• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online World Tourney!!!!!! XD

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
u Fight ExplodingMan XD, Sry guys, I`m bringing the DQ hammer and doing it to ppl here o-o, cause tomorrow will be the last day k? ^^
i might not be able to fight my match tomorrow freddy. i got a lot of running around to do, and im leaving tomorrow. the best time would probably on saturday or sunday.

krehz

Smash Ace
lol twoskilled can go ahead to the next round cuz for some reason that has never happened b4 my internet is being fruity and decided to lag a crap ton...... so whilst i fix it he can go on :D

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
However, I went into the Winners Bracket when Baseballtime didn't show up, and then I got pwned inside out by KING so that should mean that I'm out of the tourney.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
u Fight ExplodingMan XD, Sry guys, I`m bringing the DQ hammer and doing it to ppl here o-o, cause tomorrow will be the last day k? ^^
DQ hammer? Sounds bad. I'm assuming its a deadline for the first round or something. ****, I'd better get on this then.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
it seems like you need help managing... ill try to help any way i can...if you need it...that is...kaze

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Hey who is DevilWillCry? I can't find any posts from him on this thread, is that his account name or.. ?

dw ive messaged him and still waiting for him to reply..

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Winner`s Bracket
Samusbrawler vs KaZe
King vs giga wario 0-2
Asht vs [NeW] DevilWillCry
Bmasterr15 vs Tony_11
Purplemantis vs twoskilld4u 0-2

Loser`s Bracket
LeviNifty vs cheap_josh 0-2
Ever_Power vs Ike_Angel
ExplodingMan vs fredymartinez1 2-0
Krehz vs Guthix
Cinatas vs Linkmaster

here u go XD

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
purple...with all the talk you had about "two n ohhhhhh!" you better F***in win man!!!

Top Bottom