• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Onii-Chan Sig Shop!!!!*Temporarly closed til further notice*NO MORE REQUESTS!!!

Esca

Smash Champion
I shall find you, sir, i'm probably going to be the most skinny guy there, and i'll be the guy named "HitYu" in matches,

Esca

Smash Champion
falco shooting sniper- nintenblog.free.fr/images/falco_20050423.jpg
389 x 256

Pit shooting arrow- (maybe you could turn him around??) http://revolutionmedia.ign.com/revo.../super-smash-bros-brawl-20060518043054751.jpg
its kind of a big picture, but if you do it, i'll pay you at hobo

Olimar- http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb/images/thumb/d/df/PikminOlimar.jpg/250px-PikminOlimar.jpg,,

Onii, if you can make it like grayscale or like a little blurred and all have the same amount of contrast to where it blends maybe, and have Pit shooting the arrow from left to right, and Falco shooting the same way he is, and have Olimar kind of chilling in the middle, with Like Hityu and Team 409 somewhere on it, man i would love that.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Oh, Onii, I found a decent picture with a white Marth. If you have a better one, go ahead, but this is put out there in case you want to use it. FearDragon64's post, from top to bottom, third picture. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168917 The dash attack one. I don't know if you can cut around Sonic well, but once again, it's just a suggestion. Marth sure does have a manly look on his face for once in that picture, though!

onii-chan

Smash Ace
@FIREBBIRD34: you have to be a premium member...as i can see you are not...but you can still use the avi i made on another forum that allows you to upload your own avatar...

@ESCAJEHUBUS: your first pic isn't even a link...to prevent clutter my man...send me the pics via pm...

@PROVERBS: so you want a team sig...with zelda and marth am i rite?see i can cutout sonic...lol at marth looking manly for once...also i believe i can find a better quailty zelda than the ones you have provided me with...is it ok with you if i use it?

to everyone else i well make two more sigs tomorrow!:)

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Let me diagram it because it's a little hard to explain.

1=Zelda picture from Twilight Princess (either one)
2=picture of Zelda in her black dress from Brawl
3=picture of Marth in his white costume from Brawl
4=picture of Marth from Fire Emblem
|=Whatever transition works best between pictures
||=Whatever divider works best between my partner's side and mine.

Awe some
1|2||3|4

I put the team name above to show you what I mean. I wasn't sure where to find Brawl pictures and all of the suggested sites weren't very helpful, so I only have the pictures of Zelda from Twilight Princess, the picture of Marth from Fire Emblem (the box cover), and most recently I found the Marth picture from Brawl, so you're covered on that. It's just the picture of Zelda I'm missing now. And as you know there was supposed to be a red background/theme to the left side and a yellow one for the right side (I play third controller and he plays first). Got it? Or do you need a better explanation?

P.S. Remember that I wanted (if you can) 'some' bolded on one version and 'Awe' bolded on the other, so both he and I can use it.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Hello, I was wondering if I could get a signature. My post count kinda sucks, but I've been here for a bit though. I read more than I post actually.

As for the signature itself, it'd include my two mains Wolf and Marth in these poses, though the Marth one may be too big, if you have anything else, just put that in.:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb/images/thumb/2/29/WolfSSBB.jpg/240px-WolfSSBB.jpg

http://www.wikicheats.com/images/6/6d/Super_Smash_Bros_Brawl_Marth_01.jpg

The background I'd like to be a star of any sort you like, planets or not is your choice. If possible, I'd like Marth and Wolf to be a bluish tint while the sun is orangish and the planets are greenish. I hope I described it well enough. Oh, and I'd like "Light" to be written in yellow letters away from the sun. That's all, thank you.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
@Proverbs:i got it all...seeing as how you are first on the waiting list i will try to get it all done tomorrow...

@YagamiLight: sorry bout this but you will have to provide me with proof that you can post images...if you cannot then i cannot make you a sig...its one of my rule...im sorry

onii-chan

Smash Ace
@yagami: you will be put on the list sorry for the hassle...people i am so sorry for making sigs yesterday i was out of it and very tired from school and got and just went to sleep

here is for your proverb:

and you too escajehubus:

i hope this are too your liking( i am not that good at team sigs

also proverb i couldn't find a black dress zelda so i colored here myself...

oh yeah and you too boon!

