• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Best chapter in awhile.

Poor Robin, it must suck to be a toy. I hope Usopp decides to do something useful.
I know! I feel sorry for her - and to be turned into a toy in a flashback! Have some respect Oda haha. I expect big things from Usopp. Next chapter will focus on him and by the end, he'll be ready to fight. Could we see the return of Sokeking?

Also, I've been wondering... where do you think the CP-0 have gotten to?

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Besides the last page, everything about the chapter was great. Still waiting on an update on the Sunny situation though.

GODDAMMIT USOPP, GET YOUR SH*T IN GEAR AND FIGHT.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Not sure if sugar made a contract with robin, but if she didn't thatd be interesting what she can do as a toy
Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm sure she's going to play some sort of role in helping Usopp win.

I can't believe Usopp is being that much of a chicken. I mean granted he saw all his teammates go down, but this is getting ridiculous.

And I hope Zoro isn't distracted too long. I want to see him fight Issho.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It's probably worth noting that Usopp doesn't remember Robin any more and probably wouldn't be running away if he knew what happened to her.

Beat!

Smash Master
Not just this week, actually. Mangapanda's been spelling it Curos in more than one chapter. Their translations are almost always a bit shoddy so I can't say I'm surprised.

Last edited:

Beat!

Smash Master
That's probably Mangastream or Powermanga (probably the former, since Powermanga releases their translation a couple of days later than the other two).

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That was incredibly manly by Usopp.
If anyone can put a Tabasco grape on Sugar's mouth, that's him.
With that the toys might get free and then they can win against Trebol.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
get hype! legendary hero usoland usopp!

"USOLAND" was growing on me though. very similar to Sogeking. fake manly alias

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Before I read this chapter, I knew something was going to happen to get him to fight. It was "cliche" as one would call it. However, I always say there is nothign wrong with cliches as long as it is done right. In this case, good **** Oda. The plight of the fairies just resonated in that whole chapter. I felt so bad for them.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I actually love Usopp being like this. I was worried post-timeskip he'd just be brave all the time.

One of the reasons I like him so much is despite his terror and knowledge that he is heavily outgunned and overpowered he always does the right thing in the end and faces his fears. I honestly find overcoming fear to be a better judge of bravery than characters who clearly outmatch and outpower their opponents(Luffy and Zoro in particular).

Anyway, it was a great chapter. Is One Piece on break just this week or for two weeks?

Last edited:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
wait what

im confused
Usopp turned the **** up.

I'm also curious about what happened to 'Mingo. Seemed real enough, but that would be an abrupt conclusion and it seems out of place. Can't wait for the next chapter.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Isn't DoFla's powers related to using strings? Maybe his body is made of strings, Kyros doesn't have haki, and DoFla just got decapitated in a non-harmful manner. Probably is going to "surprise *****!" Kyros.

I'm still lost at how people seem to forget those who turn into toys. Is it a part of Sugar's powers? Something on the island? Does it effect those who know the person outside the island?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
It's part of her power. She turns people she touches into a toy, and then everyone forgets that that person ever existed. She can also set a contract with them. And she also stays young forever.

Last edited:

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
Glorious chapter. Absolutely glorious. I did a review for 743 but I'll spoiler it since the thumbnail is EXTRA spoilery (especially for those who don't read the manga weekly)

Can't wait for Wednesday. Stuff is going to hit the fan in 744.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
luffy vs blackbeard
sabo vs akainu?

Makes more sense since revolutionaries dont really consider pirates enemies, just the wolrd government

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Right, so that should be another of Usopp's lies becoming true.

Great chapter. I'm glad Sabo finally decided to show his face.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I love how Sabo's face still looks childish while he looks mature overall.

Now, I wonder if Zoro lost or the Rock guy made a maze and made Zoro get lost in it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I absolutely died when Usopp became the "messiah". Talk about group think/hysteria. That was really well done.

Also, is it just me, or does Sabo share a lot of similarities with Coby in terms of their face?

Top Bottom