• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Onii-Chan Sig Shop!!!!*Temporarly closed til further notice*NO MORE REQUESTS!!!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Stock: can you see if u can do this photo with marth and falco?
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4384/whitegirl8in.jpg

Size: whatever you think is best

Style: i have no idea...work with what you've got..sorry im no help

Text: The Dynasty
Subtext: Jungle Fever

Type: Sig

sorry i cant be more hlep but i dont undrstand what tech and freestyle is and stuff

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Can i request a sig?
Name: Dynomite
Format: Signiture
Marth: (main) http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marthth1.png
Wario: (2nd) http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=95065529es8.jpg
please dont use the background i had in that picture just the people, if posible
Background: Dark with (perfered) neon green (or if you think something else looks better please feel free to make your image come to life, some people say green would F up the sig)

oh, and could put wario on the left and marth on the right so it looks like they are about to fight or in a fight or something.
Thank you :D

Hajuka

Smash Rookie
Was hoping to have a sig made by you after seeing your work ^^.

img: http://profile.imageshack.us/user/kenokai/images/detail/#266/olimarzy4.jpg
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/kenokai/images/detail/#135/jpta9.jpg
http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-news/captain-olimar-brawl-moves.html (the singular pikmin pics)

Was hoping to have the jigglypuff on the left with the pictures of the pikmin gathered around jigglypuff, kinda like they are attracted to her singing, and olimar on the right (maybe flip the image of jp so she faces towards the pikmin and olimar).

size: The biggest that a sig can fit without getting cut off

background: Something peaceful

font: In the bottom middle I would like it to say Hajuka (I'll leave the font up to what you think looks best, also if it isn't too much trouble could I also get a version that says Kenokai at the bottom instead, I sometimes us that name)

Thanks alot and if it seems like I'm being picky I'm not trying to be. : p

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
noticed you spelled my name "dynomight" on the waiting list. please dont put that on my sig.. <3 thx

ss4gamemaster

Smash Rookie

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ok..srry give me some time to work on your sigs...i gotta go to work and haven't been able to do them plz be patient =)
oh, no problem at all, just didnt want you to mess up text and go back and do stuff again.. i hate when that happones ;) i like ur new sig btw

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm looking for a banner. If you can do it, that would be great.

Background: http://kims-area.com/gnome/wallpaper/aura.jpg

I really let signature artists do whatever they want with how the images should be arranged. So I'm not going to tell you how those images should be placed.

Text: This Is The Closest To Any Kingdom That You Will Come.

Really big too. Epic text. Whatever you have will do.

Thanks again if you can do this!

Oracle

Smash Master

This is a strange request, but can you just give me an image of skeletal bowser without the kart on a transparent/single color background? All I have is paint and can't deal with all of the almost white colors screwing me up when I try to fill in the background. Here is my fail paint attempt:

Thanks a ton, man.

5ive

Smash Champion

This is a strange request, but can you just give me an image of skeletal bowser without the kart on a transparent/single color background? All I have is paint and can't deal with all of the almost white colors screwing me up when I try to fill in the background. Here is my fail paint attempt:

Thanks a ton, man.
That's actually a pretty good job seeing on how you used paint.

onii-chan

Smash Ace

Thanks a ton, man.
thats not really a sig request but i guess i can do it...how soon do you need it? because i got a somewhat long request list and i probably won't be doin any sigs tomorrow being that i got work then...

slickvic

Smash Apprentice
New York City/currently in Los Angeles (college)
hey, can i request a sig? i really want a sig that showcases my 3 mains: Link, Sonic, and Mario. I'd really like something with like Fierce Diety Link in the Middle, Super Sonic on his right (with an aura like a super saiyan) and Mario on the left, wearing his Red and black outfit (from Mario Galaxy when he gets the Red Star) with fire in his eyes, maybe in a flying position. Then there has to be at the top, a Triforce surrounded by the 7 Chaos Emeralds, and the backround is full of flames. And somewhere, my name, Slickvic. This is the general idea, and I hope this still works. If you can do it, that would be so awesome. I'll leave all the other specifics up to you