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Great job Onii--thanks a ton!

Can I make two suggestions for an improvement or is that not allowed? =X

Even if you don't fix it I just wanted to put it out there:

1. Centering 'Team' vertically so that it's not shifted toward the bottom.

2. The Brawl Marth seems almost unnoticeable and seems blocked by the Fire Emblem Marth.

3. (yeah, I know I said only two beforehand, but this is more of a question) Is Zelda wearing her black dress in that one? That's what I was looking for. If not that's not even something to worry about as it looks fine as is, but was curious because I wasn't sure ;x

Otherwise everything looks amazing--especially for such a specific request. If you would fix these, I'd appreciate it, but I mostly wanted to put this out for your benefit as some constructive criticism.

Would you fix it though? If not it's okay. I hope this doesn't seem ungrateful.

Edit: If all of that seemed really confusing or disjointed, my brother was talking to me at the same time. In short what I was saying that I loved the signature, but there were a few things that bothered me and I'd love it if they could be tweaked, but didn't want you to feel like I didn't appreciate your work--because I really do.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Great job Onii--thanks a ton!

Can I make two suggestions for an improvement or is that not allowed? =X

Even if you don't fix it I just wanted to put it out there:

1. Centering 'Team' vertically so that it's not shifted toward the bottom.

2. The Brawl Marth seems almost unnoticeable and seems blocked by the Fire Emblem Marth.

3. (yeah, I know I said only two beforehand, but this is more of a question) Is Zelda wearing her black dress in that one? That's what I was looking for. If not that's not even something to worry about as it looks fine as is, but was curious because I wasn't sure ;x

Otherwise everything looks amazing--especially for such a specific request. If you would fix these, I'd appreciate it, but I mostly wanted to put this out for your benefit as some constructive criticism.

Would you fix it though? If not it's okay. I hope this doesn't seem ungrateful.

Edit: If all of that seemed really confusing or disjointed, my brother was talking to me at the same time. In short what I was saying that I loved the signature, but there were a few things that bothered me and I'd love it if they could be tweaked, but didn't want you to feel like I didn't appreciate your work--because I really do.

its ok...i will edited it for you...but it will take some time seein as how i got to send it from my laptop at school to my house desktop

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Hey there ^^

This is my first time I request something. So I make it short:

---------

Stock: http://cubemedia.gamespy.com/cube/i...emblem-path-of-radiance-20051021052106713.jpg

Size: 400x140

Style: brush

Type: Sig

Colors: Blue / white

Could you put "Crystallion" in there too? In a nice font, you can choose =) I don't care where you put that as long as it doesn't collide with the pic.
---------

If I'm asking too much, just tell me ^^

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Gah, this is hard. I like them both. When I talked about centering team, I meant centered vertically, so that it would still descend, but be in between the top and the bottom.

So:

-

T
e
a
m

-

As opposed to:

-

T
e
a
m
-

The lines indicicate the top and bottom of the signature. The one on the right is what you did for the first sig, and the one on the left is more what I'm looking for. See how the one on the right is shifted toward the bottom? Compare that with the current signature.

The colors also seem more clear on the first job--but that might just be my eyes.

But you definitely did a great job moving Marth into the picture! I can see him more. If it's not a problem I'd like 'Team' centered vertically. If it is, then I'll keep the current one I suppose.

Even if you don't fix it--thanks a lot a lot!!

Edit: Yeah, I compared the two. The colors are definitely clearer on the first one. I'm leaving this one up to you though on what you want to/can fix.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Gah, this is hard. I like them both. When I talked about centering team, I meant centered vertically, so that it would still descend, but be in between the top and the bottom.

So:

-

T
e
a
m

-

As opposed to:

-

T
e
a
m
-

The lines indicicate the top and bottom of the signature. The one on the right is what you did for the first sig, and the one on the left is more what I'm looking for. See how the one on the right is shifted toward the bottom? Compare that with the current signature.

The colors also seem more clear on the first job--but that might just be my eyes.

But you definitely did a great job moving Marth into the picture! I can see him more. If it's not a problem I'd like 'Team' centered vertically. If it is, then I'll keep the current one I suppose.

Even if you don't fix it--thanks a lot a lot!!

