• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OmniOstrich might start hosting tournaments (Near Raleigh, NC)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Haha, i had a japanese wii and japanese brawl... then i sold both of them

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
im always in greensboro tho... i cant hang out with you HIGH SCHOOL NOOBs... yall still in class when im free

<3 ya mask

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
I wont be going to the boro for a while :( Im in a show now, and the day after that im going into rehearsals for an opera. End of february/early march i can be back int he boro

baby

Vilt

Smash Lord
you better be. And keep practicing. I don't want you sucking when you get here. Gotta go class about to start. woo gtcc xD

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
man i didn't know u was done with college.. i thought dr. sparkley was the only one done... what gtcc campus u @ bro... wendover or jamestown

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Yea, Killer. You know I'm a major advocate of Melee and I how I'm always trashing Brawl, but I always enter Brawl. I think that if there's Melee and Brawl at a tourney you should enter both, especially in a State like NC where the scene isn't too big.

Ben, have Melee, if less than 6 people sign up, cancel it. Same for Melee teams; less than 6 teams sign up cancel it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If I had to respond to that, I would have to say stuff that's been said and the effort would be wasted since no one's minds would be changed.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
KEVIN, i love you bro... cant wait 2 see you bro... this needs 2 happen SOON... LIKE NOW...

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
I suck so bad at Melee. I was never good at it. Its a game I play maybe once every few weeks and I enjoy it but its just not a tourney game for me. It would be like me entering a H3 tourney. I am decent but I would get horribly schooled.

Oh and it costs money to enter.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Tru dat DH. Right now I dont know about coming but if I dont go no one esle from Gboro goes cause I is there ride. I take them if they want to but if it is near early Feb count me out.

I still enter some brawl and I dont like it just to help out the pot. Never bad to give a little. Thats why I dont enter brawl tourneys for more than 5 bucks. I like to give but not that much xD

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
man, i've played in plenty of tournaments on all is brawl... NO MON-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E anywhere?

LIAR ZERO GAMER...

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Yea, Killer. You know I'm a major advocate of Melee and I how I'm always trashing Brawl, but I always enter Brawl. I think that if there's Melee and Brawl at a tourney you should enter both, especially in a State like NC where the scene isn't too big.

Ben, have Melee, if less than 6 people sign up, cancel it. Same for Melee teams; less than 6 teams sign up cancel it.
I think 16 is my min 12 for teams, Also I'm thinking of keeping Melee entry fee low to encourage brawlers to signup and try it out, bc it really is a fun game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking

$2 door fee(and yes i will have LOTS of change to break up bills)
$5 Melee Singles
$10 Team

$10 Brawl Singles
$15 Team

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I think 16 is my min 12 for teams, Also I'm thinking of keeping Melee entry fee low to encourage brawlers to signup and try it out, bc it really is a fun game.
If that's what you're hoping for, then you're out of luck my friend. Billfests don't even get that much Melee action. I'd keep it at 6 for singles and 6 teams. I'm sure it won't be that low though... at least for singles.

I'm thinking

$2 door fee(and yes i will have LOTS of change to break up bills)
$5 Melee Singles
$10 Team

$10 Brawl Singles
$15 Team
That's not bad. Low Melee fee will make more people enter. I'd say $14 for Brawl teams to make it even ($7 per teammate)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
RAWFULZ, VILT, BEHR, one of yall left a purple controler aqui en mi casa.

lo siento amigo...

BEHR, as soon as you turn 18, im gonna **** you bro

(what what in the butt)

NO BROMO

<3 u guyz... Rawfuls, nice meeting you

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
oh... that's what you meant... lol... AiB is GARBAGE... LOW TIER... lol...

i love that 10 items or less show... that one chick got a nice rack...

ZERO GAMER i <3 u 2 bro... 2 bad u didn't come man...

i was looking forward 2 derping your arse

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
you never told me if u was in g'boro or not malk... no BJ 4 u...

<3 behr you ready bro

no homo (what)

Top Bottom