• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online World Tourney!!!!!! XD

krehz

Smash Ace
hey two skill, if u dont mind i was supposed to play DaMan, but he dropped, so i will play u if Kaze doesn't care, would u want too?

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
hey two skill, if u dont mind i was supposed to play DaMan, but he dropped, so i will play u if Kaze doesn't care, would u want too?
in that case u play him krehz.King, supersonic can`t play so u win by default o-o ^^
Also Twoskill4u, give ur FC to krehz plz

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Ever_power and purplemantis. u too fight each other o-o XD
Is this is legit match up? I mean im not going to play if this isn't for real -_-.

Also I'll be home tonight at 10:00PM Central Time and can brawl at that time afterwards. Or worst case tomorrow anytime before 3pm.

I go to work 3-10 tomorrow central time -_-

Let me know!

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Is this is legit match up? I mean im not going to play if this isn't for real -_-.

Also I'll be home tonight at 10:00PM Central Time and can brawl at that time afterwards. Or worst case tomorrow anytime before 3pm.

I go to work 3-10 tomorrow central time -_-

Let me know!
yea for now lol, if they don`t go on, u need to work it out with purplemantis XD

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
I haven't seen Baseballtime online at all yet. I'm assuming he might of forgot about the tourney because he hasn't replied to my PM yet.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
updated the brackets. XD, Yes purplemantis u are playing him. Gigawario, plays King, and that`s about it for now XD

Tony_11

Smash Apprentice
wow u shoulda made brackets on bracketmakers.... do we have to wait until everyone fights?....

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
yea, unless u want me to DQ ppl discriminately o-o lol

also I might do it tomorrow, so show up peeps o-o

Morashi

Smash Rookie
Is it too late to do my match with juicy? My internet was down all weekend and I couldn't do anything about it. :(

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Yeah GG's Dont know why i try to play in online play with the lag.

No offense to your rob, just wish every rob i play didn't spam Down A.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok, I just got my internet set up (I moved into an apartment on Friday) but I don't have my Wii connected yet. I'm not sure if there is a deadline for the first round or whatever but I'll get my Wii connected as soon as possible.

I'll contact my opponent and see whats happening. I'm not too late for this tournament am I?

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Me and KING still haven't brawled yet.
I've sent a PM to him stating what time should we play at, but he hasn't replied yet.
I haven't seen him online throughout the day either.

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
The old Giga Wario was no match for the KING.
I got pwned 0-2 by KING.
He's dead good. Makes me look like a total n00b.

Top Bottom