• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Onii-Chan Sig Shop!!!!*Temporarly closed til further notice*NO MORE REQUESTS!!!

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Hey! Sorry to barge in like this and I'm not trying to spam, but I'm trying to suggest to all sig shop owners that they link to the now-stickied "Read before requesting a sig" post on their front page. This will help ensure new requesters will read it, follow it, and improve sig-making all the way around.

Your current sig is lovely, by the way. The light lines on the left balance nicely with the darker ones on the right.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
i want a better form of my current sig, i have no good editing stuff so i know it sucks.

is there anything you need or can you pretty much get it based on my current sig?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I want a sig that is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 by 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 Miles long and it says PIMPSLAP

richard stone at the bottom in neon flourecent green paint.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
poop, hey onii i dont wanna sound ingrateful, but would it be an inconvenience to fix the spelling on beaumont? its ok if you cant, i could try to fix it myself but it wouldnt look good most likely

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
how dumb pimpslap...i know you so don't spam...thats a warning...:p

TO EVERYONE ELSE I AM OPEN AND TAKING ALL AND ANY REQUEST...
ok ok i wan't a sig of a black guy that where a death note arm band all the time and i wan't to say i'm ghey. and pimp slap owns also i wan't the back round. to be a tall red headed guy laughing at someone lolz

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Hey, Onii-chan, I have a question. I have a GIF I want done for my sig. I have snapshots of every character tripping that I want to scroll through, and then have the last image say "Tripping sucks." I have about 40 images for it. Is that too many?

Top Bottom