Edit: Yeah, I compared the two. The colors are definitely clearer on the first one. I'm leaving this one up to you though on what you want to/can fix.
wow...i didn't notice the wierd color thing...hmmm...stupid cs3 is buggy...i think i will go back to cs2...and my bad i thought you want team to be be put "vertically" guess it was a bad call on my part...crap...i have to email you sig to my house desktop so i can edited...i will do that next week

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Stock: Whichever you think will look cool.
Size: 400x100
Style: Again, whatever style you think will look good with the picture.

Can you put the name "Kirin" on it somewhere? Thanks.

I trust you on choosing well, after seeing your previous works I'm sure it will look great. :)

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Stock: Whichever you think will look cool.
Style: Again, whatever style you think will look good with the picture.

Can you put the name "Kirin" on it somewhere? Thanks.

I trust you on choosing well, after seeing your previous works I'm sure it will look great. :)
kirin???are you a chick...lol...but thats a japanese chicks name

but yeah i will be glad to help you out

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Is it really? I thought it sounded badass, for a guy as well. I am a guy haha.
yeah...it the basically an eqivalent of this name karen=kirin

sorry folks...i will only make about one sig this week...due to finals and stuff but don't worry i will still take request (but keep it to a minimum...i don't want to be like other sig shops and close down because of all the pressure)

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
****! I was trying to think of a new name to replace "Rofl Pwny" because it's long, and I finally came up with Kirin and it sounded so badass... Back to the drawing board I guess. Don't bother with the sig for now then I guess.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
wow...i didn't notice the wierd color thing...hmmm...stupid cs3 is buggy...i think i will go back to cs2...and my bad i thought you want team to be be put "vertically" guess it was a bad call on my part...crap...i have to email you sig to my house desktop so i can edited...i will do that next week
Thanks a ton. I really appreciate it.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
****! I was trying to think of a new name to replace "Rofl Pwny" because it's long, and I finally came up with Kirin and it sounded so badass... Back to the drawing board I guess. Don't bother with the sig for now then I guess.
there is lots of badass names fu...just think really hard a find out waht you like...thats how i got my name(actually a friend give me mine...onii-chan=big brother*japanese*)

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Hey Onii I did some research, and Kirin doesn't seem to be the Japanese version of "Karen". I used a Japanese translator and it said it was "Keren".

Also, this.

It says it is a mythical beast, and if you go to the disambiguation page, none of them mention a Japanese female's name.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Hey Onii I did some research, and Kirin doesn't seem to be the Japanese version of "Karen". I used a Japanese translator and it said it was "Keren".

Also, this.

It says it is a mythical beast, and if you go to the disambiguation page, none of them mention a Japanese female's name.
i said bascially...i guess i should have explained further on my what i said...i meant to say that they are close in prouncation...

though it is also used as a females name...as with orihime which means woman textile worker...check here for the conformation, i have know someone name kirin before and she was a asian chic...not sure which though...

also i didn't know that was also the name of those things...i always called them...chimeras...you learn something new everyday

but yeah seeing as how it also could mean that...that is a kickass name(seeing as how it belongs to a mystical beast)...keep it dude...

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Heh yeah I didn't know they had other names until I looked up "kirin".

Also, I clicked your link but it went to a blank page that said "invalid search argument".

Want to try your hand at a Falco sig that says Kirin?

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Heh yeah I didn't know they had other names until I looked up "kirin".

Also, I clicked your link but it went to a blank page that said "invalid search argument".

Want to try your hand at a Falco sig that says Kirin?
stupid hyperlinks...always failing...well yeah i do it...just give me some details are leave me to my creative designs either way i will have fun:p

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Stock: See below.
Style: See below.

For stock and style I'll leave you to your creative ways. It just needs to have Falco in it and say "Kirin" somewhere. :) Thanks Onii!

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Onii--I think you had said earlier that you couldn't find a picture of Zelda in her black dress. I recently found an awesome picture to use for the sig if you want to replace it. Here, it's the first picture in this thread and it looks pretty darn cool XD

onii-chan

Smash Ace
rofl pwny...yup i know just what to do...you new name gave me the idea

proverb...well...i could find one that was already cut out...god...i suck at cuting out pictures :( but i will try for you my friend:)

nexus sorry but read my rules...if you can not post images i will not take request from you sorry

Top Bottom