• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ontario Player Finder Thread (416, 647, 905, 519)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
now that i think about it everyone should beable to come if he host a tourney some were in toronto all u need to do is get to a TTC station which are located all over the place, and there cant really be parent johns just tell ur parents ur going over to ur friends house

I.B

Smash Lord
Wouldn't it be better to find some kind of middle ground between East(T.O, Oshawa, Markham, Vaughn, Scarb, etc.) and West/South(St.catharines, Windsor, Chatham, K/W/C/G) ?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Wouldn't it be better to find some kind of middle ground between East(T.O, Oshawa, Markham, Vaughn, Scarb, etc.) and West/South(St.catharines, Windsor, Chatham, K/W/C/G) ?
ok find the point at which all of them are equal from each other and thats were we'll host the tourney if theres no venue there we'll make one

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I can look into one in Waterloo if its central enough. Toronto is probably the best area though if there is a good venue. We might need like a hotel ballroom to get that many people in.

Rikana

Smash Champion
we should see if everyone on this list is willing to come to a tourney then try and find a venue that can host 100 ppl
I'm up for it.

Edit: also, update my email part as I want to be part of that list that gets an email informing me about upcoming tournies.

azure.firefly@gmail.com

As for phone number and msn, still pm me for the contact info.

Clint_Eastwood

Smash Apprentice
Who: Clint Eastwood...
Where: I live 5 seconds outside of London.
How: Funky.Machine@gmail.com

Feel free to contact me if you want to play some games. I know five or six people in my immediate area who don't post on smashboards, but also play SSBM. We are all really bad, though.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
U just missed a big tourney in Waterloo but if you and your group of friends want to get better try traveling to the saucegfest biweeklies and if you don't mind the travel time Waterloo hosts something usually every tuesday at the university you should check that out.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Name: worldjem7
Main: Marth
City: Scarborough, Toronto
Contact info: PM me first

I'd be down for the mailing list, but who's in charge of it?

sauc3

Smash Lord
Who: Clint Eastwood...
Where: I live 5 seconds outside of London.
How: Funky.Machine@gmail.com

Feel free to contact me if you want to play some games. I know five or six people in my immediate area who don't post on smashboards, but also play SSBM. We are all really bad, though.
good ****, I'm having a tourney in London on the 23rd (see signature), let me know if you and the others are interested and post in the thread.

Top Bottom