• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Onii-Chan Sig Shop!!!!*Temporarly closed til further notice*NO MORE REQUESTS!!!

onii-chan

Smash Ace
this is a good place to check out before requesting a sig from any maker... go here

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=173808

this is my sig shop and it is open to the public...also i will only do about 2-4 sigs a week(it depends on how much time i have to spare) first lets go over the rules before we do anything:

RULES

#1: no spamming,flamming,advertising,trolling, or break any of the forums rules

#2: do not continuously bother me about when am i goin to be done with your sig...it will result in me removing me from the waiting list

#3: do not complain about how your sig looks in this thread...if you have any questions or want something changed...just pm me or email me

#4: if your post count is not high enough and you can not even post images don't not ask me to make you one because the answer will be...NO!

#5: forum mods, backroomers, and all elite statuses will have proitiy over you so don't complain

#6: Have and enjoy your sigs...you can only request once a month and if you ask another person to make you one just after me making you one...you will not be able to recieve on from me

Here is some of my newer works enjoy!!!

Here is how to request one(in this order...this can change if you want a gif...pm me the details):

Stock: (image you want...put the url here)
Size: (min.400x100 max.450x150)
Style: (smudge, tech, effect, brush)
Type: (Sig,Avatar,Banner,Gif)

WAITING LIST​

dynomight
Neon?
Hajuka
5ive
Saki Zat.
1 winged angel

***(will be constantly updated by me)***

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
Whats up man, Those are some insane sigs. Just lookin for a preety standard TL sig.

Img: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31589

Size: Thats the smallest I could find. :ohwell: If that cant work then ill try to find another pic

Text: Recognize in some fancy lettering.

Type: sig

Colors: An array of Green but maybe mostly dark forest green? IDK how well that would blend with TL tunic color though. You would know better than me.

Style: The toon link sig looks preety sick, maybe something in that area. but with more crisscrossing lines?

If you need any more details just ask, ill reply ASAP

Thanks, Rec

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Wow, I can certainly see your work has payed off! So i'd like to request a little something if thats ok?

Img: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-854

Text: Cookiez

Size: Regular, whatever you think fits best.

Colours: Mainly colours based upon the render itself.

Style: My two favourites are the Sig with the Anime Render and the one with Toon Link... So anything you feel appropriate with that said :D

Thanks much! =^_^=

Popertop

Smash Champion
I don't know if my sig idea is even possible...
I don't have a picture I can use or anything,
But my idea is having Bowser and Lucario (my mains)
both wearing tuxedoes and back to back,
Bowser holding a rose, and Lucario holding one
of his palms up with the aura flame, like he's "holding"
the aura flame.
In black and white, film noir kind of feel, with
the rose in color (red), the aura flame in color (blue)
and the text "Tuxedo Maniac" in red blood somewhere.

If that sig isn't even possible, I could try to find a picture of a guy in a tux,
and then do the Tuxedo Maniac text in red with a screen blur, still everything
else black and white and noir-y.

Thanks in advance onii!

onii-chan

Smash Ace
I don't know if my sig idea is even possible...
I don't have a picture I can use or anything,
But my idea is having Bowser and Lucario (my mains)
both wearing tuxedoes and back to back,
Bowser holding a rose, and Lucario holding one
of his palms up with the aura flame, like he's "holding"
the aura flame.
In black and white, film noir kind of feel, with
the rose in color (red), the aura flame in color (blue)
and the text "Tuxedo Maniac" in red blood somewhere.

If that sig isn't even possible, I could try to find a picture of a guy in a tux,
and then do the Tuxedo Maniac text in red with a screen blur, still everything
else black and white and noir-y.

Thanks in advance onii!
wow...that blow my mind:dizzy:...even though that is quite impossible for me...i can make you two sigs if you want...a boswer and lucario...just follow the request forum in my first post

firebird34

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering if you could make me a game and watch in mario strikers style as a avatar it may be a challenge but based on your other sigs i think you can do it if not please tell me thanks in advance

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
Hi Oni I would like a pretty simple Ganon signature with something like this...if this pic doesn't work I guess I can find another one, but I'm not too picky. :)

IMG: http://mektroid.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ganondorf.thumbnail.jpg

Size: Whatever fits best for the sig.

