• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online World Tourney!!!!!! XD

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
FreddyMartinez1 vs ExplodingMan - 2-0 in FM1 favor. those were some fun matches after the official matches. i picked all the characters that i knew sort of knew how to play. i shouldnt have picked MK in the second match. i might have done better and might have won if i used Falco all the way through instead.

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
your PT was hard, but i havent played too many of them. my brother used him for a few weeks when we first got it and was going through SSE. after that he kinda floated around a couple characters, now he uses...... i dont remember.

fredymartinez1

Smash Journeyman
I've been maining PT for like a week for this tourney......... because i felt that i need a real main for tourneys not just multiple charcters i'm good with..........

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
well all the characters that i used after the main matches were mains/former mains secondaries/former secondaries of mine. just seeing what i could still do. that match with TL vs Lucas wasnt very good. we each SD and it was kinda an unfair win for me.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
**** Kaze, I just couldn't beat ya :laugh: I was hoping to at least beat you once, but nope, wasn't gonna happen. If none of you caught on yet, I lost 0-2.
Great Games and good luck throughout the rest of the tournament :)

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
**** Kaze, I just couldn't beat ya :laugh: I was hoping to at least beat you once, but nope, wasn't gonna happen. If none of you caught on yet, I lost 0-2.
Great Games and good luck throughout the rest of the tournament :)
GGS, and anyways, u had me with peach more than samus XD, anyways ur pretty good, just need some more training XD ^^, anyways ASht u can fight me, cause devil doesn`t want to play it seems XD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
GGS, and anyways, u had me with peach more than samus XD, anyways ur pretty good, just need some more training XD ^^, anyways ASht u can fight me, cause devil doesn`t want to play it seems XD
Haha. Yeah I'm better with Peach but I thought I'd go with samus this time, just to see how I would do. And this was my training, I can only get better right.

I hate fighting Ike btw :) Just can't get it through my head that he's going to almost hit you no matter what, even if you try and dodge it he's gonna get you.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Haha. Yeah I'm better with Peach but I thought I'd go with samus this time, just to see how I would do. And this was my training, I can only get better right.

I hate fighting Ike btw :) Just can't get it through my head that he's going to almost hit you no matter what, even if you try and dodge it he's gonna get you.
lol, I noticed, XD but u did good, and Purplemantis and ASht will fight each other, I wiil wait for the next winners to come XD

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Lol at our games, I was lagging too much, kept doing moves i didnt want to and even suicided.. I don't think you should have won but you did so well done loll.. Maybe you just made it hard for me or i was having an off day but w.e man. Won't say gg's cos they werent lmao. Well done. Good luck :)

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Ever power fight Fredy. Purplemantis fights me for teh final rounds XD king and tony_11 fight as usual XD

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Lol at our games, I was lagging too much, kept doing moves i didnt want to and even suicided.. I don't think you should have won but you did so well done loll.. Maybe you just made it hard for me or i was having an off day but w.e man. Won't say gg's cos they werent lmao. Well done. Good luck :)
I don't like lag either. But they were gg's. I've never seen someone be effective with yoshi before.

Top Bottom