Oracle

Smash Master
thats not really a sig request but i guess i can do it...how soon do you need it? because i got a somewhat long request list and i probably won't be doin any sigs tomorrow being that i got work then...
Just whenever. I'm trying to design a gamecube controller faceplate here
http://www.mytego.com/Tegobuilder/SelectFace.aspx?DeviceId=1568
And I'm working on a dry bowser/bones themed one. Also I need good ideas for backgrounds.
hey, can i request a sig? i really want a sig that showcases my 3 mains: Link, Sonic, and Mario. I'd really like something with like Fierce Diety Link in the Middle, Super Sonic on his right (with an aura like a super saiyan) and Mario on the left, wearing his Red and black outfit (from Mario Galaxy when he gets the Red Star) with fire in his eyes, maybe in a flying position. Then there has to be at the top, a Triforce surrounded by the 7 Chaos Emeralds, and the backround is full of flames. And somewhere, my name, Slickvic. This is the general idea, and I hope this still works. If you can do it, that would be so awesome. I'll leave all the other specifics up to you
To be nice, I'll find some pics for this guy's sig.
might work for the sonic
For Mario
For Link.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hey dude you did a ****in awesome job on my sig...can i just add one little edit? can you please somhow put falco somehow in there? if you think that would somehow ruin it do say so, but i'd like my main to be somewhere in there. THank you man, again awesome work.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
it would be cool if you put it in the form of a request thank you

also tomorrow i can actaully do some sigs so be prepared ppl

jungle yeah it would mess it up but i can make you a avatar of flaco or you can wait about a month to get a new sig

slickvic

Smash Apprentice
New York City/currently in Los Angeles (college)
Ok. I'll try to put this in request form. um.....

Stock - (pretty much this)hey, can i request a sig? i really want a sig that showcases my 3 mains: Link, Sonic, and Mario. I'd really like something with like Fierce Diety Link in the Middle, Super Sonic on his right (with an aura like a super saiyan) and Mario on the left, wearing his Red and black outfit (from Mario Galaxy when he gets the Red Star) with fire in his eyes, maybe in a flying position. Then there has to be at the top, a Triforce surrounded by the 7 Chaos Emeralds, and the backround is full of flames. And somewhere, my name, Slickvic. This is the general idea, and I hope this still works. If you can do it, that would be so awesome. I'll leave all the other specifics up to you

Size: Not sure on sizes, but enough so that it fits.

Style - I kinda just want the three mains with a flaming backround. (wit the 7 emeralds and triforce at the top)

5ive

Smash Champion
Ok. I'll try to put this in request form. um.....

Stock - (pretty much this)hey, can i request a sig? i really want a sig that showcases my 3 mains: Link, Sonic, and Mario. I'd really like something with like Fierce Diety Link in the Middle, Super Sonic on his right (with an aura like a super saiyan) and Mario on the left, wearing his Red and black outfit (from Mario Galaxy when he gets the Red Star) with fire in his eyes, maybe in a flying position. Then there has to be at the top, a Triforce surrounded by the 7 Chaos Emeralds, and the backround is full of flames. And somewhere, my name, Slickvic. This is the general idea, and I hope this still works. If you can do it, that would be so awesome. I'll leave all the other specifics up to you

Size: Not sure on sizes, but enough so that it fits.

Style - I kinda just want the three mains with a flaming backround. (wit the 7 emeralds and triforce at the top)

That's a whole lot of **** on one sig.
Most sig makers will only stick to the one render minimum,
and simple sigs look best anyways.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
oh, one other shop i tryed before this 1 said that he couldnt do 2 pictures. You can, right?

onii-chan

Smash Ace
ominous, lots of practice and pacients...and either request or stop talkin please...your pushing my request off the page

dyno i can do more than two but they never look a good as one with one pic...

I been swamped with work guys andh have had the time to do any sigs so i am gonna close my shop and try and get the one who requested sigs done

5ive

Smash Champion
Onii, does this mean you will be completing already made requests, but will not be accepting all requests?

Or will you be cutting all requests and will not do any.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
yes 5ive and i will not be taking any new one so if you have a request in progress just pm me and dont post here plz

Here you go SS4GameMaster(also the ppl i skipped its bc i am doin the easier ones which have one pic first so dont worry guys :)

Atlas.

Smash Rookie
this is neon but i changed my name to match my sig. are you still making the sigs that are waiting fore it?

Top Bottom