Text: Metal Dave

Colors: A dark theme that matches with Ganon is good. :)

Style: I'm not too sure about styles I'm kind of new to sigs, but maybe something with a fade effect would look cool? I really don't mind if you put something else that would make it look better.

If anything else just ask me, I'll be glad to answer. Thank you.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
firebird you are goin to have to give me an example...and also do it in the request format ok:)

here for cookiez

hope you like the outcome as much as i did

metal dave here is yours also enjoy this as much as i did making it!:)

remember...give me props...and spread the word!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
My last sig maker (R.I.P) had to go and die before he completed my request so I hope you'll be willing to take up the job.

Text: ~Krystal~
Stock: Click
Size: Whatever you think is best.
Style: Whatever you think is best.
Colors: Whatever you think is best.
Type: Sig

onii-chan

Smash Ace
oh like that...sorry dude...for me to do something like that it would have had to been drawn like that...but if you want like the effect around them...i can do that...also if you don't want that just make another request...

here is yours ~krystal~ enjoy

onii-chan

Smash Ace
@~krystal~:your welcome...i enjoyed doing your sig the most because it actually challegning to me to think differently than i usually would because of her wierd color scheme

@metal dave: i like the way yours came out...the shining metallic looking things came out cool

krystal, also yours is the last one until next week on Monday...

Talek

Smash Cadet
Hi Oni I would like a simple Wolf sig with this pic if its okay.

Img: http://media.strategywiki.org/images/8/88/SSBB_wolf.jpg

Size: Whatever size works well with a sig

Text: Talek

Colors: A dark theme that goes well with wolf would be cool and if you can could you his outfit color to his black one? Its cool if you can't.

Style: I'm not too familiar with sig styles but something with a fade type of effect would be cool. I don't mind if you put something else that would make it look better.

If you need to ask me any questions just message me whenever you want. Thanks ^_^

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I tried sending this to someone else who was no longer doing signatures. I'll just post what I'm looking for below as what I sent them ^_^

--
"So, if you were up for doing a signature I have a layout here with most of the pictures.

What I was planning to do was to have it as a team signature so it would have both me and my teammate. Half of it would be Zelda (my teammate) and the other half would be Marth (me).

In the center there would be a divider of some sort, and to the left of the divider it would be Zelda in her black dress from Brawl (I couldn't find ANY pictures of this X_X;: ) and moving more to the left it would fade out into one of the Zelda images below, I was thinking the first one but I put the second one there in case you thought it was better. On the right side the same would happen, directly right of the divider would be Marth in white and the image would fade out into one of the Marth images below, the one I had in mind was the third image because it's classic ;D.

The left side would have a red theme and the right side would have a yellow theme (He plays first player which has a red shield and I play third player which has a yellow shield. However, you could just do red completely if you wanted to because that's the team color we use most often and this is in fact a team signature).

In the middle of the divider on the very top it would say 'Team' and on the left side it would say 'Awe' and on the right side it would say 'some'. The font would be Palatino Linotype, and whatever size fits best.

I'm not sure what style or size (of the banner) would work best for this type of signature, because it's sort of a double-type-thing. I was thinking C4Ds (I think that's the term <.<;; ), but I'd like your input as you've done this more than I.

Zelda 1: http://www.brainygamer.com/photos/un...24/zelda22.jpg

Zelda 2: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen012.jpg

Marth 1:http://www.game-ost.ru/covers/t/TKCA-70929_front.jpg

Marth 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes...html?box=17360

Marth 3: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/....html?box=4607

Sorry if you're not doing this anymore, in which case I wasted your time. If you are, then I thank you in advance. Would you be able to locate the pictures of the black Zelda and white Marth, though? I've searched like ridiculous and can't seem to find them. Thanks in advance even if you can't do it. Also, I was curious if you could bold my name 'some' for one version and bold 'Awe' for the other so that my partner and I can both use this signature. If that's too much of a hassle then don't worry about it. Feel free to tag your name in the corner if you like as well."
--

^^;; I realize I was really specific but I figured being more specific would be better. If there's anything you can't handle or are confused about, let me know. Sorry I can't find the pictures of Marth and Zelda in their Brawl costumes. I'd just do a screenshot but I don't have an SD card. If you need me to keep searching if you can't get these--then I'll continue to search for them.

