• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
The Good Deeds

no lol you were and still are my BF who I love lol
Ahhhhh, cute as a botton.

sorry. cant go =/. im probly gonna hold my smashfest before halloween or on veteran's day weekend so i hope you guys can come. i can only cap it at 4... im hoping Grinch, Kanzaki, JOVAN, and NullVortex are coming cuz they're my buds!! Grinch, Kanzaki, and JOVAN, i've gotten a lot better since last time so i hope to see you guys at my place
Yeah man I am down with that I hope I don't have work though. But seen'en the gang again would be fun.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Actually I'm going to a party on the Saturday BEFORE Halloween, M/F. But yeah I'm in the mood to smash, haven't done anything big since your tourny man. I was playing xTaZ a few days ago, but that's about it.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Last time I played Smash was at Grinch's place.. lol. But yeah, we'll see what comes up in October, see how I'm doing in my classes, and what parties comes up. After all that, I'll have time to smash =]

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Jake, you can come. im probly thinking about the saturday a week before saturday. if that doesnt work out then ill probly have it on veteran's day weekend.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I've wanted to join a crew for a while myself.....all the people that want me to join their's though live WAY out there.

Come on, you all know you want The Grinch in your crew ;] Ha ha, kidding kidding.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Yeah I've wanted to join a crew for a while myself.....all the people that want me to join their's though live WAY out there.

Come on, you all know you want The Grinch in your crew ;] Ha ha, kidding kidding.
Would you wanna make a crew or sumthing Grinch? We dont live that far apart, basically just one loong street. lol I could maybe recruit someother ppl like x.Ta.z if he wants to join because we live really close to eachother.

Shinsetsukun

Smash Cadet
Would you wanna make a crew or sumthing Grinch? We dont live that far apart, basically just one loong street. lol I could maybe recruit someother ppl like x.Ta.z if he wants to join because we live really close to eachother.
I'd like to join, I need to train to get better and if his location is correct I live a town over from him in Norwalk.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Hey Elvis and his lady, do you guys main Link/Zelda..? If so, want to do a ditto match against me and my friend..? =] I main Young Link, but I can easily go Link.

XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2

Smash Rookie
I would have loved to crew with guys like Grinch, since I live in Cerritos, but I'm leaving for UC San Diego on Friday. It's been nice knowing you guys!

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
Hey Elvis and his lady, do you guys main Link/Zelda..? If so, want to do a ditto match against me and my friend..? =] I main Young Link, but I can easily go Link.
well lately ive been trying to make link my main and yeah im up for some ditto matches... but as for my girl she just joined smashboards to mess w/ me... i mean she plays smash but she just doesnt play it competatively lol. plus shes never been to a tourney so she's prolly not used to going to some strangers house to game... u know wut i mean rite?

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
well lately ive been trying to make link my main and yeah im up for some ditto matches... but as for my girl she just joined smashboards to mess w/ me... i mean she plays smash but she just doesnt play it competatively lol. plus shes never been to a tourney so she's prolly not used to going to some strangers house to game... u know wut i mean rite?
That's the way my girlfriend is ;]

Elvis' Girl

Smash Rookie
I dunno if I would wanna play in tourneys yet...I kinda suck lol...all though I did beat Elvis once...it was a lucky fluke..he was using a crappy controller lol

x.Ta.Z

Smash Rookie
You guys are busy? Psh. Im not going to start on how busy I am. Or rather, how busy I should be. It looks like I wont be able to smash much til January at this rate. -_-. Im busy every weekend....so someone schedule something on a weekday!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
You guys are busy? Psh. Im not going to start on how busy I am. Or rather, how busy I should be. It looks like I wont be able to smash much til January at this rate. -_-. Im busy every weekend....so someone schedule something on a weekday!
okay...how about sunday afternoon? ppl can come over to my place and just mess around in my room. any other suggestions?

Top Bottom