im in La Verne.. if any one is near by I can drive to, or you drive to me, which ever is coo wit me, jsut want to see if i got better, you cant get that good at smash wit jsut comps, i just start5ed smash like a month ago, i was playing halo for like since it came out, but thought ide play some smash,

so hit me up for some smash matches.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
OBD, well I live in Westminster and Im cool with playing you but the problem is that I dont have rides to anywhere much. I'll probably meet you someday.

OBD

Smash Cadet
who is neighborhoodp n e ways ? i dont want to jsut show up, wit out the persons whos house this is at permission? well im on aim and got no school tomorow so i can smash just tell me asap tomorow

aim= homegrownfruit

my aim name is a inside joke, so thats why its so stupid.

got night classes on tues, thurs, and sat all at night cept for sat which is during the day.

no worries im only 18 lol

Top Bottom