Thanks in advance.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
this one is for you waddle:
if you don't like the subtext let me know i can take it off for you

this is for firebird34:
i give it a blast of light look...hope you like it...(i didn't know the exact measurements of smashboards avatars...so if it doesn't fit let me no and i will resize it)

and cookiez...did you request another sig from another artist? or was that one you already had?if you requested one from another artist not even a month after i made you one then that voliates my one month rule...

well thats all for today folks...i am heading out to work...

PS. heartless prince i am not sure but do you want everyone in the sig on you stock or just one of them?
Poverb...your links are broken if you want better quality stocks for me to use go here:
www.planetrenders.net(requires you sign up) and www.guildinn.com(also requires you to sign up) they both have great stocks for use and if you don't want to go to neither try google images

onii-chan

Smash Ace

Cookiez

Smash Ace
No no problem at all, i'd feel the same way if I were you! Safe to say your work is definantly still being used/credited and will continue to stay that way for a long while yet :D. Keep up the good work hehe!

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Huh, that's weird. All right, let me find them again. I tried planetrenders but it has next to nothing for what I'm looking for ><;; . The Marth one I know where to find, not sure how the link broke, though. [I just realized that they had elipses in them XD. I used hyperlinks this time.]

Zelda 1

Zelda 2

Marth 1

Marth 2

I'm not certain that the last one is Marth, but I know Marth is in that game. I'd prefer the first Marth image, though, but I'll leave you to see what works best. And I'd also prefer the first Zelda image, but I put the others in there in case you think the other would work better. I removed one Marth image when I noticed that it wasn't Marth <.<;;

Esca

Smash Champion
onii, i have a crazy challenge for you. Mine is kind of like Popertop..
I don't have any pictures, and i would make one, but i dont have the right program to make a good one, this is what i would like, and i'll pay you like 5 bucks at hobo if you go there.

I want like Falco shooting a laser across the sig, and have olimar on the other side about to throw a pikmin, and have like Pit flying in from above in the middle, if you could make that, it'd be GREATTTTTTTTLYYYYY appreciated.

Boon :o

Smash Journeyman
I would like a banner for my weekly tournament series. It's called Boonfest!, and so far I'm on Boonfest! 6, so it's a pretty stable and popular tournament, but it's coming close to the end of the first Boonfest! season (1-8 is a season), so a new banner would be nice.

Stock: this is my current banner I have right now, if you would like to see it. The only text I would like to have on it is "Boonfest!"

Size: max.450x150
Style: (smudge, tech, effect, brush), whichever one you would like the best EDIT: probably tech and effect
Type: Banner

Thanks.
If you have any questions or would like to contact me, my AIM is: Ronisummasain, or by a PM.

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Stock: http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/games/airride_gcn/kar_metaknight.jpg on left facing right, flip it so the sword is directed to dks hand.
Stock: http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/donkeykong.jpg onright facing left, so as dks facing metas sword. or if you want just flip so meta right dk left whichever suits you.
Size: (300x200? This isnt for Smash boards its for GB, but If you cant idc.)
Style: The type that the kirby sig has. But darker colors. Still bright but not puffball like.
Type: Banner
Text: Team Ecnahc Gres

Proverbs

Smash Lord
i will add all of your request to my waiting list...please be patient though...i will begin working on them all this week...
Hey, you seem a little stressed out by all of this. I firstly just want to say that I appreciate everything you're doing and I don't take what you do for granted. I realize that you put a lot of time into this and that it isn't easy. Secondly, and I know other posters may hate me for saying this, but if you're getting too stressed out by all of these requests--take your time with them. Don't rush through them, or close shop if it's really taking a toll on you.

I hope the other posters would understand, and I know I would. This is something that you're doing for us, and if you choose not to because you've got way too much, then we have no right to complain. This isn't something we have claim to at all.

I guess I just wanted to provide a little encouragement that what you do isn't unappreciated and that I do understand that you go through a lot of stress concerning this type of thing. Not only that, but I also want you to know that I'm more concerned about your current level of stress than any signature.

So take your time or back off from the job if you don't feel like you can deal with all of this right now. Hope this helps. Thanks a lot.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
escajehubus: i will be trying but i am not sure iguess you will see me when you see me...just look for a black guy with a black shirt on...that shouldn't be to hard rite?

proverb: oh...not about making sigs...i actually find this quite enjoyable...its school that i am stressed out about...also thanks for appreciating my work...i don't get alot of that often except from the people i make sigs for :)

Top Bottom